Steam ID: 76561198173489246

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173489246

In Game Details

In Game Name: Gary

In Game Rank: Master Sergeant

In Game Regiment: Jump Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 week and 1 day

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I have used PAC in only the singleplayer mode so yes, I have used PAC before.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I should be trusted with PAC as I have been on the server for more than a month and have not recieved any warnings or bans before.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want access to PAC on the Imperial Gaming Star Wars RP server so I am able to expand my roleplaying capabilities and personnels my in-game character to an extent I have been unable to do so far.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC because I have been active for over a month since I joined and have never recieved any warns or bans before. I also deserve PAC because I have been a Jump Trooper for a while and have been 2ic, always helping my CO with whatever they have needed.

PAC3 Examples:

PAC3_PlayTime.png

PAC3_NoHelmet.png

PAC3_HandBehindBack_Back.png

PAC3_WeaponOverdose_Behind.png

PAC3_Good_Cape_2.png

• Downvote 1

NEUTRAL PAC3 creations are pretty basic (although, I do acknowledge you making your own hands behind your back PAC3) and your application lacks detail for all PAC3 questions. Also try adding COLOUand or FONto your application for certain areas

I dont know you very well but have seen you around. I dont know if thats just me so....

-1 you application is extremely basic and the answers are quite brief. I would like to see more detail put into it. I also think that ALL of your examples are either extremely basic, copied from a tutorial or do not look well made at all.  Fix this up and I will consider changing my response.

47 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

NEUTRAL PAC3 creations are pretty basic (although, I do acknowledge you making your own hands behind your back PAC3) and your application lacks detail for all PAC3 questions. Also try adding COLOUand or FONto your application for certain areas

I dont know you very well but have seen you around. I dont know if thats just me so....

Hi Gary,

This application is very poor and just seems like you rushed it and just didn't care to put enough detail into it.

• Detail - It's very poor, If you want to at least have a chance of being accepted, I advise you re-write the whole application and make it more detailed.
  • Playtime - You have average playtime, However I don't really see you on or even know who you are.
  • PAC3 Examples - They are very basic and to be honest, I just don't see you getting accepted with those examples.

Therefore, I will be giving you a -1.

Edited by Emerald
1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hi Gary,

This application is very poor and just seems like you rushed it and just didn't care to put enough detail into it.

• Detail - It's very poor, If you want to at least have a chance of being accepted, I advise you re-write the whole application and make it more detailed.
  • Playtime - You have average playtime, However I don't really see you on or even know who you are.
  • PAC3 Examples - They are very basic and to be honest, I just don't see you getting accepted with those examples.

-1 , reasons stated above.

Goodluck

-Rickle

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hi Gary,

- Neutral -

Decent PAC Creations, however, I would like to see more unique creations specific to your character. 

[Willing to change to a +1 after additional PAC's added]

Goodluck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 11:52 PM, Emerald said:

Hi Gary,

^^

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, Emerald said:

Hi Gary,

On 7/16/2018 at 7:52 PM, Emerald said:

Hi Gary,

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, Emerald said:

Hi Gary,

Agree with Emerald.

Willing to change if I see improvements.

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wolf locked this topic