Steam Details

Steam Name: Luxither

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:66775796

Steam ID64: 76561198093817321

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Luxither/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Kujo (Formally Carolina)

In Game Rank: Staff Sergeant

In Game Regiment: Tank Troopers (The Rarest Breed of them all)

Time Played:

CbLmuqy.jpg

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:  Yes, most predominately on Silence's FalloutDarkRP, an American Fallout DarkRP server (As the name describes)

Why should you be trusted with PAC: I personally feel I can be trust with PAC because I feel I am mature enough to hold the powers PAC gives, that being personalising your character, as evident of my lack of Warns. I've also had around a years worth of experience of using PAC so I know most of the "Dos & Don'ts" that follow along with any PAC usage on a RP server. 

kLExa1L.jpg

Why do you want access to PAC: Besides wanting to customise my RP characters freely, I also feel I wish to stand out, however not draw too much attention to myself either. A perfect way to sum this up is that I want to be something you glance at while walking throughout the ship, not where you stop and go "Woah, that's cool" but just something that you look at and think to yourself "I like how he looks." I also don't want to be confused with Frank, because it does happen sometimes & it annoys me sometimes. Finally, its the RP, I as Kujo want to RP as a Rich Kid who often throws money at his non-military problems (The reason why he has the Credits Pouch) and this would help immensely with fulfilling that role.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC: I feel the customisation that PAC3 gives me will be use to good use due the variety of situations I go through as a Tank Trooper. I also wish to strive to make PACs that will fit (Somewhat) well into LORE and not make some people question my character's look. Finally, I feel at this point I've played on the server long enough to be eligible for PAC within my own eyes, some people I've seen have applied with only a Day or two on the server which really doesn't seem to be long enough for me.

PAC3 Examples:

General Look of the PAC (The Weapons do come off when I pull them out)
ibZc5Hi.jpg

1XC2Fon.jpg

Hologram that pops up every time I'm chatting, the guy in the Hologram is meant to be Leader Frank

fYYP4Gq.jpg

fF4t0qa.jpg

mn3cZ4l.jpg

Sitting down Event

psbwu7w.jpg

6yxDKe1.jpg

Personal Signet (Three are located on the handplates & Chest)

KPw2wqo.jpg

OyJREUN.jpg

VeXqW7X.jpg

Credit Pouch (Based the credit's color from an image I found on Google Images)

F7RHoUB.jpg

FGfRXOt.jpg

Where the Credits and Body Signet are located on the body.

ks4qWzU.jpg

Helmet details (I don't know what to call them) close up

dRg0HDS.jpg

VUu1XBg.jpg

Thanks for looking at me old PAC, might add more at a later date.

Edited by Luxither
Making it clear to read and Formating

+1

gun on arm is a tad odd and so is the weirdly placed e11 on your back. Everything else is very good.

its simple and original. Nice work

+1

• PAC example is amazing.
  • Is a great guy, wouldn't abuse PAC.
  • Kujo is active and has 1 week of playtime.
  • Only one example.

Overall, I love the detail in your PAC, especially things like the credit wallet. It's just one example however, and I would love to see more examples.

Your application pictures look so good your PAC3 creations are so good everything good so good! This application is on fleek I love it... QUALITY 

+1

You should make the PAC3 questions a differnet colour though

+1

• You seem mature, which is good, as well as you have a lot of playtime under your belt which is a good thing.
  • I spoke to you about Pac3 on the server and asked specifically about something in this application and you still were very reserved about speaking about your application in order to not pressure me to apply.
13 hours ago, Bevan said:

+1

• PAC example is amazing.
  • Is a great guy, wouldn't abuse PAC.
  • Kujo is active and has 1 week of playtime.

Overall, I love the detail in your PAC, especially things like the credit wallet. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, EpicEzale said:

Your application pictures look so good your PAC3 creations are so good everything good so good! This application is on fleek I love it... QUALITY 

+1

You should make the PAC3 questions a differnet colour though

+1 

Goodluck

-Rickle

Kujo... Kunjo.... Where do I start?

- Amazing Roleplayer

- Dedicated To His Regiment 

- Great PAC Examples which represent his character

- Very trustworthy

Therefore, I will be happy to give you a positive support

+1