In Game Rank: I think I was a Sith Inquisitor Trainee

In Game Regiment: Sith

Ban Details

https://imgur.com/a/1a3LdRu

How long was the ban for: Permentately 

Which staff member banned you: Darth Vader

What date did the ban occur: Last year in September I believe

What was the reason for the ban: DC to avoid sit

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I might be off, but I have not been on here in a year. So I believe people were saying momma's boy to me so I responded in an aggressive manner and I was brought to Darth Vader and banned. I do not know why I got the DSC to avoid sit but I did "bully" other players I believe.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: I believe I deserve a second chance because I have waited out a year and I have changed alot since then. I am hoping that some of you can think of me differently from then. 

Edited by {IG} Qantas
Did not finish it
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

-1 you were permabanned once before, got unbanned then received yet another permaban within the same month........Not to mention this application is half assed and is missing a lot of details.

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, {IG} Qantas said:

Steam Details

Steam Name: King Afolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189217395

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pizzaboy1738/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Vladimir, I'm not too sure 

In Game Rank: I think I was a Sith Inquisitor Trainee

In Game Regiment: Sith

Ban Details

https://imgur.com/a/1a3LdRu

How long was the ban for: Permentately 

Which staff member banned you: Darth Vader

What date did the ban occur: Last year in September I believe

What was the reason for the ban: DC to avoid sit

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I might be off, but I have not been on here in a year. So I believe people were saying momma's boy to me so I responded in an aggressive manner and I was brought to Darth Vader and banned. I do not know why I got the DSC to avoid sit but I did "bully" other players I believe.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: I believe I deserve a second chance because I have waited out a year and I have changed alot since then. I am hoping that some of you can think of me differently from then. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, pinejack said:

-1 you were permabanned once before, got unbanned then received yet another permaban within the same month........Not to mention this application is half assed and is missing a lot of details.

Reveal hidden contents

That happened almost a year ago. If we still holding grudges, that fine :) but your input doesn't matter 

Edited by {IG} Qantas
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 9

49 minutes ago, {IG} Qantas said:

That happened almost a year ago. If we still holding grudges, that fine :) but your input doesn't matter 

This is exactly the reason you shouldn't be unbanned. You are still just as toxic as you were in the past, and attempt to dismiss or put down anyone who says something you don't like.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

Hello, Qantas 

First of all -1. I've read through your previous applications and from the information I've gained from them and I don't think you should be unbanned, EVER. From what I can tell you are immature, toxic and above all not fit for this community. You have lied to staff, disrespected players and +1'd your own application. And before you say you've "changed", Pinejack recently -1'd your appeal and you asked the question:

{IG} QantasToday 10:29 AM

I dont even know how pinejack got event master aye like, jeez

Which shows how toxic and stuck up you are. Following that message, you also said this: {IG} QantasToday 10:44 AM Im proper slack, if i dont get unbanned its all g. Im been plaging on this other server.

(Fix up your spelling and your grammer btw)

If you have found another server why are you making a ban appeal? You're Immature, Toxic, Ignorant, and you have a poorly written application. I believe you do not deserve any more chances in this community. (Also you've been permabanned twice from the server which says a lot about you.)

Edited by Snow
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Snow said:

If you have found another server why are you making a ban appeal? You're Immature, Toxic, Ignorant, and you have a poorly written application. I believe you do not deserve any more chances in this community. (Also you've been permabanned twice from the server which says a lot about you.)

If this is how you are going to behave then allowing you back into the community would be a mistake. Targetting staff members, pinejack, in the chatbox is unacceptable, saying I don't even know how pinejack got event master aye and is very immature. Personally I don't want to see this toxicity in the community. 

Edited by Twinkie
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

• Advisor
3 hours ago, {IG} Qantas said:

You do realise Event Masters are staff as well sooooo I believe him input does matter. From your reply doesnt seem like you have changed at all, you seem to think you can talk like that to a person shows to me you should'nt be allowed back in with that type of attitude. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

• Advisor

From what I have seen of your behavior on the forums I do not believe that you should be allowed back into this community. You have shown a level of immaturity by down voting staff who place their opinion on this post, you have stated that you do not care if you get unbanned and you have put very little effort into your appeal. These things and more show me that you are not ready to re-join the community and it is my opinion that you remain banned until such a time that you can prove you are ready to come back.

Edited by Jman1308
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

I will be down voting this thread as on many occasions I have been in situations where you have been quite toxic and immature towards myself and other community members that range from new players to experience and respected staff members.

I would also like to comment on that you stated that pinejacks response does not matter which in my eyes is extremely disrespectful and puts a bad view on yourself.

I also find it extremely immature of yourself to downvote people response if they have down vited your appeal so to yourself enjoy the downvotes.

—1

Edited by Sudo
Spelling Mistakes Are Fixed + Last Paragraph Added
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Sudo said:

I will be down voting this thread as on many occasions I have been in situations where you have been quite toxic and immature towards myself and other community members that range from new players to experience and respected staff members.

I would also like to comment on that you stated that pinejacks response does not matter which in my eyes is extremely disrespectful and puts a bad view on yourself.

I also find it extremely immature of yourself to downvote people response if they have down vited your appeal so to yourself enjoy the downvotes.

—1

Like yourself and multiple others, you describe how I was like 1 whole year ago. Good on ya

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, {IG} Qantas said:

Like yourself and multiple others, you describe how I was like 1 whole year ago. Good on ya

I explained my previous experience with on the server and then linked it back to how you are commenting and these replies that are downvoting you aswell as how you are in a way disrespecting the staff team even though we bust out asses for the server to make sure everyone is satisfied with roleplay/events which the event team are doing amazingly and the  to to moderation and administrative team who are on the ball helping with issues which range from insignificant and major problems. Simple things like “Good On ya” at the end of a very immature reply does not help yourself as it shows that you have not ‘matured’ as you did state in your appeal which technically means you are lying.

I am currently on a holiday which was suprised present from my family but as myself and other community staff are dedicated to our roles we check the forums regardless and the worst thing we like to see is users such as yourself disrespecting other community staff members that are honestly some of the best people i’ve worked with/for.

If you fix your attitude, your presence and give our community staff members a legitimate reason why you should stay without just copying off your old appeals we are more then happy to turn a blind eye to the past and we might just give you that 3rd chance

Edited by Sudo
  • Like 1

-1 to me it seems like you are still rather immature, downvoting all the negative comments tells me you can't take negative feedback very well and that's one of the first things you have to understand before you truly change, and from the actions that you are taking now it looks like you haven't changed that much. in the future be more open to what people have to say to you there not trying to put you in the ground they tell you things that you need to change for the better, best of luck to you in the future.   

• Advisor

See that Qantas wants to downvote still, I guess you do not care so I'm gonna increase the reapply a month for every -1 you have left, guess you can try in 10 months, however, I still don't think you will be unbanned unless you go for some counselling on your attitude problems. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7