Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073387971/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [SK/RT] "Lyric"

In Game Rank: Novice

In Game Regiment: Sith Marauder

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

Vc65Nyd.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I am new to PAC3 but I have been asking people in my regiment that have PAC3 to teach me the ropes and I'm starting to get the hang of it and imam improving quickly and coming up with new ideas regularly

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Because I'm responsible and I don't have any warns or bans. and because I have a good reputation on the server for not being a minge and taking RP seriously and I would only use PAC3 to further mine and others RP Experiences. I would also never abuse the privilege if it was given to me 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want access to PAC to further my RP experience. If I was to get PAC I would love to RP with the Engineers to get my droid And the Medics to get a robotic limb. And giving my character his own personal flare [Staying within RP limits] I also think that PAC is just an amazing tool that can overall make RP better lastly  when i reach a higher rank in my regiment I plan to do stuff with capes and things of that nature   

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I Believe I deserve PAC because I' know I'm going to use it for all the right reasons like enhancing RP and giving my character his own flair and story.also because I have never broken the rules nor do I intend to. i also feel once i have enough experience using PAC i can teach others that are just getting into PAC to become more adept at using it. lastly, im known on the server for not breaking the rules taking RP seriously and being an all-around nice guy 

PAC3 Examples:
The Droid I made is based on a real star wars droid called DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droid I'm also new to PAC and I'm getting better by the Day 

c2huwwl.jpgTKfEvSb.jpg3uoky8s.jpgRepaECO.pngxDc4JIr.pngQWrdNdC.pngL4MBczX.jpg2N4ge3x.pnglW2nCBL.pngQxG9FbV.pngnV1IgEx.pnghKNMs0g.pngXlROn1D.png8QSBm90.pngyjzkMT1.png

Edited by Lyric

Neutral. So your PACs are pretty good and creative for a beginner. The Application is well written and includes a fair amount of detail and effort. The reason I couldn’t +1 is due to the fact you have so little play time, aswell as your not that well known within the community. That a side Good Luck! If you get some more days up on the server I will consider changing to a +1 for sure.

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral. So your PACs are pretty good and creative for a beginner. The Application is well written and includes a fair amount of detail and effort. The reason I couldn’t +1 is due to the fact you have so little play time, aswell as your not that well known within the community. That a side Good Luck! If you get some more days up on the server I will consider changing to a +1 for sure.

Netrual 

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

+1

- Friendly and approachable

- Follows server rules, can be trusted

- Very active

Edited by Auzii

I like the PAC’s and the application is decent but I don’t think you would need PAC at your rank (LCPL). I’m going to go with a NEUTRAL for now until you have added more PAC’s and added more detail. <3 

4 hours ago, Ramirez said:

7 hours ago, Ramirez said:

i know 4 days is not a lot of play time but its still just under 100 hours of actually running around on the server but thanks for the feed back

6 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I like the PAC’s and the application is decent but I don’t think you would need PAC at your rank (LCPL). I’m going to go with a NEUTRAL for now until you have added more PAC’s and added more detail. ❤️

i dont really think rank within a REG should have anything to do with whether or not i get PAC but thanks for the feedback 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• Upvote 1

Biggest +1 for Lyric, As I was in Shock I know how hard is it to get promoted.

Being a Lance Corporal doesn't mean he doesn't need PAC.

PAC is to improve roleplay, And being a Lance Corporal doesn't mean he can't roleplay, He's a great roleplayer,

And him having PAC3 Tier one would help him more with roleplaying, Shock also have to roleplay. Even though he's only the rank of Lance Corporal.

When I was in Shock/Riot I was only a Private First Class and I'm also roleplaying with my PAC. 

From my experience with him inside the regiment of Shock/Riot,

He has been a great trooper and overall is a great man, He's really friendly and he wouldn't abuse PAC whatsoever.

PAC Creations are also creative, And he really did try to ask people how to use PAC, He has the determination to learn about PAC and apply for PAC.

His playtime is great for me, He's active on the server, I see him online every day and he is loyal to the community.

His application is also well written and have some details in it, As all the reasons stated above, I'll be giving Lyric a biggy big "+1".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Allucious said:

PAC is to improve roleplay, And being a Lance Corporal doesn't mean he can't roleplay, He's a great roleplayer,

And him having PAC3 Tier one would help him more with roleplaying, Shock also have to roleplay. Even though he's only the rank of Lance Corporal.

When I was in Shock/Riot I was only a Private First Class and I'm also roleplaying with my PAC. 

He has been a great trooper and overall is a great man, He's really friendly and he wouldn't abuse PAC whatsoever.

PAC Creations are also creative, And he really did try to ask people how to use PAC, He has the determination to learn about PAC and apply for PAC.

His playtime is great for me, He's active on the server, I see him online every day and he is loyal to the community.

His application is also well written and have some details in it, As all the reasons stated above, I'll be giving Lyric a biggy big "+1".

Ty my dude for the +1 means a lot xx 

16 minutes ago, Allucious said:

I have seen you around and you are a very responsible shock trooper.

+1

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Allucious said:

+1

• Like 1

+1 is a excellent role player and trooper. He has serious dedication to learning and always follows all rules

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lyric said:

i dont really think rank within a REG should have anything to do with whether or not i get PAC but thanks for the feedback

Hmm...I guess your right, I shouldn't bring rank into this. The way I saw it before is you using a Scanner PAC and stuff like that which a LCPL would never be given nor trusted with. If I see more of your PAC's I will definitely change my NEUTRAL to a +1. Good Luck, - Wombat.

Edit ~ To add I was also thinking about Lore and logic behind your PAC's but I realised PAC can be used for anything. I have used PAC to make floating things that were never mentioned or seen in STAR WARS Lore or in the movies. Good Luck.

Edited by Wombatiacus

14 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Hmm...I guess your right, I shouldn't bring rank into this. The way I saw it before is you using a Scanner PAC and stuff like that which a LCPL would never be given nor trusted with. If I see more of your PAC's I will definitely change my NEUTRAL to a +1. Good Luck, - Wombat.

Edit ~ To add I was also thinking about Lore and logic behind your PAC's but I realised PAC can be used for anything. I have used PAC to make floating things that were never mentioned or seen in STAR WARS Lore or in the movies. Good Luck.

ty my dude and the floating thing i made is based off  DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droid that is what it looks like it's from the phantom menace darth maul has one KbHe6D8.png?width=149&height=300

Edited by Lyric
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Bevan said:

+1

Lyric is a hard working dedicated shock trooper, he is extremely active, and is responsible and one of the best shock troopers i have ever had under my supervision. I think his application is quite well written and his pacs although not as advanced as others, he is doing quite well for a newbie, his droid is cool and unique and i believe he deserves pac.
WO2 Smoke

Shock/Riot Officer

OOC Rank

Pac3 (Tier 1) 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, Auzii said:

+1

- Friendly and approachable

- Follows server rules, can be trusted

- Very active

+1

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 5:49 AM, Ramirez said:

+1 

- Nice guy

- Participates in roleplay

- I like the PACs