Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christian

Staff Report - Sudo Kye

So to start off with, during an event today I opted in to be an event character. During the event Witcher portals were setup to transport troops easily, since most of the event characters (including me) traveled through the portal but did nothing more. Until another EM joined Teamspeak, he stated that someone had mass killed troopers without permission. Now towards the end of the event the person(s) who may or may not have done it did not own up. So Sudo, doing the right thing narrowed it down to A player called Netty and I. After he discussed who did it with other EM's and I assume that they checked logs, I ran into Sudo and he contacted me saying that I was receiving a 1-2 week blacklist from events. Now I did use fowl language which has been discussed and resolved. But I wish for some further investigation to go on into this issue as I am unhappy with the result of this decision. 

P.S. Sudo did also mention he witnessed me mass kill, when at the time I do not think he did. I also do not have any screenshots or recordings 

IGN: Gobble

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2

Hello @Christian. The reason you have been given a blacklist on being an event character is due to MassRDM during the event tonight. You were found to have gone through a witcher gate from spawn (which was on Naboo) onto the Star Destroyer (Imperial Home Base) and decided to shoot and kill several people, and as a result of this you were blacklisted from being an event character as opposed to being warned/banned by Moderators. As far as I am concerned, Sudo has done nothing wrong in this instance as he has gone to the other senior members of the event master team to ask what he should do about you. I would also be considering myself very fortunate if I was in your position as due to your actions of not listening to the event masters instructions, MassRDM along with mic-spam, player/staff disrespect and FailRP when you were dead, you would have normally been straight out banned off of the server.

• Upvote 2

(Remove if not aloud)

Although i am not staff i do understand their procedure. But first things first, i was a character in that event and i over heard everything . But in defence of sudo, some one did mass RDM  and the only two possible culprits were you and netty (I forget how that was deduced but i do remember it being logical.) .  After the incident he asked you both in TS to own up to what  happened and he would try to lessen the blow of your punishment .But the both of you denied these claims, with you making so much noise it was almost impossible to hear our orders. After this he pulled you both into another channel where i presume he questioned you both. Sudo followed the correct procedure and is not in the wrong, and as pinejack says here

51 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Hello @Christian. The reason you have been given a blacklist on being an event character is due to MassRDM during the event tonight. You were found to have gone through a witcher gate from spawn (which was on Naboo) onto the Star Destroyer (Imperial Home Base) and decided to shoot and kill several people, and as a result of this you were blacklisted from being an event character as opposed to being warned/banned by Moderators. As far as I am concerned, Sudo has done nothing wrong in this instance as he has gone to the other senior members of the event master team to ask what he should do about you. I would also be considering myself very fortunate if I was in your position as due to your actions of not listening to the event masters instructions, MassRDM along with mic-spam, player/staff disrespect and FailRP when you were dead, you would have normally been straight out banned off of the server.

(the last few sentences specifically)  you should of had a much more severe punishment for your actions, and due to Sudos & the staff teams kindness you are getting of with a measly slap on the wrist in comparison. 

And on top of that i have seen you multiple times minge and be a general nuisance on server.

So -1

Edited by StaunchBasil

As pinejack and Basil said, I don't think Sudo is doing anything wrong.

53 minutes ago, Allucious said:

As pinejack and Basil said, I don't think Sudo is doing anything wrong.

Edited by Brass

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

Sudo did nothing wrong 

Instead of trying to talk peacefully you opted to call Sudo a 'cunt' multiple times if I am correct. Before you call out other people lookat your own behaviour.  You completely deserve a blacklist from being an event character

Oh G'day.

You WERE Blacklisted from events for 2 weeks but one of my superiors has put it down as 4 weeks and it will stay that way for multiple reasons; The Mass RDM on the SD, the FailRP and not listening to my instructions as the Event Master. Pinejack has mainly said what I would've but let me refer back to the main point; You could have been banned on the spot for the mic-spam, failRP, and the Mass RDM but other staff members have thought otherwise and instead of the ban you received the 4-week blacklist which in my eyes is a lot better than the ban...

Now, onto the second half the story; When I came to you as a friendly event master and told you the outcome of the event, I meant no harm just to alert you of the situation instead of yourself being friendly back you hit me with the hard statement of 'You fucking cunt' and proceeded to call me a 'cunt' whilst in the brig/being taken to the brig. Now, On my half I apologize to anyone for the explicit language I used above and if you were offended/disliked it. If you were offended please come to speak to me so I can clear it all up.

I will not be doing a (-1 / +1)  because it is a thread against myself.

• Upvote 3

Just remember that when you call somebody out, provide evidence. 

Ot: Sudo hasn't broken any rules here, if anything you should be punished more harshly.

46 minutes ago, Keta said:

Ot: Sudo hasn't broken any rules here, if anything you should be punished more harshly.

^^^^

15 hours ago, Christian said:

During the event Witcher portals were setup to transport troops easily, since most of the event characters (including me) traveled through the portal but did nothing more

I would also like to point out that you have stated that Event Characters were traveling through the Witcher Portals which were set up for the other players and not for the event characters - If you did listen to my requests on the map you would have heard me yell multiple times "Do Not Enter The Witcher Portals".

I will be also adding that you were the only event character that went through the portal (besides Netty who was picked up with a physgun and pushed through it which I witnessed but I really didn't mind/care as the other staff were doing their job to make sure no one kept getting spawned killed). at this point in time, I was ready to TP the event characters to the next planet of attack which was Hoth but this was delayed due to the mass killing situation which you started.

I have known suck for longer than I can remember and he wouldn't stop someone form helping out with his work/ an event 

Ye

On 7/27/2018 at 10:18 PM, pinejack said:

From the points on this post, I can tell that Sudo has done nothing wrong.

On 7/28/2018 at 12:24 PM, Keta said:

-1 Staff Report

+1 For a harsher Punishment for you 

@Head Coach Frank @Whitey @Ridge

May this post please be locked and if there is a punishment for myself decided within the staff team could it be delt internally.

Edited by Sudo
Tagged The Wrong; Frank