Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150531988

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AUSUNAISBAE/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Fives

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: StormTrooper

Ban Details

Screenshot (93).png

How long was the ban for: Unkown (probably Perma)

Which staff member banned you: Zaspan

What date did the ban occur: 24/07/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Advertising 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I am apart of another community which doesn't mean much but from what I have heard only one person has advertised and most of the US staff have been banned which some didn't do anything like me if anyone has proof that I have advertised on IG please send me proof because from what I can recall I have done nothing wrong.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: I love playing on  Imperial Gaming most of my online friends play there. I know I can be a bit mingy but I always play and have fun. I wish to continue to play with my friends.

Edited by Fives
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

1 minute ago, ANiX said:

-1 Not Filled Out

sorry I have fixed it its when I upload my screenshot I pressed enter twice

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

No.

Delete this comment if you must but this speaks for itself VV609d2d0d46df49b98d2a7795ef9ec7b8.thumb.png.57b9f7baddf8afddfaa3428afead1d8d.png

Names are blocked out for privacy reasons.

Scribbled out the pictures for more than obvious reasone.

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

No.

Delete this comment if you must but this speaks for itself VV609d2d0d46df49b98d2a7795ef9ec7b8.thumb.png.57b9f7baddf8afddfaa3428afead1d8d.png

Names are blocked out for privacy reasons.

That is an internal issue which has been resolved and also has nothing related to why I was banned for advertising and if I have read the rules properly Members cant reply to Ban Appeals

Edited by Fives
  • Downvote 6

Dear Fives,

I am actually the member that banned you from the server. I regularly search logs for issues and upon a random word search, I came upon something...

Line 13887: [15:36:23] Fives to Fox: new server coming out soon come have a look https://discord.gg/UcRyXX

As you can see here you were clearly trying to poach/advertise another server on one of our platforms.

Also, all the Staff Members from Uncanny Servers that have been banned from Imperial Gaming have actually advertised or attempted to poach players from our community. All evidence was provided at the time of the banning to your previous owner Poseidon. This included messaging, harassing and create fake accounts on the forums in an attempt to achieve your hostile actions. Poseidon each time promised he would address it with the staff and ask them to cease to no avail. Therefore we have taken a zero-tolerance approach and all members that are caught advertising or poaching will be community banned.

With the other "Internal" Issue pointed out by Tackxo that is clearly an issue I don't want in this community and as long as I'm a member of this community you will never be allowed back.

1 minute ago, Whitey said:

Dear Fives,

I am actually the member that banned you from the server. I regularly search logs for issues and upon a random word search, I came upon something...

Line 13887: [15:36:23] Fives to Fox: new server coming out soon come have a look https://discord.gg/UcRyXX

As you can see here you were clearly trying to poach/advertise another server on one of our platforms.

Also, all the Staff Members from Uncanny Servers that have been banned from Imperial Gaming have actually advertised or attempted to poach players from our community. All evidence was provided at the time of the banning to your previous owner Poseidon. This included messaging, harassing and create fake accounts on the forums in an attempt to achieve your hostile actions. Poseidon each time promised he would address it with the staff and ask them to cease to no avail. Therefore we have taken a zero-tolerance approach and all members that are caught advertising or poaching will be community banned.

With the other "Internal" Issue pointed out by Tackxo that is clearly an issue I don't want in this community and as long as I'm a member of this community you will never be allowed back.

thanks whitey can you also send me a screenshot of that conversation cause I still believe I didnt do it and if you send the screensho ill def know i have done it