Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Peter's Introduction

Hello there, 

The name's Peter, anyone on the ship can call me Pete.

I'm 20 years old and due to certain reasons I also have a 21 year old wife and a 3 year old son.

I honestly don't know what to put in my introduction but.... I guess I'm a pretty chill guy.

DISCLAIMER!

If you see me around the ship (and I'm not on patrol or conducting role play) don't be hesitant to say hi.

Oh... And Yesterday I finally hit level 50 with 1 week 4 days of playtime ❤️

• Upvote 1

Welcome Peter to the land of the forums ??

Always fun to RP with you :)

Hope you're doing well.

Honestly you get used to raising a child, the difficulty mainly stems from the fact that it was conceived while i was fairly young (17). 

I relied heavily on family to get through the first 2 years, but now he isnt that hard to deal with.

My wife is also a great help, we actively take time to go out regularly and attempt to spend time with our son as much as possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Honestly you get used to raising a child, the difficulty mainly stems from the fact that it was conceived while i was fairly young (17). 

I relied heavily on family to get through the first 2 years, but now he isnt that hard to deal with.

My wife is also a great help, we actively take time to go out regularly and attempt to spend time with our son as much as possible.

Wholesome ❤️

24301423_2060568810857521_2662380925170529125_n.jpg.eebd749f768e78a2c47a72c33b506694.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this