• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Metlebeard

Advertising team app - James

-General-

What is your Steam name?: Metlebeard1122

What is your current in-game name?: James

What is your current in-game rank?: Principle Clerk (Regional Government)

What is your current playtime on the server?:  3 weeks 0 days 15 hours 

What is your current overall playtime on Garry's Mod?:   896 hours

Do you have a microphone?: yes.

Do you have any kicks, bans or warnings from anywhere on Imperial Gaming?:  Yes, I was banned for "spin botting for points" (It was removed)

Why do you believe you would be an asset to the team?: I can quickly think of ideas and I enjoy hearing ideas from others. I also enjoy creating videos in my spare time and mostly I enjoy helping the IG community.

Do you understand that as a member of the advertisement team, you may have to put in long hours into various projects?: Yes I do understand and I will work as long as I have too. I already spend most of my life on the server so I will definitely be able to spend more time on projects.

How well do you work with others in a team?: I can work effectively with others as long as it is organised and well planned. I can follow orders or I can even give them from time to time but usually I just follow them.

How much time can you offer to the team in an average week?: During the weekend I can give 2-9 hours and during the week I can give 1-4 hours (may change due to school ect.)

Is there anything else you would like to add?: Not at the moment.

-Set Designer-

How much experience do you have with set design?: Ever since I came up with the idea of "The James Show" I've been creating different sets for it. Over that time I've gained new tips and tricks on how to build effectively. I also enjoy building sets and creating new scenery.

How much experience do you have with building in Garry's Mod?: Again since I used to be an Engineer I am building almost everyday. I have helped others with building and I have  enjoyed building in general. I have been learning what every tool does until I can effectively build.

How well would you rate your building and creative abilities?: Since I'm good but not perfect I give myself a 7-8/10

Have you created any set designs in the past? If so, please link them here.: I have created sets before but I have never used them for anything (because The James Show was shut down). But even though I didn't use them I really enjoyed making them.

James Show - Space Station/Mobile Studio

20180716065828_1.thumb.jpg.fb814289f30589c17da368e12850e981.jpg

(front)

20180716065900_1.thumb.jpg.bac27a552f0ba92531d264085d48a8ca.jpg

(Room 1 - Studio)

20180716065919_1.thumb.jpg.1df3239e55cdadd5ad078f6692fea273.jpg

(Room 2 - Bunks/Consoles/Work Stations)

20180716065937_1.thumb.jpg.69e503611be927d0c9102be11764b6f3.jpg

(Room 3 - James' Office [Right side])

20180716065953_1.thumb.jpg.2979c7b229d1ea2fbe1984544a1fe9bf.jpg

(Room 3 - James' Office [Left Side])

20180716070015_1.thumb.jpg.c6244986a62bfb18635c30e602c65a9b.jpg

(Hallways)

20180716070033_1.thumb.jpg.586281afc3839ae2333018a5565d2c79.jpg

(Landing Pad)

Why do you want to become a set designer?: I want to become a set designer because I enjoy building and I think I am quite good at it. It is great to have your ideas become an actual good build. Since I used to be an Engineer I can get better at building everyday.

TERMS OF APPLICATION

By submitting this application, I understand that I am a representative of the Imperial Gaming Community and that my actions both as a part of this community and within other communities may affect the results of this application. I understand that advertising this application in any way may result in an instant denial of the application. I understand that if this application is denied, I must wait a minimum of two weeks before applying again. I understand that once this application is posted, I must wait seven days after the last reply in order to bump the post unless it is to notify players of a significant update. I understand that I may not respond to my own application unless it is a notification of updated information and that any form of argument within this application may result in instant denial of the application and punishments may be handed out. I understand that if I am accepted for this role that it is not an actual staff rank and that I will gain no benefits resulting from this new position. I understand that I must notify the chain of command if I will be absent for more than five days and that I must organise my projects to progress even if I am not present to oversee them. 

-James

Edited by Metlebeard
Adding Photos of Mobile Studio

Hi James,

After reading through your application, I believe you would do well with the Media Team however there's a couple areas that I would like to see improved.

• Detail - Your application is okay, However I've looked at some of the answers and noticed that most answers to the questions are quite short.
  • Set Design - Would you be able to PM me the 'James Show' set designs as I cannot judge the application on your building skills as of now.
  • Activity - Your playtime is good, However I don't see you on the server often, Again this could just be an mistake on my behalf.

Therefore I am going to give you a Neutral.

This response is subject to change.

35 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

After reading through your application, I believe you would do well with the Media Team however there's a couple areas that I would like to see improved.

• Detail - Your application is okay, However I've looked at some of the answers and noticed that most answers to the questions are quite short.
  • Set Design - Would you be able to PM me the 'James Show' set designs as I cannot judge the application on your building skills as of now.
  • Activity - Your playtime is good, However I don't see you on the server often, Again this could just be an mistake on my behalf.

Agreed

But I see potential 

+1

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

I like this application but I don’t think many people know who you are. Your also could use a bit more detail to spice it up a bit more and make it more appealing to the people who are reading it. You also have a small playtime so I am going to have to go with NEUTRAL, - Wombat.

+1

I've seen his building skills and it's good.

He have knowledge of how to use tools and how to build.

He's also a really great guy.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, pinejack said:

+1 I think that James would make a good addition to the Media Team as a builder.

+1

Goodluck

-Rickle.

• Like 1