Crispin/Chutney

? Crispin’s Unban appeal

Steam Name: Crispin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54183216

In game name and rank: Lord Crispin, Pilot Lieutenant Crispin,  Inquisitor Crispin (x4) , HK-47 CR1SP1N, Sergeant Crispin.

Snapchat: crispinmills 

How long was the ban: Permanent 

Who issued the ban?: Carnifex

When was the ban: February

Reason for ban: Constant Minge | No intent to RP

Explain the situation: I was banned for lying or something, not 100% sure on what I was banned for something on the lines of minging. (THIS WAS MONTHS AGO SO IDK)

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I know what I did was wrong and I understand that I probably broke some rules but then again I have been banned for several months and I just wish for my ban to be reduced as I believe I should be allowed to hop on to the server on the mere future. I hope you understand that People make mistakes from what they did in the past and I regret some of those mistakes but regret is my feeling and I understand you’ll be like “I don’t want that kix back” but I’m sure if we sat down in ts and spoke to each other we could resolve this. To everyone who -1s please try and meet with me to know I have changed

Edited by Crispin/Chutney
  • Facepalm 2
  • Downvote 6
  • Upvote 4

+1 It has been a while and I reckon he should get another chance on the server and it seems like he does want to come back from the multiple appeals he has made.
and with that many good bois in the signature how can i possible be negative

Edited by Anthony
typos
  • Upvote 1

-1 You say it was a mistake although this is your second permanent ban. You were also given a chance last time you were unbanned and decided to throw it away.  I think a lot of people will agree with me that you staying banned is a good thing.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

-1 You say you know what you did wrong but in the explain what happened section you say this " not 100% sure on what I was banned for something on the lines of minging. (THIS WAS MONTHS AGO SO IDK)"

So in my eyes you shouldn't be unbanned and since you were already given the chance to rectify the situation when you were first unbanned you still went out and did something else to get you reperma banned

Edited by Marlin
to smooth out and get the -1 easier to read

You have had two bans (on record on the forums at least) which I will list below. They have both received negative backlash on them and your behaviour on your most recent one is less than ideal, which I will detail below.

You have reached your third ban appeal on this server. Doesn't that say something? You're obviously not accepted within this community - this is cold hard fact, not just a personal opinion of mine. For a user to reach this amount of bans and still attempt to crawl back is simply unacceptable and personally dumbfounds me.

In each of your appeals, you state that you will change or that you have changed and I have not personally seen any evidence which supports this.

• "I understand but I just need a second chance.. What bad will happen to that? If I mess up, you can just ban me again, I simply just want to redeem myself and show you I can change, anyone can change. Please I beg you for a chance just 1 not 2."
  • "I just want another chance to prove myself ;c"

You have a very sarcastic, honestly frustrating attitude whenever I have had an encounter with you and to be honest it comes out in your writing and you have not had any real intention to roleplay by the rules for any reasonable amount of time around the times surrounding all of your bans. Instead, you have chosen to try and find loopholes in our system and get sympathy from those who you try to guilt trip and use reverse psychology on into letting you back onto the server. I do not even want to bother listing examples of reverse psychology or sarcasm because it is littered all throughout your writing. You try to make yourself look like an innocent, hard-gone-by victim which in reality it is obvious you are the opposite.

From what I remember, when you were last banned, you were in a group of notorieties which included yourself, Ben and Tom. Everything I said on Ben's ban appeal (which has since been deleted) still applies to you, that when you were online you were roleplaying in a disruptive manner, knowing that you were being monitored by staff. I do not have conclusive evidence such as video or screenshots to prove this, but many staff online on that day can vouch for me on this.

Besides, the most you have done of note on this community in recent times is shitpost on the forums and just be an annoyance. You have nothing positive that you could give to the community if you returned; it would just be a repeat of previous times, despite your numerous dramatic statements to the contrary, which you have not followed in the past.

Additionally, you are a Moderator for Empire Gaming and was previously Event Master for that community. You are obviously committed to that community and surely you have responsibilities and better relationships there which you would have to attend to and maintain. What I find funny though is that members of that community who were previously players and staff on Imperial Gaming did not want you unbanned as well. That says something.

You know that if, by a miracle, this appeal is accepted, you will be under surveillance and you will not have the chances you once had if you messed up again.

You have been given too many chances to count and anybody of worth to this community would have learned their lesson a long time ago. I do not wish to see you again.

By the way, the last thing I would want to do is talk to you as your response to this negative support on your application.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

You have had two bans (on record on the forums at least) which I will list below. They have both received negative backlash on them and your behaviour on your most recent one is less than ideal, which I will detail below.

You have reached your third ban appeal on this server. Doesn't that say something? You're obviously not accepted within this community - this is cold hard fact, not just a personal opinion of mine. For a user to reach this amount of bans and still attempt to crawl back is simply unacceptable and personally dumbfounds me.

In each of your appeals, you state that you will change or that you have changed and I have not personally seen any evidence which supports this.

• "I understand but I just need a second chance.. What bad will happen to that? If I mess up, you can just ban me again, I simply just want to redeem myself and show you I can change, anyone can change. Please I beg you for a chance just 1 not 2."

You have a very sarcastic, honestly frustrating attitude whenever I have had an encounter with you and to be honest it comes out in your writing and you have not had any real intention to roleplay by the rules for any reasonable amount of time around the times surrounding all of your bans. Instead, you have chosen to try and find loopholes in our system and get sympathy from those who you try to guilt trip and use reverse psychology on into letting you back onto the server. I do not even want to bother listing examples of reverse psychology or sarcasm because it is littered all throughout your writing. You try and make yourself look like an innocent, hard-gone-by victim which everybody knows you are the opposite of.

From what I remember, when you were last banned, you were in a group of notorieties which included yourself, Ben and Tom. The stuff I said on Ben's appeal (which has sadly been deleted) still applies to you, that when you were online you were roleplaying in a disruptive manner, knowing that you were being monitored by staff. I do not have conclusive evidence such as video or screenshots to prove this, but many staff online on that day can vouch for me on this.

Besides, the most you have done of note on this community in recent times is shitpost on the forums and just be an annoyance. You have nothing positive that you could give to the community if you returned; it would just be a repeat of previous times, despite your numerous dramatic statements to the contrary, which you have not followed in the past.

Additionally, you are a Moderator for Empire Gaming and was previously Event Master for that community. You are obviously committed to that community and surely you have responsibilities and better relationships there which you would have to attend to and maintain. What I find funny though is that members of that community who were previously players on Imperial Gaming did not want you unbanned as well. That says something.

You know that if, by a miracle, this appeal is accepted, you will be under surveillance and you will not have the chances you once had if you messed up again.

You have been given too many chances to count and anybody of worth to this community would have learned their lesson a long time ago. I do not wish to see you again.

By the way, the last thing I would want to do is talk to you as your response to this negative support on your application.

Considering last time we spoke was well over a year ago really means something. Your judging me over text and when I am offering to speak to you and talk about things you don’t wish to do that? You seem to have a grudge on me and I want to resolve that but obviously you don’t. I don’t understand where this deep emotion comes from but I feel as you need a hug ?

Yes I am a proud staff member of another community but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be unbanned. Besides this time I am just asking for a reduction not a full unban.

15 minutes ago, Marlin said:

-1 You say you know what you did wrong but in the explain what happened section you say this " not 100% sure on what I was banned for something on the lines of minging. (THIS WAS MONTHS AGO SO IDK)"

So in my eyes you shouldn't be unbanned and since you were already given the chance to rectify the situation when you were first unbanned you still went out and did something else to get you reperma banned

This was ages ago, how am I suppose to remember what wrong doings I did? I did wrong doings and now I am here to apologise and get given a chance.

23 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

-1 You say it was a mistake although this is your second permanent ban. You were also given a chance last time you were unbanned and decided to throw it away.  I think a lot of people will agree with me that you staying banned is a good thing.

I would love to speak to you, @Marlin and @SCHEFF In a teamspeak like mature people to discuss your -1’s. I understand if you don’t want to but I am offering you a chance to see the new me but if not then that’s fine. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

You have a very sarcastic, honestly frustrating attitude whenever I have had an encounter with you and to be honest it comes out in your writing and you have not had any real intention to roleplay by the rules for any reasonable amount of time around the times surrounding all of your bans. Instead, you have chosen to try and find loopholes in our system and get sympathy from those who you try to guilt trip and use reverse psychology on into letting you back onto the server. I do not even want to bother listing examples of reverse psychology or sarcasm because it is littered all throughout your writing. You try to make yourself look like an innocent, hard-gone-by victim which in reality it is obvious you are the opposite.

From what I remember, when you were last banned, you were in a group of notorieties which included yourself, Ben and Tom. Everything I said on Ben's ban appeal (which has since been deleted) still applies to you, that when you were online you were roleplaying in a disruptive manner, knowing that you were being monitored by staff. I do not have conclusive evidence such as video or screenshots to prove this, but many staff online on that day can vouch for me on this.

Additionally, you are a Moderator for Empire Gaming and was previously Event Master for that community. You are obviously committed to that community and surely you have responsibilities and better relationships there which you would have to attend to and maintain. What I find funny though is that members of that community who were previously players and staff on Imperial Gaming did not want you unbanned as well. That says something.

Completely agree with this, -1

• Upvote 3

I agree with the points of @SCHEFF.   Multiple times you have been given 1 more chance, and multiple times you have blown it.  Enough is enough.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Goliath said:

I agree with the points of @SCHEFF.   Multiple times you have been given 1 more chance, and multiple times you have blown it.  Enough is enough.

Would love to speak to you in ts tommorow

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Crispin/Chutney said:

Would love to speak to you in ts tommorow

Come on TS now and have a chat

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

Scheff explains it well. I saw first hand the intention you and your group had whilst on the server.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On the many, many times that I have dealt with you in this community alone, you have been a mingey, manipulative player that shows no sign of good intentions. When you do something wrong, you go straight to manipulating the staff members that deal with you into thinking that it isn’t your fault.

We don’t want minges in our community.

• Upvote 3

-1. Was a troll when he wasn't banned and also attacked IG community members during the IG split.

1960259870_ScreenShot2018-02-20at12_30_09am.png.4c06cce42c12752e98a1f2dbc72272c5.png

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Ridge said:

-1. Was a troll when he wasn't banned and also attacked IG community members during the IG split.

1960259870_ScreenShot2018-02-20at12_30_09am.png.4c06cce42c12752e98a1f2dbc72272c5.png

Reason Stated above

Reasons:

• You have 2 bans on record as @SCHEFF has said. You have been given too many chances. Every time proving exactly why you should be ban. There is no place for you and the terrible influence, attitude and excuses you have in this community.
  • Every -1 point listed by staff members above. (I wanrted to quote them all but the post would be too long.
Edited by Cody
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridge said:

That was on gamma’s stream and how did I harass members of the community by giving my opinion in a stream since moose has bullied me in the past. I only see 1 piece of evidence, you said members?

Edited by Crispin/Chutney
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Crispin/Chutney said:

That was on gamma’s stream and how did I harass members of the community by giving my opinion in a stream since moose has bullied me in the past. I only see 1 piece of evidence, you said members?

If youve done it once, you will have done it again. -1, unable to change.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Keta said:

If youve done it once, you will have done it again. -1, unable to change.

What? That makes no sense at all. That’s like saying “if you goto jail, you’ll go again”. Or “If you buy a game, you’ll buy it again”. No offence but that is such a stupid response 

3 hours ago, Crispin/Chutney said:

What? That makes no sense at all. That’s like saying “if you goto jail, you’ll go again”. Or “If you buy a game, you’ll buy it again”. No offence but that is such a stupid response 

Except you have been released for the second time... 

You got caught for the third time

Your a repeat offender now

Edited by Kendrick
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Except you have been released for the second time... 

You got caught for the third time

Your a repeat offender now

Caught what for the third time??

• Facepalm 1