Administrative Assistant

How old are you?:

I am currently 16 Years Old.

Time Played:

15 Weeks (Before & After Reset)

Do you have a microphone?:

I have a Microphone.

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position as I simply wish to help out those who are in need of assistance, I've had my fair share of technical problems and noticed that I've actually ended up fixing them all by myself, So if I was to get accepted I believe I could contribute to the Community much more and let players know that there's someone there that will be able to hopefully fix their problems fast and efficiently.

I've had previous experience as being a Support role and many people who have come to me for assistance have left quite happy as I was able to fix their problems. I have always longed to assist players further here on IG and now I finally can by becoming a member of Support Team.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

Allowing myself to be apart of the Support Team would improve the team greatly, I've had friends who had joined the server earlier on and they've had to wait in the Support Lounges for up to an hour and to me, That just doesn't really look good on the Teams end, So if there's anyone in the support lounges, I would try to be there as fast as possible.

I've got heaps of solutions for problems that players may come across and if there's something I do not know how to fix, I would gladly take up time out of my day and research for a solution to their issue they're having.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I have been Staff on multiple servers, I'll list them here:

Clone Gaming - Admin (Resigned)

Digital Delta Gaming - Moderator (Resigned)

Ghost Networks - Trial Moderator (Shut Down)

Derivative Gaming SWRP - Trial Moderator (Shut Down)

Do you have any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No, I have not received any warnings or bans.

image.png.029638af632ca5bfc936a44fc818aebc.png

I was kicked once for being AFK on the server when it was max slots though.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

Of course I do, If accepted I will spend most time helping out others whenever required.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

I fully understand, All I am wishing for is to be able to have the chance to further assist the players and to also contribute to the Community more.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank You for reading my Application, If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Emerald
Updated Application
  • Upvote 4

I'll give you a +1 but not until you get a microphone. Being a part of the support team means you have to communicate and explain a lot to various people, both experienced and not, and without a mic this will be almost impossible.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gregis said:

+1

very few people as dedicated to the server as this man.

+1

+1

• Emerald is a veteran member of the community
  • Active & VERY well known
  • He is dedicated to the community
  • Helpful with everything
  • As pinejack has said, having a microphone is a crucial part of ANY support team. But seeing as you are planning on buying one, I believe it's something that can be overlooked.
  • I trust him immensely with the position and I am 100% sure he will not abuse it in ANY way.
  • If ANYBODY deserves the position on the Support team, it's Emerald.

Good luck buddy ✌️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brass said:

+1

• As pinejack has said, having a microphone is a crucial part of ANY support team. But seeing as you are planning on buying one, I believe it's something that can be overlooked.
  • I trust him immensely with the position and I am 100% sure he will not abuse it in ANY way.

Good luck buddy ✌️

Good Luck

MASSIVE +1

Known this boy for a long time, very responsible and dedicated member of the server. He would do a very good job in the support team.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

Good luck buddy ✌️

Emerald has been one of my very long time friends on IG, knowing him from back in Navy which dates back to about April last year. Through this time I have experienced Emerald being himself, and I definitely think that he could be apart of the Support Team.

Positive Support

• Like 1

+1

Hammer head (And all the reasons above which cover it, Emerald would make an amazing support staff member <3)

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 5:19 PM, Twinkie said:

Emerald has been one of my very long time friends on IG, knowing him from back in Navy which dates back to about April last year. Through this time I have experienced Emerald being himself, and I definitely think that he could be apart of the Support Team.

Positive Support

Terrible Secretary of Labor

+1

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2018 at 11:03 PM, Brass said:

+1

Good luck buddy ✌️

^^^^

On 7/23/2018 at 11:03 PM, Brass said:

+1

Good luck buddy ✌️

+1, and now for a Love Island GIF.
BOOM!

boom.gif.42137791d087a4941e1eb48db9d04b16.gif

Edited by Butcher232
  • Like 1