In Game Details

In Game Name: Gunjies

In Game Rank: lieutenant colonel

In Game Regiment: Chimaera

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 1 week 5 days 3 hours

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): not to my knowledge

Have you had any bans (If so state them): no

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): I use to be an admin on a csgo death run server (Dualism/veegee) have since retired from that role

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: To me, moderators have a giant role when it comes to a server, they are there to ensure that everyone on that server is having fun and enjoying there stay, moderators can really make or break a server. an example is if there was a player that required the help of a mod and that mod was subpar with their response/action in helping this individual, it could lead to that player leaving the server and perhaps telling their friends not to join. this is why a mod should always help to the best of their abilities. Mods are also there to ensure that the server is running smoothly, whether that being helping people with any queries they might have or getting the bottom of issues like people rdming, being racist, mic spamming., etc.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying to be a moderator to give back to the staff team and give back to the community, the people of this community welcomed me with open arms and I am grateful for that, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helped me with whatever I needed and I wanna give a bit of that back to the new people that join or existing member's that are in need of help. also seeing the current mods/admins helping people inspires me to do the same, I've had a few time where someone has asked me a question or needed my help with something and I haven't been able to help them/referred them to a mod or admin and I believe if I was given the role of mod I could help out a lot more people in the community.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: What I can bring to the staff team is a young energetic personality that is eager to help his community in whatever way he can. I am able to listen to and fulfil task given to me to the best of my abilities, I am a quick learner and take whatever I am taught and implement it into the field, if I am to make a mistake I will try my best to right it and make sure that it won't happen again. I also believe that I am trusted/trustworthy person as I have been given the privilege of pac and have not used it in a negative way. I am an easy person to get along with and I don't base my opinion of other people on what someone has said to me.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: the first thing I would do is check the damage logs to ensure that they have indeed RDM from there I would see what players have recently disconnected and make sure it lines up with the person that has RDM, after this, I would locate the user's name and warn them appropriately.   

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: First, I would speak to the person that has made the claim and get there side of the story and any proof they may have, after this I would speak to the person that has been accused of bullying from there I will get there side of the story and any proof they may have. after determining whether or not this person has been bullying people I would give them a verbal warning for bullying/player disrespect and suggest to him not to do it again or there will be harsher consequences.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would first try and talk to this individual and tell them what they are doing is wrong and recommend them to stop. if they persist with this action I would get video/photo proof, I would then wait for a higher admin/staff to get on then inform them of what has happened and submit my proof to them, from there I will allow them to take any action they see fit. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would get proof of the person saying this (whether that be photo proof if it is typed or video proof with shadow play) from there I would tell someone that is higher up what has happened and hand them the proof and allow them to take additional steps.

PS. thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read and reply to this I welcome all feedback to aid me in the future. also if you wish to ask me any additional question feel free to post a comment or contact me in game.

Edited by Gunjies
  • Upvote 1

+1

• Gunjies is super well known
  • Super nice
  • Constantly helping others when they are in need
  • Very Mature

2 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

+1 :D

2 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

4 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

7 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Gunjies is well known throughout the community.
  • Very Mature
  • Friendly to all people he interacts with.
  • Good amount of play time on the server. Has a good understanding of server rules and how it operates.

Best of luck my friend.

7 hours ago, Sudo said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

+1 Completely agree with this  

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, Sudo said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

+1 Gunjies is one of the most helpful guys I know on the server, he definitely deserves T - Mod.

Goodluck

-Rickle

+1 Decent Application... Would do well as a Mod. Good luck!

Edited by Chopz

On 6/22/2018 at 5:04 PM, Sudo said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

^^ +1 

Phatest +1

Taught me everything i know about star wars RP, excellent role model and without a doubt would be a excellent edition to the staff team

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

+1 from me :)

Edited by Smoke

Really good and detailed Application. From what I have witnessed your mature enough for this role. I don’t believe you would abuse your power. Gunjies would make a great Trial Moderator. Good Luck. +1

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read and reply to my application it's very much appreciated!

On 6/25/2018 at 6:01 PM, Smoke said:

+1

• Super nice
  • Very Mature

+1 from me :)