corpseys application for event master

Steam Name:corpsey

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:33619709

In Game Name and Rank: corpsey rank 35

Time Played (Server Time):1 week but there was a play time reset so now i only have 2 days playtime it was 6 days play time when it wiped 

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): 2 warn 1 . 2 week ban for rdm to 3 players 

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):no

Why are you applying to be an event master: Im applying to be an event master because the times im on the server theres  never an event master on and player start to get a bit bored so id love to keep them entertained with some small on ship events 

What can you bring to the event master team: i can bring fun little on ship events when theirs only like 30 players online and keep them engaged till the rest of the players come on latter in the night for the bigger events 

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: i can make them more fun and enjoyable 

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: not much but if you guys could teach me a bit of it ill learn pretty quick 

Anything else you would like to add:no

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

this is a smaller event 

Event Idea 1: The ship has crashed into a asteroid belt and the life scanners have picked up life forms outside of the ship so wile this has happen all the troopers have gone to deaf con 4 searching the ship for eny breaches then out of no where there is a breach made bye giant bug with racier sharp arms attacking the ship troopers try to  hold the creatures back but the bugs push ford forcing the troopers to deaf con 1 so the troopers hold of the bug from mh1 until all survives make it off the ship to safety    

for bigger events this one 
Event Idea 2: a virus have made its why into the food supply on the ship the most affected regiment is the storm troopers who suffer the most  losses but wile they are cleaning up the troopers rise from the dead and start to attack other  troopers so they seal of part of the ship until medical troopers come down and investigate the virus  but soon learn its worse then they thought so they call for backup. An advance medical droid is delved to the ship from a near bye star system  with advance knowledge of the  viruses  that's  on the ship so the droid starts the work on a way to fix if and finds a  cure and when done the medical droids give all the troopers on bored the cure but unfortunately the troopers that have all reedy turned its to late for them  so they are bag'ed up and sent into space 

• Downvote 2

-1 this is a horrible application and two days of playtime is no where near enough. If you really want this to be accepted I would highly recommend checking out the other accepted applications and see the effort that they put into them. The event ideas are very basic, unoriginal and not very fun. You have also been banned AND warned on the server, and if you read the conditions of applying, it says you need a minimum of 3 days playtime.

Edited by pinejack
4 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 this is a horrible application and two days of playtime is no where near enough. If you really want this to be accepted I would highly recommend checking out the other accepted applications and see the effort that they put into them. The event ideas are very basic, unoriginal and not very fun. You have also been banned AND warned on the server, and if you read the conditions of applying, it says you need a minimum of 3 days playtime.

44 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Hello Corpsey,

This application is horrible to be honest, You seem to not really care about even applying for this position properly.

• Detail - Absolutely horrible and by the looks of it, It seems as though you've just gone and rushed it all.
  • Activity - I never see you on and when I used to see you on the Server, You were an absolute minge.
  • Warns/Bans - You have 2 Warnings on record and even a 2 week ban for RDM.
  • Events - They are very boring, if you were to actually perform these events on a server, I doubt many would like it.

Therefore I will be giving you a -1.

Edited by Emerald
3 hours ago, pinejack said:

OK I'm going to try and give you some feedback. I don't think you should be an event master as you only have 2 days play time and your reason Is so you can make small events. If you are applying for event master you have to be comfortable with making small and large events. Aswell as this your application is lacking in detail and needs to be improved. You can look through the accepted and use it as a guide on how to improve your application. 

Things to improve: 

- Event Ideas

- Application in general

- Playtime (I've never seen you before)

- Spelling, Punctuation and grammar 

Improve your application and I will consider changing my mind but for now it's a -1.

Goodluck!

Edited by Snow

First of all, this application is lacking severe detail and I believe you aren't ready for EM because of the fact I saw you Minging and FailRping  roughly an hour   ago.

• Bad Event Ideas
  • Application Is Lacking Detail
  • Not Enough Playtime
  • Breaks Rules

- Auzii

Edited by Auzii
21 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hello Corpsey,

This application is horrible to be honest, You seem to not really care about even applying for this position properly.

• Detail - Absolutely horrible and by the looks of it, It seems as though you've just gone and rushed it all.
  • Activity - I never see you on and when I used to see you on the Server, You were an absolute minge.
  • Events - They are very boring, if you were to actually perform these events on a server, I doubt many would like it.

Sorry, its a -1 from me.

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• 3 weeks later...

- Haven't really seen you around the server at all, plus you don't have near enough playtime in my opinion

- You've had not just 2 warns but a 2 week ban for RDM on the server which does not help your case in the slightest. The staff on the server are the people that players think about when they think about Imperial Gaming as a whole, as we need to be the ones they can go to for help and the ones that lead by example, we can't have our image be of people that break our own rules and make other people's experiences unpleasant.

- Not enough detail in your application or your events, as such they seem quite bland and boring.

My bit of advice for you would be to make yourself known on the server through constant activity and show everyone that you can be a positive addition to the server.

On 7/18/2018 at 2:05 PM, Emerald said:

Hello Corpsey,

Sorry, but I am also giving you another

On 8/6/2018 at 11:04 AM, Helsing said:

- Haven't really seen you around the server at all, plus you don't have near enough playtime in my opinion

- You've had not just 2 warns but a 2 week ban for RDM on the server which does not help your case in the slightest. The staff on the server are the people that players think about when they think about Imperial Gaming as a whole, as we need to be the ones they can go to for help and the ones that lead by example, we can't have our image be of people that break our own rules and make other people's experiences unpleasant.

- Not enough detail in your application or your events, as such they seem quite bland and boring.

My bit of advice for you would be to make yourself known on the server through constant activity and show everyone that you can be a positive addition to the server.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:20 PM, Peguin said:

I've seen you minge a lot

No detail in application

Haven't seen you around very often.

Also, you are among the biggest minges I have ever seen on this server.

Edited by Bevan
  • 2 weeks later...

Gigantic -1

- Known Minge that somehow got into SC (Although I think you got kicked/removed)
- Terrible application
- Not enough playtime
- Haven't seen you in ages.
- Minged while in Stormtroopers

On 7/18/2018 at 11:53 AM, corpseymc2 said:

a virus have made its why into the food supply on the ship the most affected regiment is the storm troopers who suffer the most  losses but wile they are cleaning up the troopers rise from the dead and start to attack other  troopers so they seal of part of the ship until medical troopers come down and investigate the virus

As the Colonel and XO of Stormtroopers I'll share why this is the MOST Awful event idea in the History of existence.
1. Stormtroopers are commonly brand new to the server and still learning Role play
2. This allows the Stormtroopers to basically go on a murderous rampage killing everyone and everything without it being FailRP
3. For the Stormtroopers that weren't affected by the Virus they're now on Lock down by the Medical troopers and cannot leave a quarantined area..Not fun for anyone especially player who just loged in and have no clue whats going on.
4. The event ends with a Mass execution of all those infected which as you stated is mostly the Stormtroopers..

Tell me..Where is the Role play in a plague that In-character killed everyone...Infection RP is toxic and just plain trash

Edited by Regret
12 minutes ago, Regret said:

Gigantic -1

- Known Minge that somehow got into SC (Although I think you got kicked/removed)
- Terrible application
- Not enough playtime
- Haven't seen you in ages.
- Minged while in Stormtroopers

Tell me..Where is the Role play in a plague that In-character killed everyone...Infection RP is toxic and just plain trash

Massive -1

• You were kicked from SC for overall being mingey and inactive.
  • I'm sorry, but I do not believe that you deserve EM due to extreme acts of minging, lack of dedication and detail, and everything else listed by Regret.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1
  • Welshy locked this topic