Steam Name: Cryptix

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:123136822

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206539372/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Cryptix

In Game Rank: Junior Clerk

In Game Regiment: Regional Goverment

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perma Ban

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: 24/06/18

What was the reason for the ban: Advertising

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: OK so, I was just going about enjoying the server, and then I relised in the TAB menu I saw someone from CG (a server I used to play on) so I pm'ed asking if he still dev'd for the server and he said no, so I asked him (i was not thinking straight and I do realise what I did wrong) if he was interested in deving for an upcoming server. We talked for a bit and then I got tp'ed and by Carnifex and then caged by Whitey. I do think it is pretty unfair that they did not actually let me speak, they just said 'You advertised, that is a perma ban, do you understand what you did wrong?' I said Yes, was about to say something more but then the ban was issued.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe the ban should be reduced or I be unbanned because I have never been warned on IG or banned on any other star wars RP server. I have proven myself as a good rp'er and trustworthy person up to this point were I made a bold mistake, everyone makes mistakes in life and I believe issuing a perma ban was a little over the top because I only advertised to 1 person, rather than the whole server. I understand what I did and I was not thinking straight at the time, if I am unbanned I can ensure you that I will never do this again or break any other rules as I love this server, and the community as a whole.

Edited by Cryptix

You didn't just advertise, you tried to poach him for his developer skills for the server you advertised.

Edited by Carnifex

-DENIED-

I have seen a screenshot from the player you were messaging of his chatbox of you attempting to get him to dev on another server, you used our community/server as a recruiting base for another server and even did it through private messages on our services, due to your actions that broke very heavily rules you will not be getting unbanned at this time. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this