Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Snow

Unofficial Game Night's

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

I've been thinking for the past two weeks and I've come up with an idea. I'm currently developing a discord server for game nights. This server will have channels for any games requested, On the server you will also be able to share game information, sale's and updates. Please leave your information down below and i will add you to the server.

Use this template:

Name: 

Discord Name:

Game Request:

Game's (you play):

 

Edited by Snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Star Wars Battlefront 2

- Fortnite

- For Honor

- Rainbow Six Siege

- Trouble In Terrorist Town

- Player ground unknown

- Friday the 13th: The Game

- Left 4 Dead 2

- No More Room In Hell

- Rocket League

- Realm Royal

- Watch Dogs 2

- Stick Fight The Game

ECT ECT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ItsYaBoiBossky said:

- Star Wars Battlefront 2

- Fortnite

- For Honor

- Rainbow Six Siege

- Trouble In Terrorist Town

- Player ground unknown

- Friday the 13th: The Game

- Left 4 Dead 2

- No More Room In Hell

- Rocket League

- Realm Royal

- Watch Dogs 2

- Stick Fight The Game

ECT ECT...

Civ 5? The good one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Wombatiacus

Discord Name: Wombatiacus

Game Request:

- Fortnite

- Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

- Stick Fight The Game

- 7 Days to Die

- Warframe

- Rust

- IOSoccer

- Counter Strike Global Offensive

- Brawlhalla

- Arma 3

- No Room Left in Hell

- Terraria

- Unturned

Games you play: I play all of the above ^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Butcher

Discord Name: Butcher232#3602

Game Request: Anything I have and actively play (see below)

Game's (you play):

  • Garry's Mod
  • Fornite (XBOX + PC)
  • PUBG
  • Payday 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Evil Genius
  • Realm of the Mad God
  • Rainbow Six Siege (XBOX)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name : Allucious

Discord Name : Allucious

Game Request : 

-Fortnite

-Garry's Mod

-Unturned

-Terraria

-Arma 3

-Brawlhalla

Games you play : All of the above ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Lucifer

Discord Name: Lucifer

Game Request:

-Warframe

-Rainbow Six Siege (PC)

-Arma 3

-Unturned

-For Honor

-Tom Clany Wildlands

-Counter Strike Global Offensive

-The Forest

-Hearts of Iron 4

-Destiny 2

many more

Game you play: All of them 

 

Edited by lucifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: jacob

Discord Name: SGT Jack

Game request:

GTA 5 

CSGO

RUST

BATTLEFRONT2 2017

FALLOUT 76 (when released )

Game you play: i play good time in all of these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, Thank you for sharing your interest's in the IG Game nights. I'm currently developing the server and it is near completion. I will be inviting you all shortly. Anyone else interested please send me a message over the forums and I will invite you. Thanks, Snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Snow said:

Hi all, Thank you for sharing your interest's in the IG Game nights. I'm currently developing the server and it is near completion. I will be inviting you all shortly. Anyone else interested please send me a message over the forums and I will invite you. Thanks, Snow

What game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pinejack, It's more like if you feel like playing a game you hop in a channel. Someone See's you in the channel and then they hop in the channel and play that game with them. I will be listing games soon...

Edited by Snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI EVERYONE! I'm very Happy to announce that the IG Game Night's Discord is... COMPLETE! Please use the link below to join the server and keep in mind its by no means perfect (I've still gotta fix some thing's). Thank you all for being Patient and without further a due here it is:  https://discord.gg/grNe2kg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have to bring back weekly game nights! I really enjoyed them and had a lot of fun with all of fun! #Bringbackgamenights+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ready. I've got tonnes of games I don't play enough anymore because they're more fun with others!

I mainly play

- Gmod

- Rust

- LoL/Heroes of the storm

- R6 Siege

- PUBG/Fortnut

- FO4/Skyrim

- AOE2/AOM

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, Helsing said:

I'm ready. I've got tonnes of games I don't play enough anymore because they're more fun with others!

I mainly play

- Gmod

- Rust

- LoL/Heroes of the storm

- R6 Siege

- PUBG/Fortnut

- FO4/Skyrim

- AOE2/AOM

I'll get you an invite once I'm home :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 8:33 PM, Wombatiacus said:

We have to bring back weekly game nights! I really enjoyed them and had a lot of fun with all of fun! #Bringbackgamenights+1

Yes ill work on a schedule which hopefully wont interrupt the server :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×