Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kendrick

Kendricks Goodbye

Dear all Imperial Gaming,

After over a year on the server, I have decided to move on. To all the staff, players new and old I wish you all the best in the future. It was one of the greatest experiences I have had with a server to date. Over the past years and a bit, I have had great memories that will stick with me forever. I sincerely apologise to anyone I have affected by my recent inactivity while I decided whether or not to stay. 

I would like to thank the following people for a wonderful time on the server:

@zaspan Ever since I recruited you into RST I have watched you grow into becoming Emperor and now Vader. Together we have had great memories and have had a lot of laughs.

@Whitey Thanks to you for guiding me and helping me throughout my time on the server. Good Luck in the future as Community Manager. 

@Coach Frank Frank I will miss our great times together and of course our PUBG games. 

@Jman1308 Thanks for always being there and having a good time together while on the server

@Wolf Good Luck with IG in the future and I pray that the server has great success going forward. 

@Cody Cheers for all the laughs and RP that we did together, also thanks for all the PUBG games we played. 

@Denzham Thanks for all the great times we had together also great to see you grow from a mouse droid to Grand Inquisitor

@Lincoln Good luck with Krennic and ISB you are doing an amazing job! 

@Welshy Welshy you have also been a great mate of mine on the server, Good Luck as Head Event Master you are doing fantastic work!

@Mauler Where do I start haha, you have been a great guy to hang with and have fun. Good Luck going forward!

To everyone else, I will miss you all and hope that you have great success going forward. You all have truly changed my life and it was a privilege and honour to be a part of such a great community.

Farewell,

Kendrick

• Sad 14
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 2

Farewell Kendrick.

You were a very important person on this server in my eyes and I wish you the best of luck for the future.

o7

• Upvote 1

I'm only super new, and I don't even know who you are really, but honestly man, good luck with everything. I can tell you have some fond memories with this community and have made some friends you'll be friends with for a long time. 

Adios amigo.

• Upvote 1

Kendrick, I've only been a part of the server for around 2 months now. But the time I spent with you on the server was amazing and fun, you were an amazing Vader and are an amazing roleplayer in general. 

Farewell and good luck in your travels.

- Best Regards, OC Brass. ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

Farewell kendrick 

I remember does days before the huge update to the server i use to watch you RP it was the most coolest thing  i have seen when i was new to the server.

• Upvote 1

Cya Kendrick, cheers for letting me take command of RST, perhaps some of the best moments I’ve had on GMOD were when I was in RST

• Upvote 1

Noooooo Kendrick

Well we never really talked that a lot but as been part of the sever it was really fun to have you. I loved the time when we became shock to arrest people. Rip those times.

Anyways have a good time and All the very best for future.

farewell bud, ill keep you regularly updated  on all the latest album drops. thanks for giving me that second chance for RST ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by zaspan
  • Upvote 1

Farewell Kendrick. I remember when I first joined and I don't really know anything about the server, You helped me with some stuff, Thanks.

It was really great having you, Good luck man.

o7

• Upvote 1

Sad to see you go, will miss seeing you around. Hopefully you will come on sometimes

• Upvote 1

@Kendrick thanks man, 

Sad to see a great mate go but if you're ever down for a game send us a message, good luck in your future endeavors!

• Upvote 1

Ill never forget the borderline sexual abuse you and I had as Gallius Rax and NIA.

• Upvote 1

Oh Kendrick I remember when you and frombo recruited me into the server last year in December and you two watched me minge from time to time and I miss you arresting me but I have changed into a good boy now I wish you best of luck for the future and reading this made me feel sad o7

• Upvote 1

Hey man sorry for inactive old me on the forums i didn't even  see this until today but best of luck for you man we've had some great moments and plenty of laughs along the way 

• Upvote 1