Gregis

Gregis PAC3 Tier 1 Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: The Prezzzz

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:67986437

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096238603/home/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Gregis

In Game Rank: Master Technician (equivalent to Warrant officer 2)

In Game Regiment: Engineers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): As of right now 1W/3D/15H

image.thumb.png.022d211faf451bc8fd9bc877362a984e.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have played around with PAC3 a fair bit. enough to understand the simple concepts/dynamics of PAC3, and even some of the more complicated features, although i do believe there is still quite a significant amount more for me to learn, simply due to the complexity of PAC3

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I don't believe there's much reason for myself not to be trusted with PAC3. I have spent majority of my time on the server with the engineering regiment, and as many of you will know this role comes with a certain aspect of trust. The ability to have tools 24/7 is something that can be so easily abused, and i think you can draw similar comparisons with it to PAC3, You are given a unique tool, that has the power to be abused in order to gain a unfair advantage or to ruin other peoples experiences. To finish this point off, I have never Abused my tools, and always respected and appreciated the power they give me.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

Once again referring to my role as a engineer, I love to make things that Enhance Role play. PAC3, i believe is a tool to do exactly this. I would love another tool to enhance my RP. For example, yeah it's cool pretending to weld with my little welding tool. But being real, how much better would it be, seeing some dude in a welding mask full getting into it. Simply put, i want to not only enhance my own RP Experience, but add to the others around me too, really adding to that "Immersion".

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

After learning about PAC3, right after joining the server, I've had a burning desire to be able to use it within the server. I've dedicated a lot of my time to the server (even arguably too much considering my other responsibility's). The time I've dedicated though, hasn't just been for me, but also for others and the community. Being a decent builder (at least i like to think so) I have taken on significant amount of work for other people, who need things built/done. I think for this reason and my time on the server being a contributing member to the server makes me a legible candidate for the ability to use PAC3.

PAC3 Examples:
image.thumb.png.87c25620f9fc205f7eebf4021caa4925.png
(One of my original PAC3's, more to show creativity than skill)

image.thumb.png.896c932dbe795ae668341ed3bcc4225e.png

Welding PAC3

image.thumb.png.09d499c435a22ce65bd57e518143004d.png

The "welder", tried to make it look similar to ones I've used before, with 2 gas adjusters

image.png.88be396029f79538999277900535aa15.png

In action (particles controlled by button on keyboard)

image.thumb.png.4587c5861a8752cb2584f69877fa5211.png

Another oldie (Would it be a PAC3 app without a attempted hologram PAC3?) Triggered by typing

I'm currently working on more PAC3's and am hoping to improve my skill's. I appreciate all feedback, thankyou for taking your time to read through

~Gregis

Edited by Gregis

+1  Your application is good and true to who you are as a player and a person, I think that gregis will do many great things with PAC3 if his application is accepted. 

Edited by StaunchBasil
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, StaunchBasil said:

+1  Your application is good and true to who you are as a player and a person, I think that gregis will do many great things with PAC3 if his application is accepted. 

+1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StaunchBasil said:

+1 your pacs are quite good and you are a mature person (when you wann be ;)) best of luck to you!

• Like 1

As second in command (inside joke) I allow thee to access the pac....

All jokes aside Gregis is one of the better members of the community and deserves to have this  +1

• Angry 1

21 hours ago, Gunjies said:

+1 your pacs are quite good and you are a mature person (when you wann be ;)) best of luck to you!

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle

• Like 1