Perma

Which staff member banned you:

Galen Erso (Whitey)

What date did the ban occur:

23/07/2018

What was the reason for the ban:

Reaching the Warning Threshold.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:
This is a very long story so be prepared.... So i have been on this server for about 2 months now and in that short time period i have managed to make alot of new friends and meet alot of people and aswell as getting banned twice and warned multiple times which lead me up to this. The last warn i recievied was for spamming ooc and im not gonna argue about. I did it. It happened. There is nothing i can do to change it i get it.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

i want to formerly apologize for my behaviour and immaturity that i have shown towards other players and members of staff. I truly from the bottom of heart am sorry. I have been such a douchebag and arsehole since ive been in this community and ill never forgive myself for it. I have ruined so many players experiences in-game and out with my shitty behaviour.

I don't believe i deserve to be unbanned because if it was up to me i would keep myself banned but thats not up to me is it?. but thats just life. Shit happens. Thank you to whoever is reading this and i truly apologize if i ever pissed you off or i was a complete arsehole.

• Thinking 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

-1 you were banned 18 days ago, and unbanned 15 days ago. You've slowly become more and more of a minge in recent times, so I really think you need some time off to sort yourself out.

-1 As @pinejack said, you have been becoming more and more of a minge in recent times, and the last time I saw you, you were going around being extremely hostile to practically everyone you came across. Many, many complaints were made about you and to come back I suggest leaving for a while and come back when you are ready to be apart of the community, properly.

• Advisor

Hello Azura,

I believe you should not be unbanned ever. I believe you should be ban from the community in general so that you can no longer be an issue for the community and the staff team.

Staff of this community have spent hours upon hours trying to help you over 2 months now. Every time you refused staff help, refused to accept the solutions and advice given by staff to try and help YOU. To try and help YOU be in a better place on the server.

Don't bring your personal issues to an online video game. Seek legitimate help from places as a linked below. But don't come cause issues in this community and use that to get your own way and blame your IRL issue on this community. 

https://kidshelpline.com.au/teens/issues/bullying 

You constantly complain to staff about you getting discriminated against and/or bullied. Yet next second staff find you yelling abusive comments at other players on the server. We talk to you, you say you will stop and fix the behaviour and reform yourself. Next day we again get reports of you yelling at other players, using abusive and bullying behaviour towards other players. This happens over and over again. There are 6-7 on record in warnings of your doing this. Let alone the unrecorded ones from when the warn system on the server was down. 

Its my recommendation that you have your ban appeal denied and you are furthermore community ban, including your forum account.

Edited by Cody
  • Upvote 8
  • Advisor

Dear Azura,

After conversations with the Management Team and other evidence been provided by community members your punishment will now be extended from a Server Ban to a Community Ban due to your attempt to poach players for another server whilst already serving a punishment. 

• Whitey locked this topic