Steam Details

Steam Name:PVT MILI pikachu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33066390

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026398508

In Game Details

In Game Name:SW-10 (Dobbles)

In Game Rank:Lt Col

In Game Regiment:Shadow trooper

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A432&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A432&background-color=black

Even though i have been here for a year since Stardestroyer_v1

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:NO

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):I want to be trusted with pac because i want to look more "diffrent" to others.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):i want accses to pac because i want my weapons to be shown in my hips and bacdk so it looks more "roleplay" aight?.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):i deserve pac because i am doing well on duties and i attend to meetings and all i see is most CO's with pac and looking more "cooler" than me which i want to be the same.

PAC3 Examples:?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A432&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A432&background-color=black

• Thinking 1

Your pax example is literally an example froM the Editor itself but changed around and I have only just started seeing you again since you bought commander

Edited by Auzii

• Barely any effort put into the responses
  • Have almost never seen you since you bought Shadow Commander
  • The PAC example is just a pistol attached to your hip? It's not a very original idea or a very well executed one.

BUT!

You can improve your application. Take a step back and have a good hard think about what kinds of PAC's you want to create and how you're going to create them. Then, take a longer time to write your application and ensure that your answers are as detailed as possible, to give the community a good idea of how you will use PAC if given the opportunity to do so. Also, being more active on the server and roleplaying with a diverse range of people will ensure that you become well known to a lot of people on the server.

Hi Toothy,

Your application looks like it's been rushed and that you don't really care about taking this seriously.

• Detail - Literally no detail in this application whatsoever.
  • Activity - I never see you on and when I do, You always seem to be minging in my opinion.
  • Examples - The example that you've provided isn't that interesting, If you can improve on this I may reconsider my response.

Therefore, I will be giving you a -1.

Edited by Emerald
1 hour ago, Lincoln said:

• Barely any effort put into the responses
  • Have almost never seen you since you bought Shadow Commander
  • The PAC example is just a pistol attached to your hip? It's not a very original idea or a very well executed one.

BUT!

You can improve your application. Take a step back and have a good hard think about what kinds of PAC's you want to create and how you're going to create them. Then, take a longer time to write your application and ensure that your answers are as detailed as possible, to give the community a good idea of how you will use PAC if given the opportunity to do so. Also, being more active on the server and roleplaying with a diverse range of people will ensure that you become well known to a lot of people on the server.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi Toothy,

Your application looks like it's been rushed and that you don't really care about taking this seriously.

• Detail - Quite bad, As stated above it seems to of been rushed.
  • Activity - I never see you on and when I do, You always seem to be minging in my opinion.
  • Maturity - To be honest, I don't see you trustworthy enough of receiving PAC3.Not too long ago, When you were on the server you said something along the lines of " Fu** this server" in OOC and started to become a huge minge after a little argument with someone else.

You basically state in the application that you want PAC3 to look cooler than everyone else, which is not what it is about............

Edited by pinejack
3 hours ago, Auzii said:

Your pax example is literally an example froM the Editor itself but changed around and I have only just started seeing you again since you bought commander

Sorry. Its a -1 from me.

Goodluck.

-Rickle.

5 hours ago, Twinkie said:

The whole idea of your app is to look cooler and look like other CO's. Honestly haven't seen you around, so can't get an idea of your maturity

Your applying for pac to look "cool". That's not why you should be applying for Pac. Also your answers are short and should be improved A LOT. Fix up your application, right now it just shows immaturity and carelessness. Also your history does not help you on this case.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi Toothy,

• Examples - The example that you've provided isn't that interesting, If you can improve on this I may reconsider my response.

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi Toothy,

Okay, lets begin going through this application.

POOR ANSWERS

Every answer in this application is just short and poor. All I get from your answers is that you want to look 'cool', which is a selfish and shameful reason to want to get PAC.

5 hours ago, Toothy said:

because i want to look more "diffrent"

all i see is most CO's with pac and looking more "cooler" than me which i want to be the same.

Not to mention, but you have contradicting statements in your application. The very first question you answer asks if you have used PAC before. You answered no. You then proceed to provide a PAC example which leads us to believe one of two conclusions.

1. the image you provided is not your own PAC, which has already been raised by Auzii

4 hours ago, Auzii said:

Your pax example is literally an example froM the Editor itself but changed

Or 2. You structured the application very poorly and put no thought or effort into it.

If it is true you have never used PAC before, AT LEAST  make it seem like you're willing to learn it. Add more detail into your answers, and make sure there is no contradicting information.

Not to mention, but 3 days is NOT enough time to be considered trusted by the community. Get more play time up.

POOR ENGLISH

the quality of your application is a direct representation of your character. The amount of spelling mistakes and the lack of grammar leads us to believe that you are immature, and are not deserving of PAC privileges. Not to mention, but spelling mistakes littered throughout this application are just an outright disgrace on your behalf, since THE FORUMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH A SPELL CHECKER! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR POOR SPELLING EXCEPT FOR YOUR OWN DISREGARD FOR THE QUALITY OF YOUR APPLICATION!

A few examples include:

diffrent

bacdk

Also, the answers you DO provide are structured terribly, and support the notion that you are immature.

more "cooler"

Go back through your application, and fix any spelling or grammatical errors.

PAC EXAMPLES:

I have already discussed the topic of contradicting information in the first point i made, but i just wanted to quickly touch on the PAC example you provided. It's bad. A gun on your hip is NOT a good example of your ability to use PAC. I could teach a monkey to do that. It's not special, and does not warrant any merit.

ON THE TOPIC OF DESERVING PAC.

In the answer you provided on why you deserve PAC, i just wanted touch on some of the answers you've provided.

6 hours ago, Toothy said:

i am doing well on duties

Last i checked before i went on holidays, your regiment was struggling, and you are inactive. This prospect as also been supported by others responses for this application

6 hours ago, Toothy said:

i attend to meetings

I have no recent memory of you attending any CMDR's meeting, albeit, this may be my fault for not noticing you.

Overall, it's a big

from me.

Address the issues i have covered in this application, and others may change their opinion. However, you have already demonstrated you are too immature to deserve PAC, so i am keeping my answer as a -1

48 minutes ago, addamcor said:

Okay, lets begin going through this application.

POOR ANSWERS

Every answer in this application is just short and poor. All I get from your answers is that you want to look 'cool', which is a selfish and shameful reason to want to get PAC.

Not to mention, but you have contradicting statements in your application. The very first question you answer asks if you have used PAC before. You answered no. You then proceed to provide a PAC example which leads us to believe one of two conclusions.

1. the image you provided is not your own PAC, which has already been raised by Auzii

Or 2. You structured the application very poorly and put no thought or effort into it.

If it is true you have never used PAC before, AT LEAST  make it seem like you're willing to learn it. Add more detail into your answers, and make sure there is no contradicting information.

Not to mention, but 3 days is NOT enough time to be considered trusted by the community. Get more play time up.

POOR ENGLISH

the quality of your application is a direct representation of your character. The amount of spelling mistakes and the lack of grammar leads us to believe that you are immature, and are not deserving of PAC privileges. Not to mention, but spelling mistakes littered throughout this application are just an outright disgrace on your behalf, since THE FORUMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH A SPELL CHECKER! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR POOR SPELLING EXCEPT FOR YOUR OWN DISREGARD FOR THE QUALITY OF YOUR APPLICATION!

A few examples include:

Also, the answers you DO provide are structured terribly, and support the notion that you are immature.

Go back through your application, and fix any spelling or grammatical errors.

PAC EXAMPLES:

I have already discussed the topic of contradicting information in the first point i made, but i just wanted to quickly touch on the PAC example you provided. It's bad. A gun on your hip is NOT a good example of your ability to use PAC. I could teach a monkey to do that. It's not special, and does not warrant any merit.

ON THE TOPIC OF DESERVING PAC.

In the answer you provided on why you deserve PAC, i just wanted touch on some of the answers you've provided.

Last i checked before i went on holidays, your regiment was struggling, and you are inactive. This prospect as also been supported by others responses for this application

I have no recent memory of you attending any CMDR's meeting, albeit, this may be my fault for not noticing you.

Overall, it's a big

from me.

Address the issues i have covered in this application, and others may change their opinion. However, you have already demonstrated you are too immature to deserve PAC, so i am keeping my answer as a -1

You also never seem to learn from your countless other applications. 

19 hours ago, Trpimir said:

Fat -1

7 hours ago, EpicEzale said:

-1 eh no

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Big ol -1

For very obvious reasons.

I'm not a staff member anymore so my influence is practically the same as you folk but please provide clear reasons to why you voted negatively. Still have to follow rules and policies.

• Whitey locked this topic