Steam Details

Steam Name: Tammy Salami

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:8514042

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Illaminuti/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Tammy Salami

In Game Rank: Junior Workman

In Game Regiment: Navy Engineer

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 Day, 9 Hours and 34 Minutes.      Evidence   --->  (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1444349755)

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Negative, but I wish to have the opportunity to use it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC due to the fact that I don't minge, mess around and abuse my abilities. When I first joined the server, my goal was to minge. After the first day of minging I realised how much time and effort people spent on this server to make it great. I fell in love with this server for this fact. Not only was it made superbly, it also had an amazing community. In the past, I have been a member of the RST and Navy Engineers. In both of those regiments, I have never minged and have tried my hardest to show my Commander why it was worth picking me to be in the regiment. To sum it up, I try my hardest to do right and try not to minge.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): Since the first time I joined this server, I have seen so many roleplay figures use PAC to increase their roleplay and to immerse themselves into the Starwars universe. I wish to access PAC so I can learn how to use it and to increase my roleplaying ability. If I had access to PAC 3, I would spend many hours learning how to use it, how to create different PAC's and, how to perfect my creations.  

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): In the past, I have had long periods of leave from the server. This time I'm staying. I have once again joined the Navy Engineers and am going to keep excelling in the ranks. I would say I'm quite good at building and wish to be better. I have matured since the first time joining Imperial, and I wish to be known as a good person amongst the server.  In my honest opinion, I think I deserve PAC because I am a hard worker. When I put my mind to something I do it and I don't stop until it is completed.

PAC3 Examples:

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

N/A Due to having no prior experience in PAC3.

Conclusion

Thank you to everyone who took their time reading this and thank you to all the amazing staff, and players who have helped me and guided me throughout my time on the server. I greatly appreciate it.

• Downvote 1

• No PAC Experience
  • You literally just rejoined the server
  • Your behavior isn't the best
    • I remember you back when I was Galen Erso, you had issues when It came to orders and you were very rude and disrespectful to your fellow engineers. You often accused them of copying or taking credit for things they didn't create when in reality they were the original owners. You used to poke fun at people's creations and in reality, you weren't a great person to be around. 

I suggest you download the PAC3 editor and spend the next few days learning how to use the PAC3 editor and provide examples of your PAC creations for this application. I also suggest that you re-assimilate back into the community and take more time to do so.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience
    • I remember you back when I was Galen Erso, you had issues when It came to orders and you were very rude and disrespectful to your fellow engineers. You often accused them of copying or taking credit for things they didn't create when in reality they were the original owners. You used to poke fun at people's creations and in reality, you weren't a great person to be around. 

I suggest you download the PAC3 editor and spend the next few days learning how to use the PAC3 editor and provide examples of your PAC creations for this application. I also suggest that you re-assimilate back into the community and take more time to do so.

47 minutes ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience

I wasn't rude to my fellow Engineers, you can ask Stryker & Gazza, you only heard when Anthony copied my office, elevator and Medbay. He was the only Engineer I had problems with as he got promoted for minging. Example: He created a catapult and flung people off of the tie bays to their death and then said it was apart of role play. 

You were Anthony's friend and always went off at me for confronting him about the issue. You can ask Billeh, Gazza, Stryker and even Marks. Everyone had problems with him as he was a minge at the time and stole not only mine, but Billeh's, Puppy's and mark's dupes.

Anyways, thank you for replying

• Thinking 2
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience

6 hours ago, TammySalami said:

I wasn't rude to my fellow Engineers, you can ask Stryker & Gazza, you only heard when Anthony copied my office, elevator and Medbay. He was the only Engineer I had problems with as he got promoted for minging. Example: He created a catapult and flung people off of the tie bays to their death and then said it was apart of role play. 

You were Anthony's friend and always went off at me for confronting him about the issue. You can ask Billeh, Gazza, Stryker and even Marks. Everyone had problems with him as he was a minge at the time and stole not only mine, but Billeh's, Puppy's and mark's dupes.

Anyways, thank you for replying

Never stole a single dupe, and my catapult was a TI project i did with Morgan and Admirl - whatever guskys name was at the time, and making a TI weapon includes testing and killing people funnily enough.

and you accused me of stealing that too, but then when I had video evidence you finally stopped because you knew you were wrong, and lying

Edited by Anthony
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Anthony said:

my catapult was a TI project i did with Morgan and Admirl - whatever guskys name was at the time, and making a TI weapon includes testing and killing people funnily enough.

Doctor Galen Erso (Morgan)  & ISB Admiral Cypress (Gusky)

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience

Sorry its a -1 from me.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

5 hours ago, Anthony said:

Never stole a single dupe, and my catapult was a TI project i did with Morgan and Admirl - whatever guskys name was at the time, and making a TI weapon includes testing and killing people funnily enough.

and you accused me of stealing that too, but then when I had video evidence you finally stopped because you knew you were wrong, and lying

I Didn't stop, the dupe was in Billeh's folder which i DUPED in and showed you. You saying that I stopped was when Billeh, and I left the server because of you. The catapult was not a TI project as you made it from when you first joined as a janitor and even stryker and Gazza told you to stop and you didnt. You did not follow rules at the time and we literally the person everyone in Engineers hated.

Edited by TammySalami
  • Downvote 1
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

• No PAC Experience

• Advisor

Denied - You have failed to take on the advice of individuals and improve your PAC3 application. You also have minimum playtime and appears poor behaviour - You may apply again in 4 weeks.

• Whitey locked this topic