Steam Name: Metlebeard1122

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:1:189649302

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339564333/

In Game Details

In Game Name: James

In Game Rank: Technician Apprentice

In Game Regiment: Engineer

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

1712362343_20180625004629_1(2).jpg.4adc9659b5bd67b924459fbf29eaff17.jpg

How long was the ban for: 2 days

Which staff member banned you: Iris

What date did the ban occur: 25/06/18

What was the reason for the ban: Spin botting for points

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I wanted to apply for the media team but when I went to see my playtime I was banned. Every time I get into IG my internet makes it take FOREVER to join so I did "+right" in console(because I didn't want to rejoin).

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I think I deserve a second chance because I didn't really deserve the ban in the first place. I hate to reconnect to the IG server because it takes forever. Honestly I don't care about the points as long as I get to play IG i'm happy. I don't want this one thing to effect my entire IG experience.

Edited by Metlebeard

Remove Ban +1, I Can See The Reason Of The Ban, But you do i have a point maybe just alert the staff in TS that you did +right in console cause your load time is long.

Its just we are watching people for AFKing points since there kinda a big thing now with the health boost and weapons.

Just now, ANiX said:

Remove Ban +1, I Can See The Reason Of The Ban, But you do i have a point maybe just alert the staff in TS that you did +right in console cause your load time is long.

Yep I will remember that.

I can understand why you did it now it's just it looked really suss with you alone on the other side of engine room spinning as if you were trying to hide and all but as Anix said be sure to let someone know

I may be missing something but how does doing "+right" in console have anything to do with loading times or reconnecting?

12 minutes ago, pinejack said:

I may be missing something but how does doing "+right" in console have anything to do with loading times or reconnecting?

I didn't want to disconnect (+right keeps you in the game)

Edited by Metlebeard

22 minutes ago, pinejack said:

I think he was saying he didn’t want to afk Disconnect or something. I don’t think that’s actually a thing, because i’ve gone away for like 30 mins before for something irl and come back to myself still standing there. But I could be wrong.

Edit: Sorry I realised too late I'm not supposed to comment here :/

Edited by Helsing
Remembered too late i'm not supposed to comment in this thread

1 minute ago, Helsing said:

I think he was saying he didn’t want to afk Disconnect or something. I don’t think that’s actually a thing, because i’ve gone away for like 30 mins before for something irl and come back to myself still standing there. But I could be wrong.

for some reason I disconnect after a while

actually yea as far as i know you don't get kicked for being afk i've left it on by accident for hours before and come back and i'm still there (given the server didn't crash/restart)

3 minutes ago, Denzham said:

actually yea as far as i know you don't get kicked for being afk i've left it on by accident for hours before and come back and i'm still there (given the server didn't crash/restart)

It says "You have timed out"

56 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Its just we are watching people for AFKing points since there kinda a big thing now with the health boost and weapons.

+1 on ban removal