Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lyric

Lyric's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

EDIT

So I got into sith and I have added some sith stuff it's pretty basic for now but as my character grows I'm going to add more and more to him
and i have a lot more game time now from 4 days to a week 

On 6/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, Auzii said:

+1

- Friendly and approachable

- Follows server rules, can be trusted

- Very active

On 6/27/2018 at 8:39 PM, Vexer said:

+1 is a excellent role player and trooper. He has serious dedication to learning and always follows all rules

The fattest +1 for you  lyric.

On 6/27/2018 at 9:47 PM, Allucious said:

Biggest +1 for Lyric, As I was in Shock I know how hard is it to get promoted.

Being a Lance Corporal doesn't mean he doesn't need PAC.

PAC is to improve roleplay, And being a Lance Corporal doesn't mean he can't roleplay, He's a great roleplayer,

And him having PAC3 Tier one would help him more with roleplaying, Shock also have to roleplay. Even though he's only the rank of Lance Corporal.

When I was in Shock/Riot I was only a Private First Class and I'm also roleplaying with my PAC. 

From my experience with him inside the regiment of Shock/Riot,

He has been a great trooper and overall is a great man, He's really friendly and he wouldn't abuse PAC whatsoever.

PAC Creations are also creative, And he really did try to ask people how to use PAC, He has the determination to learn about PAC and apply for PAC.

His playtime is great for me, He's active on the server, I see him online every day and he is loyal to the community.

His application is also well written and have some details in it, As all the reasons stated above, I'll be giving Lyric a biggy big "+1".

agreed +1

-1  i have never seen you in game and the pac examples are just 2-3 pacs that you take photos from different angles and change some tiny stuff

you have not seen me in game because you are new and my game has been fucked for the past 2 weeks and i think the pacs i have made are better then some of the ppls that have got accepted 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Lyric said:

you have not seen me in game because you are new and my game has been fucked for the past 2 weeks and i think the pacs i have made are better then some of the ppls that have got accepted 

Dont be to harsh on him yeah every one has the right to have a opinion and you my friend better  improve on your attitude plus Pac 3 is already full the max in the server is 25 people if im correct

Just from Forum Posts, you seem quite toxic. You are calling peoples applications that got accepted shit and I believe you don't deserve it due to this. If you can't handle this little bit of criticism you aren't worthy of PAC in my opinon 

21 minutes ago, Boris said:

Just from Forum Posts, you seem quite toxic. You are calling peoples applications that got accepted shit and I believe you don't deserve it due to this. If you can't handle this little bit of criticism you aren't worthy of PAC in my opinon 

Changing to -1

2 hours ago, Lyric said:

I understand you have a right to a opinon just Pac Applications are also judged on how you take feedback and BTW mate Haha i am not new to the server i am semi active 

4 hours ago, Boris said:

when did i call ppls post shit ?????? i just said i think my pacs where better then some of the earlier pacs that got accepted  how was i being toxic if i came off that way i did not mean to also that was not me not being able to handle criticism im not even sure why anyone thought i was being mean or angry in that post 

Edited by Lyric

3 hours ago, charles said:

I understand you have a right to a opinon just Pac Applications are also judged on how you take feedback and BTW mate Haha i am not new to the server i am semi active 

yeah dude i was not trying to be rude hahahhahhaah i don't even think i came off as rude  in my post just said you have never seen me because when i played i played like 10 hours a day and never seen your name so i assumed you where new and to boris who said i called ppls pacs shit i never said that.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Changing to -1

emerald you quoted boris on your change to -1  but what he said is wrong he said im toxic from 1 post and you have played with me and you know im not and i never said anyones pacs where shit 

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Dont be to harsh on him yeah every one has the right to have a opinion and you my friend better  improve on your attitude plus Pac 3 is already full the max in the server is 25 people if im correct

yeah i was not trying to be harsh or mean when writting my post i was just voicing my opinion mabey the way i wrote it sounded like i was but when i wrote that i was not angry or anything just voicing my opinion. 

Yikes. Time for some feedback.

ALRIGHT!

Firstly we'll start on your application. Play time good, immediate detail looks good, PACs look ok I guess. Your application is very, very, very generic. The normal things such as "I have never broken any rules" or "I have never gotten a warn or ban". I am still looking forward to the day when I can see an ORIGINAL PAC3 Application instead of the generic ones. You tend to repeat yourself sometimes, and half the information in your application isn't need. I'll cut your application down to the points for you.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Because I am responsible and have no warns on the server. I would never abuse the privilege of PAC3 and I have a good reputation on the server.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want access to PAC to further my RP experience. I think that PAC is an amazing tool that makes RP better.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC because I know I'm going to use it for all the right reasons, also I have never broken the rules. I'm known on the server for not breaking the rules and taking RP seriously and being a nice guy.           

Removing all the unnecessary information, your application looks pretty bland. If you elaborate on your answers more than just stating them, that would be great. Your application also has a few spelling errors, really isn't that important, but it shows your commitment to proofread and how seriously you are taking this application.

Moving on to your examples-

This is where I believe you think this area is where you are the strongest in, but if I am being honest, the only thing that really stands out to me is that droid-thing, which obviously would've been custom built in PAC3. Apart from that, all you've got are some capes and a little bit of bone-merging which I have basically seen on every single application. Make something original! Like you said in your application make your character have a flare to it, not just the boring old cape and HK leg. Like geez, if I had a dollar for every time I saw something like this I would be as rich as an Arab Prince. But seriously, I know how hard it is to get original ideas for PAC3, it's damn hard, but all you need to do is do some research with custom stuff in lore or something, that'll give you some ideas. You basically just get the same PAC and take a load of different angles of it to make it seem like you have a lot of examples. All we need is about 1 picture for each example, not five!

Now onto attitude

Now being a glorified forums warrior, I can't see how you act in game, because well I don't play, so I have to judge you on how to react to criticism on the forums, and this is where you are lacking. Instead of replying with formal and polite answers, you tend to (imo), be semi-sarcastic and react with an aggressive tone, which doesn't reflect nicely on you. If I were you I would apologise for how I have acted, and when you said "My PACs are better than most of the accepted ones", that's basically shit-talking a lot of accepted PAC3 users and their abilities. 

For the reasons I explained above, I have decided on my final verdict.

Negative Support

• Upvote 2