Steam ID: 76561198267273521

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267273521/

In game name: Quoth

In game rank: Private

In game regiment: Stormtrooper

How long the ban was for: Forever

Which staff member banned me? Thrawn

What date did the ban occur: 28/6/18

What was the ban for: I accidentally crashed my ship into a bunch of stormtroopers because i didn't know how to fly

The situation in detail: I was in Naboo then i saw a ship and i wanted to fly it, so i hopped in the ship then started flying. I freaked out because i didnt know how to fly the ship so i pressed random buttons. I then accidentally started shooting and then i crashed my ship.

Why do i deserve to become unbanned: I didn't know how to fly the ship and it was an accident.

fdcb2b4840e36caf0029da75f0efaeaf.png

4 hours ago, Quoth said:

In game name: Quoth

In game rank: Private

In game regiment: Stormtrooper

How long the ban was for: Forever

Which staff member banned me? Thrawn

What date did the ban occur: 28/6/18

What was the ban for: I accidentally crashed my ship into a bunch of stormtroopers because i didn't know how to fly

Why were you flying a ship as an st?

and you can not accidentally crash a ship unless you hit a structure sticking out of the ground. This was a deliberate act and there is no reason for you to be unbanned 

But I do believe that the ban should be shortened to 2 weeks so you have a punishment for what you have done.

Edited by Fish
  • Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Fish said:

Why were you flying a ship as an st?

and you can not accidentally crash a ship unless you hit a structure sticking out of the ground. This was a deliberate act and there is no reason for you to be unbanned 

But I do believe that the ban should be shortened to 2 weeks so you have a punishment for what you have done.

I didn't know that I couldn't fly a ship as a stormtrooper. No one has ever told me this. And i was trying to fly up from hitting the ground but it wasn't working.

6 hours ago, Quoth said:

I didn't know that I couldn't fly a ship as a stormtrooper. No one has ever told me this. And i was trying to fly up from hitting the ground but it wasn't working.

It should be obvious that stormtroopers aren’t allowed to fly that’s a pilots job. Pilots fly troopers shoot

@Quoth Hello,

To address you ban appeal. I watched you run up to the dropship. Jump into the dropship. Immediately turn yourself around the face the nabbo market square. Proceed to fire the dropship gun (with little skill, work on your aim) at the extremely large group of people there. After your failed attempt to hit them with the gun you then procedde to attempt to ram the dropship into the large crowed of people. Lucky for them I was able to catch you with my phys gun before you got the chance to do that. You then procceded to give a poor excuse for your actions.

(My advice take some lessons on lying. "I didn't know how to fly. I was pressing random buttons. Please excuse me I didn't mean to." You say this as you clearly target a large group of people. Clearly shoot at them. You clearly knew where the trigger button was and clearly knew how to direct the ship towards and then go forward into that group of people.)

You attempted to Mass RDM around 14-20 people. There is no place for that behaviour on the server.

BTW if you would like to contest it, here is the video.....

1 hour ago, Cody said:

@Quoth Hello,

To address you ban appeal. I watched you run up to the dropship. Jump into the dropship. Immediately turn yourself around the face the nabbo market square. Proceed to fire the dropship gun (with little skill, work on your aim) at the extremely large group of people there. After your failed attempt to hit them with the gun you then procedde to attempt to ram the dropship into the large crowed of people. Lucky for them I was able to catch you with my phys gun before you got the chance to do that. You then procceded to give a poor excuse for your actions.

(My advice take some lessons on lying. "I didn't know how to fly. I was pressing random buttons. Please excuse me I didn't mean to." You say this as you clearly target a large group of people. Clearly shoot at them. You clearly knew where the trigger button was and clearly knew how to direct the ship towards and then go forward into that group of people.)

You attempted to Mass RDM around 14-20 people. There is no place for that behaviour on the server.

Yes, it does look like I am about to kill people but i thought holding mouse 1 made you fly up (I have never flew before). I have mouse 1 set up on star wars battlefront II so you fly up and i made F to shoot. I am very sorry for stealing that ship, i didn't know stormtroopers couldn't fly them. Could you maybe shorten the ban time instead of being perma-banned? Thank you.

I have never played a game in my entire life where mouse 1 is binded to make or fly a ship up. In almost every game ever made mouse 1 is either shoot punch or interact or place object. 

You clearly are just messing around and are not serious about your ban appeal.

25 minutes ago, Cody said:

I have never played a game in my entire life where mouse 1 is binded to make or fly a ship up. In almost every game ever made mouse 1 is either shoot punch or interact or place object. 

You clearly are just messing around and are not serious about your ban appeal.

I played Star Wars Battlefront 2 before, I thought you use your mouse to fly up/down? As I can't press spacebar to fly up and ctrl to fly down, Not sure about this though, I'll try it right now Also, You should know that the control is big different, You should notice this as you're playing Garry's mod, Not Starwars Battlefront 2.

----------------------------------------

Forgot that I can't post in Ban appeals, I'm sorry.

Edited by Allucious
Forgot that I can't post in Ban Appeals

so you say you thought mouse1 was how you fly yet when you first got into the dropship and started to fly you were not shooting so there for you weren't holding down mouse1 you only started to fire when you were aiming at the big group of people.

in the future, I would suggest not lying to staff it really doesn't help your case.

Edited by Gunjies
7 hours ago, Cody said:

@Quoth Hello,

I can't believe you did this then tried to lie about it. If you were serious about the server you wouldn't have gotten banned in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 1:16 PM, Snow said:

I can't believe you did this then tried to lie about it. If you were serious about the server you wouldn't have gotten banned in the first place.

Ok, i will be honest, i did try to kill them because i was bored but can you please shorten my bantime? My friend only got 5 days for doing mass rdm and i got forever.

• Thinking 1
51 minutes ago, Quoth said:

Ok, i will be honest, i did try to kill them because i was bored but can you please shorten my bantime? My friend only got 5 days for doing mass rdm and i got forever.

Now you are lying in your ban appeal as you have said in the original post that you didn't know how to fly the ship and that you weren't trying to kill anyone. -1

27 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Now you are lying in your ban appeal as you have said in the original post that you didn't know how to fly the ship and that you weren't trying to kill anyone. -1

• Whitey locked this topic