Planz' Application For PAC3 Tier 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump Thank you, everyone, for the replies and responses. I have read and listened to all your suggestions I have made Major Updates, Improved my Playtime and hopefully, you have all seen me more in ga

Big +1 for you sir.   

Planz' Application for Tier 1 PAC3   Steam Details Steam Name: [IG] Planz Steam ID: 7656119829744885 Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Planz64/ In Game Detai

Posted Images

@Emerald @pinejack @Gregis @Fish @lucifer @Gr8_Gatsby @Sudo @Helsing @Penguin
Updated Playtime and Rank

Added Hologram that pops out of a hidden compartment in the arm when using chat.

Improved on my Role-play in game, I am a lot more active and most of you should have seen me around the ship quite a bit.
Helsing, my bad for the bump didn't even realise that crunchy responded xD
Hope to see you even more around the ship guys. :D 

Edited by Planz
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Planz said:

@Emerald @pinejack @Gregis @Fish @lucifer @Gr8_Gatsby @Sudo @Helsing @Penguin
Updated Playtime and Rank

Added Hologram that pops out of hidden compartment in arm when using chat.

Improved on my Role-play in game, I am a lot more active and most of you should of seen me round the ship quite a bit.
Helsing, my bad for the bump didn't even realise that crunchy responded xD
Hope to see you even more around the ship guys. :D 

I've been wanting to post this for awhile but people keep responding to the thread so i'm posting this as an update not a bump
{Hope that is allowed}

Wow you are getting A LOT better at PAC since when you first applied!

• Like 1

Yeah it is a present within PAC3
The trick is putting it under events and commands so it runs on binds and under different variables
Thought I would include it to show off the endless possibilities of getting pac3

{edit: It has been removed from the application @Emerald @Boris }

Edited by Planz
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Update:

Added another example of what my character could look like.

Updated Playtime

Added Video showcasing many different PAC3 animation and events

Removed Controversial Wall Flip Animation

I Recently Gained access to Trial Moderator - While this doesn't affect my PAC3 ability, It shows that I can be trusted and won't abuse the features of PAC3, just as I won't and haven't abused the Powers of Trial Moderator.

Thank you for all the replies and Feedback ;D

To all the Neutrals, it has been awhile since these replies, and I believe I have updated my PAC3 examples tremendously. I have also improved my activity in game and hope everyone has had pleasant role-play experiences with me. I hope you can consider changing your responses, or giving me more feedback so I can continue to improve my application.

@Emerald @Boris @Penguin @Helsing @Sudo @Gr8_Gatsby @lucifer @Fish @Gregis @pinejack @Fox

Cheers, Planz

This is a perfect example of what to do when you receive criticism, I beleive you have taken everyone’s opinion into consideration and really improved your application and skills, I honestly think you are one of the most deserving people of pac3 at the moment. 

+1

• Like 1

BUMP

I am still Continuing to Improve on my Pac3 Creations
I Created a New Custom Shoulder Pad for Formal Occasions

Spoiler

20181022162411_1.thumb.jpg.75f873f7ee4bd5e172c25baf7accbdf0.jpg20181022162351_1.thumb.jpg.a34ed6efe87c450e9d0535902470e460.jpg

I will once again mention everyone who responded with a Neutral - If you could please look back over the application and consider changing your responses, or please give me feedback so I can continue to Improve my application ;D
@Emerald @Helsing @Sudo @Gr8_Gatsby @lucifer @Fish @pinejack @Fox and Penguin (Can't mention him for some reason)

Cheers, Planz

Bump

Updated Rank - High Colonel
Thanks for the all the replies
 ;D

I'm not going to mention everyone with neutrals again as I don't want to spam you, however if you could leave some feedback as to what can be improved that would be appreciated.

Cheers, Planz

Edit: @Snoozy Didn't want to create another post and bump the application, Thanks for the suggestion about creating pacs for other models, I will definitely start exploring into that and I will have a wider variety of pac3 creations stretching across different models by the next bump ;D

Edited by Planz

+1

Within the week I've been playing on the server, Planz is probably one of the nicest people I've met. He seems to really enjoy using Pac for roleplaying purposes and I reckon he'd do well given the ability to do so

Good Luck ;)

• Like 1
  • Whitey locked this topic