Azura's EM Application

6 hours ago, Pickle said:

+1

Reasons:

1. This player even know we have had beef in the past and fought i think has really changed since joining Gov and i think that he could do great as a EM

2. There have been very minimal events and the server can get a little stale and bring more EM's into the game could real help with that

3. i think that this player should get a second chance even if his application doesnt get accepted straight away let him prove himself ingame and show that he is willing and has already started to change to better his role play experience and so to help the community have more fun and do more events

:)

I myself hated Solly before hand. But he has changed his behaviour dramatically. +1

+1

From what i have seen he has shown dedication and commitment to his government role and i believe he will do great as an event master

Edited by Planz
On 7/2/2018 at 12:54 AM, Allucious said:

Alright, I see you improved your application. That shows the potential that you are really serious about this.

I'm giving you a +1.

You improved a lot from when you was toxic, Now you're a guy who is really nice and can talk to.

Good luck, Azura.

+1

I'm only here to give a limited opinion.

It would be far better to condense all your thank yous into one comment rather than constantly bumping your application with separate comments. Doing what you are doing right now is violating the first term of your application.

On 7/2/2018 at 12:22 AM, Azura said:

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

Additionally, your Virus event would not actually happen the way it would if you correctly place it within the Star Wars universe. If the Wookies are not executed for having a virus, they would instead be cured then immediately enslaved and sent to either work on the ship or sent away to a working planet, as all Wookies were slaves of the Empire. There is no way they would leave without incident, so you may want to include that.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Advisor

Azura,

At this current stage, your application will be denied due to you have a staff rank on another server. If you wish to explain please contact the management team.

image.png.8177095034fe572740a638b49ce6c25c.png

• Whitey locked this topic