In Game Regiment: Regional Government

Ban Details

20180705001202_1.jpg.f74996e19a9c21557e8357dd7dfb8f4b.jpg

How long was the ban for: 3 DAYS

Which staff member banned you: Cody

What date did the ban occur: 05/07/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Lying to Staff/ Reaching the warning threshold

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

Alright so this is a long story but ill keep it short.

I was in the brig for a crime i committed and i accepted that. Then an ST PFC under the name of Nicholas decides to call me a Racist Dog then whilst being cuffed and taken into a cell. I keep my mouth shut and say nothing. Then he gets gagged and the Shock Troopers walk away. Then he proceeds to speak in a muffled tone to say "azura is a faggot azura is a faggot" whilst i just sit there. Then i stand up for myself and ask one of the shock members "Are you gonna do something about it" They then walked up to me and gagged me. I proceeded to talk and try to defend myself and stand up for myself but they kept saying your gagged your gagged.

I got out of the brig and made a staff claim. Iris, Whitey, Gatsby and Cody. I told them what happened and they spoke to the witnesses. Luckily a Shock Trooper had video evidence of the incident but of course it doesnt show him saying "azura is a faggot azura is a faggot"....... So then Nicholas gets warned for player diss and i get warned for LYING TO STAFF..... 

I get banned for 3 days basically because i lied to staff when i was telling the complete truth.

EVERYTHING THAT I SAID TO CODY AND IRIS AND GATSBY WAS COMPLETE TRUTH.... I HAVE NEVER SAID A LIE NOR WILL I EVER....... I understand i have a bad past..... But i've improved alot. You can ask so many other players can vouch for me. I understand i reached the warn limit but that last warn was not needed at all and i mean AT ALL... I never lied to Cody. Just because it isnt in the video doesnt mean it didnt happen...

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because i never lied to staff. I was telling the complete truth. And i'm starting improve a little bit and people can vouch on that. Im starting to clean up my act. 

Edited by Azura
  • Facepalm 1
  • Thinking 2

I have watched the video and can confirm that the st wasn't saying "azura is a faggot" repeatedly, I don't think any changes should be made to your ban length as that is the punishment for reaching that amount of warns 

• Upvote 1

So this is a he said she said situation until that video evidence comes along. However, unless the recorder actually was standing right there and heard what the private was saying, it would not come up in the video. If he did hear the private, he would have taken action.

Now, I initially completely wrote Azura off for being a minge but they have started to improve themselves and I don’t think that they would lie about something like being called a faggot multiple times. Similar situations have happened without video evidence and with more respectable players and the offender getting warned/kicked/banned just like that.

As a result, I believe there is a sort of biased action being taken in this situation because of Azura’s less than respectable past.

+1 for ban removal.

@Azura,

I would like to make clear that you actually reached the warning threshold earlier that day for Metagaming, We were lenient and allowed you to play on. 

The evidence has been reviewed by multiple staff members with the same outcome being determined. During the period of the staff claim which I was present for, your story also changed a considerable amount of times which led to the final warning.

I would also like to point out that you have never lied before. I have literally caught you before trying to intimidate an individual by saying you were talking to me and I was saying it was okay. After you were caught out you said "Oh I was trying to scare them", This is considered lying.

I will wait until other staff have had a chance to review this appeal before ruling but I would like to make you aware that your next warn will result in a permanent ban from the server.

• Upvote 5

Everyday there seems to be a new issue with you my friend. You keep saying that you are improving your behavior, but based off what i've seen and heard it doesn't seem you are quite there yet. I would suggest you take your 3 day ban on the chin and try to come back with a more positive attitude.

• Upvote 7

Hello,

This is not the first time you have lied to staff my friend. In your appeal you say:

15 hours ago, Azura said:

EVERYTHING THAT I SAID TO CODY AND IRIS AND GATSBY WAS COMPLETE TRUTH.... I HAVE NEVER SAID A LIE NOR WILL I EVER.......

You are in fact lying in your own ban appeal. You have lied to staff countless times.  You have lied directly to the community manager as whitey has stated above as i have incerted below:

6 hours ago, Whitey said:

I would also like to point out that you have never lied before. I have literally caught you before trying to intimidate an individual by saying you were talking to me and I was saying it was okay. After you were caught out you said "Oh I was trying to scare them", This is considered lying.

You say you are improving, but every day there is a new issue that you seem to create. 

I think it would be a wise move for you to take the three day ban and think long and hard about what you need to do to improve. Because as has been stated before if you come back and get another warning you will be perma ban. So take the 3 day ban reflect on your actions and come back a better person.  So -1 for you ban appeal.

• Upvote 1