• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BunBun

EM Application - Mexxy

Steam Name: Bunnylord | [IG]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19045771

In Game Name and Rank: Navy Cadet Mexxy

Time Played (Server Time):6 days 8 hours (as of me making this)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): 1 warn for reg hopping but i was new when that happened. I fully understand what i did was wrong and will not do it again.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No

Why are you applying to be an event master: Because I belive that I can bring some new ideas to the community and I do work well with 2 or 3 people running the event

What can you bring to the event master team: A very active person as i do spend most of my day on the laptop but also I can think of new, innovative ideas.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I do tend to put in some twist throughout the event. Like lets says troopers are trying to move forward towards a building. Half way through that metoers start coming down so the troopers have to spread out.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes

Anything else you would like to add: Good Luck to all people trying to apply for EM and my spelling and puncuation is all that great

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:

Title: Rebel Takeover

Kind of event: Aggresive and Passive

Description: After leaving rishimoon unattened for a long time, the rebels have tooken advantage of that and have captured rishimoon. Inside of the giant tower is a hostage that holds valuable information and they will blow up the base unless they cant what they demand and, they will take the hostage away for interogation

Map: Rishimoon

Characters: Rebel troopers and jedi

Time: Around 45min

Storyline: After being on the star destroyer for quite some time. You decide to go back to rishimoon. When you fly there you see rebels have taken over the base and deploy dropships out of the SD. You land near by a cave and set up camp there. Once you have set up camp, you send some troopers with Active Camoflauge to scout the base and try and find an entry point. Once you have entered the base you attempt to make your way to the tower. Once reaching the elevator to the tower, your met with the rebel leader and ask for some demands. You can either straight up kill him and have the hostage taken away or give them the demands and have the hostage back. 

Event Idea 2:

Title: Who is who

Kind of event: Passive

Description: A bunch of people are impersonating other people. You must come up with a strategy to find out who is the real who and, stop the rebels from grabbing valuable information.

Map: The Star Destroyer

Character: Whoever is decided to impersonate

Time: Depends on how long it takes to find the real person

Storyline: After the rebels coming up with another plan of impersonation people. They board the ship without being noticed by the Empire. They make there way to were they should be. Once they are were they should be, they try and make there way to the bridge to steal the information. The Navy will then check up on the information and find its gone. Another trooper however finds out how they got on board. They call everyone to debrief and some troopers try and guard the pod they came on board with. They come up with a strategy to determin who is on the empire and who is a rebel. Once all rebels have been eliminated, they go back to there bunks and they call out all the people in there regiment. If there is still two of the same person, they will find there own/use (a) strategy to determin who is not a rebel and who is.

Edited by BunBun
Changing playtime

Neutral

• Well-known (Under The Name BunBun)
  • Decent Roleplayer
  • Not Enough Detail In Application
  • Can Turn Toxic Very Fast

Neutral

It looks like you did not put that much time or effort in the first part of the application. The event idea 1 is pretty basic but still can be enjoyable if played out the correct way. I am skeptical about event idea 2 as if you impersonate other players, you may make a bad name for them. Some players may be unaware that the impersonator is actually not the real player and may reflect their experience with the impersonator towards the real player. Overall the application needs a little more effort put into it. The event ideas you made are not bad but can be improved. 

Good Luck!

-1 There is not enough information given in the events (details) and I don't know who you are. There is also the issue of your age, and I know there is no age requirement to become staff, but in my opinion 12 is too young as when you are this age, you are more prone to sudden outbursts and would most likely abuse their powers in non-staff ways.

1 hour ago, Jimka said:

Neutral

It looks like you did not put that much time or effort in the first part of the application. The event idea 1 is pretty basic but still can be enjoyable if played out the correct way. I am skeptical about event idea 2 as if you impersonate other players, you may make a bad name for them. Some players may be unaware that the impersonator is actually not the real player and may reflect their experience with the impersonator towards the real player. Overall the application needs a little more effort put into it. The event ideas you made are not bad but can be improved. 

Good Luck!

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle

22 hours ago, Sudo said:

Neutral

• Well-known (Under The Name BunBun)
  • Decent Roleplayer

Neutral 
Good Luck my Dude!

Neutral

As Sudo has said, 

23 hours ago, Sudo said:
  • Decent Roleplayer

And as Pinejack has said, 

12 hours ago, pinejack said:

in my opinion 12 is too young as when you are this age, you are more prone to sudden outbursts and would most likely abuse their powers in non-staff ways.

Honestly in my opinion, from what I've seen of you in-game, I wouldn't be too comfortable with you being an EM. Now, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but I think you should try to improve your style of roleplay and try to avoid becoming toxic in certain situations. 

Being an EM means you have a serious grasp and love for serious RP and immersion when it comes to playing on the server. Aswell as a great sense of perspective, quick thinking and imagination to help improve the RP of others on the server.

I'd have to consider changing to a +1 later, but it's definitely not out of the question. You have as much potential as anybody else and some hiccups along the way shouldn't discourage you from becoming what you want. :) Keep improving and you’ll get there.

Good luck ✌️

Edited by Brass

12 hours ago, pinejack said:

-1 There is not enough information given in the events (details) and I don't know who you are. There is also the issue of your age, and I know there is no age requirement to become staff, but in my opinion 12 is too young as when you are this age, you are more prone to sudden outbursts and would most likely abuse their powers in non-staff ways.

Biggest -1,

First of all, There are not enough details in your application, Which leading you to get a lot of Neutral/-1s. This Morning you got on the server and we're having fun, But you decided to tell us all about your application and be toxic about it, Saying that you're going to leave the server. I read your application and the detail are not enough, I tried to telling you that but you decided to respond with "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT The picture of you saying you don't give a shit is here. >>>   f03f4b808ea6adffe934a297964c9ecc.png.cf5bd57b49456774417ac0e6ce69e1fb.png

Second of All, You said "FUCK THIS SERVER" which is really inappropriate and shouldn't do for someone that is applying for Event Master, Which leads me to think that you're not appropriate enough to become an Event Master. 1867354f9962ec423e1efac0952db2c6.png.380b660fb0231922604c1c7973aea0f3.png

3 hours ago, Allucious said:

Biggest -1,

First of all, There are not enough details in your application, Which leading you to get a lot of Neutral/-1s. This Morning you got on the server and we're having fun, But you decided to tell us all about your application and be toxic about it, Saying that you're going to leave the server. I read your application and the detail are not enough, I tried to telling you that but you decided to respond with "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT The picture of you saying you don't give a shit is here. >>>   f03f4b808ea6adffe934a297964c9ecc.png.cf5bd57b49456774417ac0e6ce69e1fb.png

Second of All, You said "FUCK THIS SERVER" which is really inappropriate and shouldn't do for someone that is applying for Event Master, Which leads me to think that you're not appropriate enough to become an Event Master. 1867354f9962ec423e1efac0952db2c6.png.380b660fb0231922604c1c7973aea0f3.png

I 100% agree i don't think your mature enough and in the past i have seen you do very bad things -1

On 6/29/2018 at 6:18 PM, pinejack said:

Don't necessarily agree with the point about your age but you events aren't very detailed.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, Allucious said:

Biggest -1,

On 7/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, Allucious said:

Biggest -1,