Dear all Imperial Gaming,

After over a year on the server, I have decided to move on. To all the staff, players new and old I wish you all the best in the future. It was one of the greatest experiences I have had with a server to date. Over the past years and a bit, I have had great memories that will stick with me forever. I sincerely apologise to anyone I have affected by my recent inactivity while I decided whether or not to stay. 

I would like to thank the following people for a wonderful time on the server:

@zaspan Ever since I recruited you into RST I have watched you grow into becoming Emperor and now Vader. Together we have had great memories and have had a lot of laughs.

@Whitey Thanks to you for guiding me and helping me throughout my time on the server. Good Luck in the future as Community Manager. 

@Coach Frank Frank I will miss our great times together and of course our PUBG games. 

@Jman1308 Thanks for always being there and having a good time together while on the server

@Wolf Good Luck with IG in the future and I pray that the server has great success going forward. 

@Cody Cheers for all the laughs and RP that we did together, also thanks for all the PUBG games we played. 

@Denzham Thanks for all the great times we had together also great to see you grow from a mouse droid to Grand Inquisitor

@Lincoln Good luck with Krennic and ISB you are doing an amazing job! 

@Welshy Welshy you have also been a great mate of mine on the server, Good Luck as Head Event Master you are doing fantastic work!

@Mauler Where do I start haha, you have been a great guy to hang with and have fun. Good Luck going forward!

To everyone else, I will miss you all and hope that you have great success going forward. You all have truly changed my life and it was a privilege and honour to be a part of such a great community.

Farewell,

Kendrick

• Angry 1
  • Sad 13
  • Upvote 2

I'm only super new, and I don't even know who you are really, but honestly man, good luck with everything. I can tell you have some fond memories with this community and have made some friends you'll be friends with for a long time. 

Adios amigo.

• Upvote 1

Kendrick, I've only been a part of the server for around 2 months now. But the time I spent with you on the server was amazing and fun, you were an amazing Vader and are an amazing roleplayer in general. 

Farewell and good luck in your travels.

- Best Regards, OC Brass. ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

Noooooo Kendrick

Well we never really talked that a lot but as been part of the sever it was really fun to have you. I loved the time when we became shock to arrest people. Rip those times.

Anyways have a good time and All the very best for future.

• Advisor

farewell bud, ill keep you regularly updated  on all the latest album drops. thanks for giving me that second chance for RST ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by zaspan
  • Upvote 1

Farewell Kendrick. I remember when I first joined and I don't really know anything about the server, You helped me with some stuff, Thanks.

It was really great having you, Good luck man.

o7

• Upvote 1

Oh Kendrick I remember when you and frombo recruited me into the server last year in December and you two watched me minge from time to time and I miss you arresting me but I have changed into a good boy now I wish you best of luck for the future and reading this made me feel sad o7

• Upvote 1

Hey man sorry for inactive old me on the forums i didn't even  see this until today but best of luck for you man we've had some great moments and plenty of laughs along the way 

• Upvote 1