In Game Rank:

Cadet

In Game Regiment:

Navy

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 

https://imgur.com/a/Eqi1gWM

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes I have but I have experience and I only know the basics, like placing/arranging entities, animations, etc.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I should be trusted with PAC because I do not plan on doing anything sinister with PAC. I believe I would be able to efficiently use PAC and insure that I do not make any mistakes at the expense of other players's experience. I would try my hardest to be responsible with how I use PAC and what I do to my player model as to not go overboard and in turn ruin the experience for other players and take up time of staff members trying to mend and revert my mistakes. I would take full responsibility for my actions with PAC. I have been playing on this server since early 2017 following my first experiences with the server I took a long break, in my time away I feel like I have matured a lot from my "mingy" ways and I feel like I should be trusted with PAC.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to access PAC because I wish to use the functions of PAC as both a learning experience for future events and to improve the RP experience for both myself and also the community. Doing this will allow a more immersive experience for the community. PAC would also allow my to display my regiment (Navy) in a more up front and formal way to the rest of the players on the server. PAC is an amazing tool for anyone with the skill to be able to create decent, RP-legal creations, I believe I am competant enough to use pac in such a way that will increase the RP experience for myself and other players alike.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I deserve PAC because I am a trust worthy and reliable player in the community, I have never received a warn on this server (To my knowledge) and I have never been PK'd from any regiment for inappropriate behaviour/actions, this shows that I can uphold my reputation in a way that allows people to trust me with PAC. Another reason why I think I deserve PAC is because I have put a lot of time and effort into this server and I feel that my commitment to this server shows that even if was given the chance I would never try to do harm to this server or it's players. As many people would say I have set a good example for most recruits and new troopers through my actions (most of the time ;) ), That's another reason that I think I deserver access to PAC

PAC3 Examples:

20180708121536_1.jpg

20180708121552_1.jpg

20180708124006_1.jpg

20180708124028_1.jpg

20180708182254_1.jpg

20180708182308_1.jpg

20180708182316_1.jpg

20180708182335_1.jpg

Edited by Spektrum
-Extended a bit on some of the paragraphs

>Pretty poor pacs.

>Grammatical and Spelling errors.

good luck 

~ Fox

17 minutes ago, Fox said:

>Pretty poor pacs.

good luck 

~ Fox

Where are these Spelling and Grammatical errors? (Capitalising spelling and grammatical is a grammatical error btw)

Also keep in mind that this is only a Tier 1 Pac app so i don't think that such a high standard is required for Tier 1.

Edited by Spektrum

Neutral

• PAC's are very basic and haven't changed since your last application.
  • Grammatical and punctuation errors.

Also you have to wait 2 weeks after being Denied as it states in the application rules "13. If your application is denied you may not apply for PAC3 for 2 weeks minimum or what was on your denied application if worse."

- Auzii

Edited by Auzii

11 minutes ago, Auzii said:

Also you have to wait 2 weeks after being Denied as it states in the application rules "13. If your application is denied you may not apply for PAC3 for 2 weeks minimum or what was on your denied application if worse."

- Auzii

As you can see in my previous application, Frank stated that i was to post this application again when i reach the required play time! So i did exactly that.

Edited by Spektrum

22 minutes ago, Spektrum said:

As you can see in my previous application, Frank stated that i was to post this application again when i reach the required play time! So i did exactly that.

You also had the opportunity to improve your application but refused to take the initiative.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

>Pretty poor pacs.

good luck 

~ Fox

I WILL BE TAKING THIS POST DOWN BY TOMORROW EVENING AND INPROVING IT AND MANUFACTURING BETTER PAC EXAMPLES, THABKS FOR THE ADBICE EVERYONE AND I'LL BE SURE TO IMPROVE MY APPLICATION.

Edited by Spektrum
Typing on phones is hard...

8 minutes ago, Spektrum said:

I WILL BE TAKING THIS POST DOWN BY TOMORROW EVENING AND INPROVING IT AND MANUFACTURING BETTER PAC EXAMPLES, THABKS FOR THE ADBICE EVERYONE AND I'LL BE SURE TO IMPROVE MY APPLICATION.

I don't think you can take the post down because negative comments, If you do that you will have to reapply in 2 weeks or more.

1 minute ago, Allucious said:

I don't think you can take the post down because negative comments, If you do that you will have to reapply in 2 weeks or more.

Not taking it down due to negative comments. Taking it down because I didn't wait the correct cool down for applying

1 minute ago, Spektrum said:

Not taking it down due to negative comments. Taking it down because I didn't wait the correct cool down for applying

As Whitey denied you because of your playtime, He said to apply when you meets the requirement which is one week. And you currently have 1 week of playtime, So you may apply now.

Just now, Allucious said:

As Whitey denied you because of your playtime, He said to apply when you meets the requirement which is one week. And you currently have 1 week of playtime, So you may apply now.

That is indeed true! I will be sure to improve upon my application and then reach out to the people who posted -1's and ask them to re-evaluate their answer.

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

- Auzii

-1, Sorry

Goodluck with your application tho.

-Rickle.

On 7/29/2018 at 8:05 PM, Auzii said:

- Auzii

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

I've noticed you have improved a lot lately and you are helping out SCAR a lot. Might want to work on the pac but other than that.
Goodluck!

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, Rickle said:

- Auzii

On 7/29/2018 at 9:21 PM, Kami said:

First of all, I like kami as an individual even though his voice sounds twelvie XD 

Second, again just like in my application, why does everyone have to be so negative I mean its not like Kami has ever talked badly about anyone

Third, IRL in a real report/resume for a job/ on anyones application, managers/employers never just look for cons because that means your not looking at both sides of a coin (Dw Kami I'll defend you) and therefore will result in an unfair judgment upon that person.

Fourth, your commitment to SCAR is well established by me and others that have noticed you in the regiment  

Fifth, Although you've made a bit of trouble in the past you're still respected by others for your dedication  

Sixth, Attitude in-game is right, could use some improvement with maturity but people only say that because they determine your age.

Finally Seven, even though I think the application is neutral, its not about the playtime, the rank, clearance or regiment they've been in, it's about the individual how he/she acts in-game towards everyone and his regiment as well. So a PHAT +1 to you mate GOOD LUCK MATE!!!

Edited by Cryo

I do not like your attitude. When in game I feel you make too many unnecessary comments. Once I see better maturity this response will change. -1

NEUTRAL

- Active member of SCAR and has decent roleplay ability

- Have not seen you minge but sometimes I feel that you can be a bit sarcastic or cheeky at the worst of times

- Alright playtime

I'm leaning towards a +1, however, I've seen you improve your attitude and the way you present yourself in game recently, but I believe you can improve yourself even more, so I'm setting you the challenge to do so. If/when I see improvements I will happily change my response to a +1

Good Luck!

NEUTRAL

I have recently been informed of a serious amount of regiment diss coming from you. While I do feel that you are a capable member of the community, at the moment I simply don't trust that you will use PAC maturely at all times.

Sorry, Good luck.

Edited by Brass

59 minutes ago, Brass said:

NEUTRAL

I have recently been informed of a serious amount of regiment diss coming from you. While I do feel that you are a capable member of the community, at the moment I simply don't trust that you will use PAC maturely at all times.

Sorry, Good luck.

I agree with Brass.

However it will be a -1.

• Whitey locked this topic