In Game Regiment:
 Attached to Shock and Riot

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415935557

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:
 No

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I try not to get in trouble. Hence why I have never been arrested and or had any warnings (I think)

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):
I recently got the droid and being attached to Shock/Riot I want to add some red in selected locations or a better stance. I'm not 100% sure yet. Never used PAC before so I'm not sure what I could do with it.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I always try to play responsibly and so I don't plan to break any rules. I normally ASK before I DO

PAC3 Examples:
(Nothing to add here. as I said in *PAC3 Questions; Question 3*)

NEUTRAL

Have seen you around a bit, you seem like a nice enough person. Answers are quite basic and lack much effort or detail. Play time is okay. I would recommend taking some time and putting in some effort in a single player game to learn at least the basics of PAC3 and play around with your droid model to show some examples of what you would do with PAC3 in-game.

good luck! 

-No experience whatsoever with PAC3

-Minimal Effort in the application

-Haven’t seen you around much

MrGurgl3 I suggest you do the following:

Download PAC3 from the workshop and spend the next few days working with it and it’s features. I also suggest you put more effort into the application itself as it seems rushed with minimal effort when answering the questions. Until you can provide screenshots of what you have created and or that you understand the basics and know how to use PAC3 I can’t +1 this application. If you require assistance there are multiple tutorials online and in the PAC Hub to help you out and in terms of your application I suggest you take a look at the applications that were accepted to see what you can add and or fix. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Download PAC3 from the workshop and spend the next few days working with it and it’s features. I also suggest you put more effort into the application itself as it seems rushed with minimal effort when answering the questions. Until you can provide screenshots of what you have created and or that you understand the basics and know how to use PAC3 I can’t +1 this application. If you require assistance there are multiple tutorials online and in the PAC Hub to help you out and in terms of your application I suggest you take a look at the applications that were accepted to see what you can add and or fix. 

Agreed.

Learn how to use PAC3 and I may change my response.

16 hours ago, Morgan said:

Agreed . Having no experience on PAC3 is okay . Just learn and you will eventually get better . Put some effort and more details to your application .

On 6/19/2018 at 11:26 AM, Morgan said:

On 6/19/2018 at 11:22 AM, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

Have seen you around a bit, you seem like a nice enough person. Answers are quite basic and lack much effort or detail. Play time is okay. I would recommend taking some time and putting in some effort in a single player game to learn at least the basics of PAC3 and play around with your droid model to show some examples of what you would do with PAC3 in-game.

good luck! 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

good luck! 

neutral

goodluck

-rickle

• 1 month later...
  • Advisor

Denied -  Your application is lacking a lot of detail and you have failed to take on peoples feedback to address this issue. - You may apply again in 4 weeks.

• Whitey locked this topic