In Game Regiment:

Chimaera Squad (Second in command)

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

20180810183005_1.jpg.a42044642e6e90b148d11fd3aa22a206.jpg

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

I have had no bans/warnings. 

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No i have not been an EM on any previous servers

Why are you applying to be an event master?

i might not be experienced as  an Event master i believe that that i can still give something too the team that is unique. I am  applying the role because i believe that events are an important part  of the RP experience on the server and i would like to take a more integrated role  by applying for this position  I believe that my experience as  Dungeon/game master  For role-playing games such as Dungeons&Dragons , edge of the empire and its many spin off titles  Which has made  me tap into one of the greatest talents of all your,imagination. Which has expended my creative ability to create many compelling events and encounters on a multitude of different  maps/environments that will engage every regiment /player on the server which i believe is the most important thing for an event master to achieve if  possible .Its also a goal of mine too become more well known and more involved with the community  and by landing this role i will succeed and be a little more then just another face.

What can you bring to the event master team:

A creative mind with a lot of ideas who will be able to  hopefully add more enjoyable experiences for all within the community with a lot of variety too each event allowing everyone too pave the events based off their actions  which is some thing ill make sure is apparent in each  event that i will craft.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:

Ill always strive to engage everyone on the server in some form so that no one gets bored or left out in any event, therefore creating a more enjoyable experience for everyone by allowing  all those who participate  to Role play in many different ways and  by  having  the ability to adapt events/stories if anything unexpected happens will allow for more flexible and less linear  experiences that will make the participants feel  like they have more control and influence over the flow in every event.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

I have a very basic understanding ULX but i am still learning , but with some mentoring i know that i can become efficient with this tool.

Anything else you would like to add:

I would just like to thank everyone who has taken the time too read (And hopefully consider) my application .

Event idea 1

heavily scripted 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yu1fNMyw_M3V5YHj40ZPhbdEVGshqmocQtfaoDTVs64/edit?usp=sharing

Event idea 2

Loosely scripted 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pAIUy3iyz6XxYu-2-xPA8RrXm1G1W823F9nPMd6G3BQ/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by StaunchBasil
Updating info
  • Upvote 1

-1, For now.

• Application Details can be improved.
  • Event Details needs to be improved.

If you can improve those two things above, I would like to give you a +1.

Good luck, 

Allucious.

-1 at the moment. I don't really know who you are as I don't think you engage with a lot of people outside of Navy and their sub regiments (I only know you from the TAB menu and staff menus when I see your name). Your application is not very detailed and requires a lot of work to get it up to scratch. As well as this, the event ideas seem rushed and pretty generic. I would suggest going to some of the other accepted applications to get an idea of what they did to get accepted (do not copy them however).

Neutral

Good Roleplayer, Active, Doesn't Minge.

Could add more information and detail to application and event ideas.

Edited by Rickle

35 minutes ago, Allucious said:

-1, For now.

Good luck, 

Allucious.

24 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 at the moment. I don't really know who you are as I don't think you engage with a lot of people outside of Navy and their sub regiments (I only know you from the TAB menu and staff menus when I see your name). Your application is not very detailed and requires a lot of work to get it up to scratch. As well as this, the event ideas seem rushed and pretty generic. I would suggest going to some of the other accepted applications to get an idea of what they did to get accepted (do not copy them however).

23 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

Good Roleplayer, Active, Doesn't Minge.

Could add more information and detail to application and event ideas.

Thank you for the criticism I will improve and expand and on all of these aspects as I would love to get this role

Edited by StaunchBasil
Typo

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

6 hours ago, Allucious said:

-1, For now.

Good luck, 

Allucious.

+1

I think you would be a great EM, Improve your Application a bit and I reckon you'll get it. Improve on:

- Application Detail

- Event Detail (Weapon's, PM's, Story)

Good luck!

+1. Friendly guy, participates in events and listens to what people say. However, your application needs a lot more work. Add significantly more detail to your events.

2 hours ago, Peguin said:

+1. Friendly guy, participates in events and listens to what people say. However, your application needs a lot more work. Add significantly more detail to your events.

You have some good event ideas. There ideas are good and something that we are currently not seeing anything like, so if you were able to keep producing good ideas like this I think you would be valuable on the vent master team. Work on adding to your application with more detail and I think you will get more positive reviews. Best of luck.

6 hours ago, Cody said:

You have some good event ideas. There ideas are good and something that we are currently not seeing anything like, so if you were able to keep producing good ideas like this I think you would be valuable on the vent master team. Work on adding to your application with more detail and I think you will get more positive reviews. Best of luck.

big +1 basil is mature, friendly, and a respectable player/ person. his event ideas are great and something different, I think he would make a great addition to the EM team  

Edited by Gunjies

Edit* Fleshed out Event idea 1 , will update more soon.

Edited by StaunchBasil

+1

*Friendly

*Mature 

Would be a great addition to the EM team but would like to see more detail in the application

Good luck Basil all the best!

Updated some information  and fleshed out Event idea two 

Ps .Thanks too all who have  commented so far 

Hi Basil, thank you for your interest in applying for event master. I would appreciate if you could adjust your template to the one provided as a few things a missing.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Welshy said:

Hi Basil, thank you for your interest in applying for event master. I would appreciate if you could adjust your template to the one provided as a few things a missing.

Thanks

Oh i see i will attempt too fix that right now

Edited by StaunchBasil

+1

I've known you from day 1 on the server, you're never one to overstep boundaries and i think this is a quality the event team will appreciate.

You are stuck in a unfortunate position with Chimeara, where you don't have the opportunity to interact with many outside your own regiment, but i believe if this were to be accepted the community would, get to know you fast and learn to appreciate you like your regiment, fellow members and I do.

+1

Basil is a very approachable person, gets along with people well and doesn't minge.

Basil presents himself well and would be good at public speaking and perform the tasks of an EM. He has a creative mindset and would fit this role well.

On 7/3/2018 at 8:46 AM, Snow said:

+1

I think you would be a great EM, Improve your Application a bit and I reckon you'll get it. Improve on:

- Application Detail

- Event Detail (Weapon's, PM's, Story)

Good luck!

+1

On 7/4/2018 at 1:59 AM, Jonathan said:

+1

*Friendly

*Mature 

Would be a great addition to the EM team but would like to see more detail in the application

Good luck Basil all the best!