Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Peter's Event Master Application

Spoiler

Steam Name: Peter the Humble

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:60720875

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/captainarmoo/

In Game Name and Rank: Peter, PVT, Shock

Time Played (Server Time): 6 days 12 hours, My PC is messing up and for some reason i cant screenshot, will get it fixed soon.

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): Not to my knowledge

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No, I have yet to be an event master on another server

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am looking to be an event master as being incredibly active in role-play is one of my favourite things to do. This passion of mine is something that I want to share with others on the server, that combined with a few pretty good ideas I have come up with. Being an Event Master would allow me to share the aforementioned ideas while also developing myself as a person both on the server and outside the server being that this role requires a deeper level of responsibility.

What can you bring to the event master team: I am an incredibly active member on the server, this and the fact that I am well versed in both the lore of star wars and how to properly role-play, I believe at least, that my passion would be a great addition to both the experience and diversity of events conducted on the Server.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: The one problem I have found with events, being that passive events is what I will be relying on heavily as passive role-play is my favourite, is that specific regiments never get a spot in serious role-play. This to me is quite a turn off from most events conduced which is simply unfair to those affected. My goal as an event master is to incorporate a variety of role-play scenarios which certain regiments would play a vital role where usually they would have little to nothing to do. 

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes I do have basic knowledge however I am definitely looking to learn from this experience in order to better my skills in this field.

Anything else you would like to add: I hope people will read this application and understand where I am coming from. I really want to share this passion of mine with other and, I hope, people want to share their experiences and ideas with me as well. 

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: A Traitor in our Midsts

This event will involve at least 6 individuals who will be placed either as inspectors, cleaners etc. Each event character will be brought aside and given a secret role, that being a rebel, imperial or psychopath. These three roles will be played out as follows: Rebels are attempting to push blame onto others, make the players on the server think that the others in the event are rebels while also clearing their name from suspicion, their main goal however will be to plant an explosive device on the Bridge, Engine Room and Control Room. The Event master will post in comms when these charges are placed to ensure the identity of the Rebels s not given out. As a side note, the Rebels will know who the other rebels are. The imperials are unaware of who the rebels are, their goal is to , with the help of the players, figure out who the rebel are and, in turn, have the suspected rebels either executed or imprisoned. The Imperials do not know how many Rebels there are or who the Rebels are in their group, the only thing they do know is that there is at least one rebel, or is there? The Final role known as the Psychopath is my favourite out of the three roles available. Their goal is to get a certain person and themselves executed. They will be given a name of a fellow event character when selected which they will attempt to frame for being a traitor to the empire. If the psychopath successfully executes or imprisons their target they must now either get themselves executed or try to frame others to make their case stronger. If their target is imprisoned then released, the Psychopath must then rearrest the target or they will fail. If their target is in fact killed, they win no questions asked. 

Alternate way to play:

This event can run in two different ways, both ways detailing the role of the psychopath.

The event can be played out as mentioned before or the event can be played out with one or two psychopaths and NO rebels. The fun in this is that the imperials will still think there are rebels where here in fact is not. In this certain instance, the Psychopaths will be given a target ON ship who they must kill, this target will be of High importance not just a regular trooper. This breaks the normal routine of Wow we know this event character is going to betray us into an actual role-play experience where behaviour deduction and investigative skills are a useful tool. 

How does the Empire win? 

The Empire, in both types, can win if either the rebels and psychopaths are imprisoned or executed or the rebels die as a result of the psychopaths.

How do the Rebels Win? The Rebels win if the bombs are planted or if all imperial personnel are eliminated which means no executing the whole group or the Rebels will win.

How do the Psychopaths win? This is mentioned before and I cant be bothered rewriting it.

Event Idea 2: Is that.... The Plague?

This idea involves at least 3 event characters being chosen. These event characters will be emergency imperial medics will a cure to a deadly disease currently spreading around the ship. However, things are not as they seem. Two of these medics will have the cure while one will possess a deadly super virus which could cause even further harm. The event will work as follows... Each event character will be pm'd their role, either medic or bearer of the plague. Medics will need to act as healers to the plague given by the PB (Plague Bearer) while the PB is trying to infect members of high command and anyone else they deem necessary. 

The MT will be invloved in this as they can detect whether or not you have been infected with the plague or wheter or not you are healthy. If you are infected with the plague, your regiment will also slowly become infected, being that this plague is quite contagious. 

The aim of this event is to find the PB and stop him at all costs (as this event is complex I will be running an active spreadsheet indicating who is infected with the plague, this will be shared with MT, the medics and the PB). However, it seems that only these medics have the cure which means random execution will lead to the victory of the PB as the plague will become unstoppable. 

What does the plague do? 

The plague once contracted will start to count down from 5 mins, if this time limit is reached the player dies, for the event, the WHOLE rest of the event. If 3 IHC members somehow contract the plague, the PB wins, if 35+ players contract the plague, The PB wins. If these conditions are no met within 30mins the Plague dies due to exposure and the Medics win.

DISCLAIMER

These ideas are mostly drafts of what I want my events to be like, if I am accepted I will actively make changes to these while also incorporating the ideas of others with mine to properly create fun and role-play heavy events.

I will be responding to feedback both positive and negative with personalised responses relating to what is said which leads to me saying that I will treat every response both good and bad with equal respect.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Peter

+1, Peter is one of the best role players I have seen in a long time. He is mature, active and would do well with this responsibility. I would just like to see a bit more detail on the second event. Apart from that everything is great. Best of Luck!

Edited by Ramirez

+1, the only issue is with the 2nd event. InfectionRP is cancerous. Due to the infected not normally listening.

22 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1, Peter is one of the best role players I have seen in a long time. He is mature, active and would do well with this responsibility. I would just like to see a bit more detail on the second event. Apart from that everything is great. Best of Luck!

+1. Also unlike the others I think event 2 would be great, and if you have the spreadsheet to handle it hopefully it would work cos i'd want to experience it :D

• Most of my interactions with you haven't been pleasant
  • Minge
  • Deceitful
  • Some questions were answered incorrectly
  • Formatting issues
    • The spoilers?
  • You are missing the agreement
34 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

the only issue is with the 2nd event. InfectionRP is cancerous. Due to the infected not normally listening.

I'll have to agree with Eclipse here

• Upvote 1

Just now, Morgan said:

• Minge
  • Deceitful
  • Formatting issues
    • The spoilers?

Edited by Pablo
  • Upvote 2

Thank you for the feedback, especially about my layout and the 2nd event. I know that infection rp can be really shit, however, I did want to try something different and it was thought of at 2 in the morning. 

I will now update the layout involving missing parts, the spoilers were added as i like the fact that a huge blob of text doesnt just appear when you click on the topic. This is just a personnel preference.

Neutral, I haven't really seen you around, though I'm probably not looking in the right places, events are above mediocre. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

Agreed, Peter has shown a lot of skill with his RP and is a friendly guy who is quite active. Although, the application needs detail. +1

• Haha 1

+1 Very Creative and I think that you would make a great Event Master. (You have the voice for it) :D

Good Luck!

+1

• Peter, All my interactions with you have been pretty simple and nice.
  • You are super active - I probably see on for most of the day.
  • Your events are pretty decent but could use some more explanation and detail but as you did clearly state you count them as 'drafts'
  • Events are very similar to ones that have already occurred but it seems that you have your own small tweaks throughout them.
  • You are also very mature and always stick to characters (Even as an event character which is always good)

Best of luck

-Sudo

6 hours ago, Peguin said:

Agreed, Peter has shown a lot of skill with his RP and is a friendly guy who is quite active. Although, the application needs detail. +1

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle

2 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Your events are pretty decent but could use some more explanation and detail but as you did clearly state you count them as 'drafts'
  • Events are very similar to ones that have already occurred but it seems that you have your own small tweaks throughout them.
  • You are also very mature and always stick to characters (Even as an event character which is always good)

Best of luck

-Sudo

On 7/4/2018 at 7:30 AM, Ramirez said:

I completely agree with this  

+1 

On 7/4/2018 at 10:36 AM, Snow said:

+1 Very Creative and I think that you would make a great Event Master. (You have the voice for it) :D

Good Luck!

its a yes from me +1

4 minutes ago, Smoke said:

its a yes from me +1

+1 Full of ideas will be great as an event master

+1  Always been a great help to myself has shown that he can RP well and is a responsible member of the community

have been in shock and riot with Peter and have never seen him minge once. also, every single interaction with Peter I have had has been more than 
pleasant and i think he is extremely worth of event master  +1 

On 7/4/2018 at 7:59 AM, Morgan said:

• Minge
  • Deceitful
  • Formatting issues
    • The spoilers?

Edited by Lyric

On 7/4/2018 at 3:30 PM, Sudo said:

+1

Best of luck

-Sudo

+1 

Everyone needs to take a second and think about how cool a event would be with Peter narrating on-top of it.

+1

• Upvote 1

Okay look,

Thanks to everyone who posted here. You have no idea how much this means to me (relating to both positive and negative comments).

I'm pretty sure no one else is going to respond to this, being that it has been up for a while now.

I'm still in shock relating to how many people actually want me to be an em, I love the feed back and support the community has shown me.

Sincerely, Peter.

<3

On 7/4/2018 at 10:30 AM, Sudo said:

+1

Best of luck

-Sudo

+1