Anthony's Staff Application

Steam Name: Preschool Dropout

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93017743

In game name and rank: Navy Senior Crewman Anthony

Time Played:  2d 10h 25m

Why are you applying for this position?: Since I want to be apart of the staff team, So that I can help the players and the community. Helping people is something I really like to do, and being Mod means I can do that constantly. I'm Active so i can always be there to help, and play a lot of hours

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I bring an experienced, helpful person to the team. Which benefits in many ways, it can take a bit of the stress of others so everyone can work better, I can bring more help personally into the server, Im very aware and now a lot of Gmod commands (Like how you can change lightsaber colours in length in console, that kind of commands) And i know ULX

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Red = DarkRP     Blue= SWRP

Fade Gaming - Moderator     

Desperate RP -Super Admin

Republic Gaming - Admin

G-Realms - Moderator (Retired later)

G-Realms - Forum Manager

Phenomenal Nations - Admin

Phenomenal Nations - Forum Manager

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have had none

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Mostly said in "How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us", But i bring lots of experience, knowledge, a trust worthy helpful person, Active staff member.

Anything else you would like to add: No. :)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 2

THE DEATH RESPONSE WITH NO COLORS

-1, bad in general.

Q1. “Since”? Wtf, are you trying to say? That’s so fucken informal and disrespectful. Your English doesn’t make any sense as well. You can’t possibly go far with these answers.

“Helping people is something I really like to do, and being Mod means I can do that constantly”, LOL. If anything you should help yourself in your creativity and english skills. So far, by reading this I see you as a intolerant disrespectful kid. You’re not active, you disappeared for ages and got kicked out of DT. I don’t even see you on oftenly. This application has been 2 faint points. Your beginning has no elaboration and saying you’re active is  a weak point.

Q2. I doubt you are experienced. Your application tells me that you have no idea how to write one, so clearly the people who accepted you on other servers must've been desperate.

“It can take a bit of the stress of others”, you mean off others?

“So everyone can work better”, wtf? Why are you using the most unfit words for this type of context. Instead of work you should use role play, not work, this isn’t a bloody job.

“I can bring more help personally into the server”, wtf? What do you mean by personally? WHAT COULD YOU DO PERSONALLY THAT WOULD HELP THE SERVER? ELABORATE! Oh and I don’t think you know what personally means.

So far, your grammar has been disgusting. You use 2 ands in 1 sentence. What do you mean you’re aware of the gmod commands? I’m pretty sure everyone that is enrolled would know or be taught. How will you helping the team(without any explanation how what so ever) and you knowing the commands benefit the server for even a slight bit?

Q3. Yes

Q4. No

Q5. That’s funny, you have 2 "ands" in 1 sentence but you have no "ands" in the ending sentence. Half of these skills you’ve listed are not at all what you seem to be, from just looking at this application. You need to realize that you need to put more effort into this application.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

-1 get yourself known in the community. You also have very low hours in game and I have seen you mess around on the server so I do not think you are ready for the role.

Thanks

Ling Ling

9 hours ago, Bearmax said:

THE DEATH RESPONSE WITH NO COLORS

-1, bad in general.

Q1. “Since”? Wtf, are you trying to say? That’s so fucken informal and disrespectful. Your English doesn’t make any sense as well. You can’t possibly go far with these answers.

since
sɪns/
preposition, conjunction, & adverb

1. 1.
    in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.
    "she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen"
  2. 2.
    for the reason that; because.
    "delegates were delighted, since better protection of rhino reserves will help protect other rare species"
    So bear, hate to sound like a Grammar Nazi, but since is a word, and does make sense in context, just understand what the word is first

• Upvote 1

To put this simply, I don't think I have ever talked to you and have only seen you about 2 times while I've been playing.

If you listed all of the names of the other servers next to each other instead of spacing them out, then this application would be a lot shorter than it looks at the moment.

I have no idea who you are and therefore have no clue whether or not you would be suitable as staff.

That is all.

You are pretty young and seem like you dont take the time and effort to extend your answers. Colors are pretty. no other info is given. You have a lot of servers that you have worked on, thats a plus i guess. The terms and conditions are longer then your answers, nice. Your grammar is pretty iffy... hey, nice 2 days playtime man, thats some impressive shit right there.

-1 For several Reasons

1 - So I was in the past and still often chat to the owners and head admins of Republic Gaming. I ask the current Co-Owner and Head Admin of Republic Gaming both who have been with the community for about 5 to 6 years and both said they had never heard of Anthony or his Dark RP name "Anth Miler". So I can only assume you are lying about being staff on that server.

2 - You have not yet shown enough dedication to the server. 

3 - You in my opinion need to show better knowledge about server rules.

4 -  Also after my experience dealing with you, I doubt you would be able to handle a staff sit.

5 - I mean no offence but you do not sound old enough to have been playing Gmod when Grealms was around. And I would like to see what Gamma has to say considering he helped run it....But I can only assume that you are most likely lying about being staff on that server let alone managing the forums at you level of experience.

17 minutes ago, Cody said:

5 - I mean no offence but you do not sound old enough to have been playing Gmod when Grealms was around. And I would like to see what Gamma has to say considering he helped run it....But I can only assume that you are most likely lying about being staff on that server let alone managing the forums at you level of experience.

Night, Servius, Gamma anyone you want, (Although im not sure if Gamma was still there when i did make Forum Manager, he might have been Keeli Company after Valk. not sure, He did leave)