Steam Name: [IG] Planz

Steam ID: 7656119829744885

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Planz64/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Planz

In Game Rank: High Colonel

In Game Regiment: Jump Trooper

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):
2 Week 5 Day 0 Hours (Will Change whilst this is up)

20181007235950_1.thumb.jpg.a75128e887e2e676b150127cb435c057.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:
I Have used Pac3 a lot and have created things in single-player which are featured below. I am quite experienced in it and I have dedicated a lot of time towards learning it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I believe I should be trusted with Pac3 because I am never 
Mingy, I never plan to be and understand the importance of the privilege that would be given to me, I will stay on this server for a long time, don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I think I am responsible and would never abuse the components of the Pac3 application. Whenever I make a mistake I make sure I own up, I don't lie and will always ask for help when I am unsure if something is allowed or will break someone's immersion.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):
I would like access to pac3 to Immerse me and others into the character that I roleplay as, I have seen this used very effectively with; Generals, Freeman, Gatzby, Gunjies and Rickle. They really stand out and are a very unique character to the role they play. I would use it to create small things with hands behind back to show Professionalism, I have also created a nodding bind so I can acknowledge lower ranks without fail RPing and saluting (The wave also looks a bit out of place for a higher up). I also have added things to my characters like a unique cape and a custom coloured skirt (examples below) to make me look professional and unique. I think the guns on the back help it seems more realistic so the weapon actually goes somewhere when you put it away (not too many of course) I also want to be able to take off my helmet to allow people to more personally connect with a face rather than just a helmet. To sum it all up I want to immerse myself and others, look professional and respectful, and also more realistic to immerse myself and others further.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I Believe I deserve Pac3 because I would never abuse the privilege placed upon me, as I said before. I believe I am easy going and fun to hang around, and will take the appearance update in my stride and role play more effectively and may even make me more approachable and easier to talk to. I have noticed this myself when I'll comment on a PAC3 member's appearance and they will explain and talk about it, and instantly we are in a conversation. I have spent quite some time getting the hang of pac3 and I will take this seriously, and as an opportunity to improve my pac3 further. I believe this will help me improve them as I will get feedback from many people and encouragement that I will inspire me to be able to take those suggestions and come up with an even better idea.

PAC3 Examples: (Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

Spoiler

Overview of what an idea for my Character could look like
20180819141032_1.thumb.jpg.f388cb32e81c7f08cbf4e4208b1e336e.jpg

20180819141040_1.thumb.jpg.6677102b1b0557a267eb03fb3894510b.jpg

Guns/tools that Disappears when in hands
(Also Hologram Data Pad on Arm)
20180819141053_1.thumb.jpg.3b92c991c8cf44bfe530ff019c305de8.jpg

20180819141114_1.thumb.jpg.0750c9370a5c1790083ea8b74a70ea08.jpg

Helmet Off
(Custom Helmet under the Arm)

20180819141407_1.thumb.jpg.bd7c81d7688fc184f655112ea1290870.jpg

Relaxed Sitting Pose
20180801173038_1.thumb.jpg.a0f138e467c95771712688771954ce47.jpg

Kneeling Down
For Crouching behind a shield or Other RP reasons
20180819141747_1.thumb.jpg.003e4c0b2ca415e4487292a79d753fde.jpg

Kneeling Down Dramatically
(For when Sith or High Ranking Personal Require my Assistance)

20180819142214_1.thumb.jpg.84d4b0dd4208428ec062d831c3da7478.jpg

20180908234450_1.thumb.jpg.57d02148895720d3153961aebe985f86.jpg

The Hologram flicks out when talking and displays an animated walking Jump Trooper.

I decided to make a video showcasing all of my pac3 creations in one.

1. Starting off, we have another idea I came up with for what my model could look like
  2. Then I have a bind that removes the jetpack and replaces it with a cape for when it is not practical to use a jetpack on ship {RP Reasons}
  3. Then I have a bind that takes off my helmet and tucks it under my left arm. {For Off Duty}
  4. I spent quite some time making multiple different binds of my character in different poses spinning the helmet around his finger. {Just for Fun and Off Duty}
  5. Then I show off a bind that makes my character look important and not someone you want to mess with when walking down the corridor. It is attached to a toggle-able bind, and it also as an event so when I am not moving it won't perform the action.
  6. Then I show my custom made attachments for the RT-97c. This disperses and returns to my back when I pull it out and put it away. I have added a laser sight to it with a prominent point at the end so It gives off the appearance of a laser pointer reaching the wall that I am aiming at. I have also added brown poles to the barrel to give the gun more depth and realism.
  7. Next the hologram, This has a little panel in which it hides behind in the armour of the forearm. When it is out It shows a jump trooper model walking and also shows the lifted platform that you can see hidden the hologram before-hand. {Purely to enhance the RP}
  8. I have then created a simple bind that nods my head for 1 second and then returns it. This is so I can still acknowledge people of the lower rank without Saluting them or loosening the RP by Waving at them. This fits perfectly in between those two and will really help to enhance the RP for myself and other around.
  9. I made a bind for @ANiX that is custom hands behind the back. This is toggle-able through a bind, and I have an event set up to make the pose cancel while the character is walking.
  10. Finally, I have an event set to toggle when my character is 30 health or below. This makes the character look injured and hurt, through the hand placements and the limp I gave the model. This is to enhance the RP when in combat and make it noticeable to everyone around me that I need medical assistance. {This will be really powerful for RP enhancement I feel}

20181022162411_1.thumb.jpg.464eb5b45f44d5b66127d9dd3dc477ff.jpg

20181022162351_1.thumb.jpg.5ec79f31718ddc0ad0c3c7182aeaae73.jpg

Custom Shoulder Pad (Used for Formal Occasions when wanting to look Professional)

Edited by Planz
  • Upvote 1

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC
  • PAC examples are decent
  • Could be more active

Good luck ✌️

1 hour ago, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC
  • Could be more active

Good luck ✌️

1 hour ago, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC
  • Could be more active

Good luck ✌️

+1

Also application is quite detailed

10 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC

Good luck ✌️

Agreed +1

10 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC
  • Could be more active

Good luck ✌️

This except Neutral

pac examples are very very basic 

Edited by Fox

Hi @Planz.

Your application is quite detailed, However theres some areas I would like to address.

• Activity - I don't see you on that often, However I hope that can improve.
  • PAC3 Examples - They're very basic, Don't really look that interesting.
Therefore, I will be giving you a Neutral.

If you improve on what's listed, I may consider changing my response.

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hi @Planz.

Your application is quite detailed, However theres some areas I would like to address.

This ^. The only other thing I have issue with is putting a PAC3 example that you didn't create yourself in your own application, regardless on whether or not you credited them. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hi @Planz.

Neutral 

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi @Planz.

Neutral 

23 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC
  • Could be more active

Good luck ✌️

Neutral

NEUTRAL 

• Seems like you know the basics of PAC but I would like to see improvements to your current PAC... Adding more details and simply making it look clean

On 8/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, Emerald said:

Hi @Planz.

Emerald sums it up for me,

Neutral.

On 7/31/2018 at 11:36 PM, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC
  • Could be more active

Good luck ✌️

brass I quote your things so much cause they really are what im thinking lmao +1

Bump
Thank you, everyone, for the replies and responses.
I have read and listened to all your suggestions
I have made Major Updates, Improved my Playtime and hopefully, you have all seen me more in game as I have been actively improving my activity.
I have spent way more time in Pac3 and added so many more things to it to make it more interesting.
I have added Animations and Features to greater enhance my RP and others Immersion.

All Suggestions and Further Improvements are Welcome
Cheers, Planz

Edited by Planz
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Planz said:

Bump
Thank you everyone for the replies and responses.

You've bumped your application a day earlier than you're supposed to be bumping, just watch out for that.

That aside,

I do see you in-game, I think you're a decent guy, and I do like the way your PAC's look. I have not been able to see your RP ability yet (which is probably more on me than you) so I cannot give you a +1 and will be sitting on a NEUTRAL for now until I see your ability to RP. I will come back and change my answer if/when I do see it.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 9:36 PM, Brass said:

+1

• Good roleplayer
  • Would not abuse PAC

Good luck ✌️

+1 see you around a fair bit and seem like a nice guy keep it up! best of luck :)

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, Emerald said:

Hi @Planz.

As Em has stated. Neutral

• Like 1