Pavonis's - Trial Moderator Application

+1 Pav is a very trust worthy person being part of the ST Command you see how people reacted to certin well lets say obsticals and during this pav keeps a level head and just keeps playing not scream and yell or make stupid choices he keeps his head witch is hard to do all day good luck pav and btw

(Get and SSD)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, charles said:

+1 Pav is a very trust worthy person being part of the ST Command you see how people reacted to certin well lets say obsticals and during this pav keeps a level head and just keeps playing not scream and yell or make stupid choices he keeps his head witch is hard to do all day good luck pav and btw

(Get and SSD)

3 minutes ago, Mord said:

+1 known him for a while, good guy

Thanks guy and cheers. Also for SSD- ......

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Pavonis,

Before i give you feedback and my opinion on your T-Mod application, I URGE you to go back through your application and fix it up. There are quite a few sentences in your application that either cut off half way through, or start from some place in the middle of another. It makes your application look messy and unappealing. 

- When I see you in game I always see you engaging in RP eagerly

- You take pride in your position in your regiment and do not abuse any power you have over others

- Have never seen you minge or break any server rules

- Activity is average

Overall i'm going to give you a +1 as i believe if given the chance, you would do your best to support the server and it's members to your fullest.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Hi Pavonis,

Before i give you feedback and my opinion on your T-Mod application, I URGE you to go back through your application and fix it up. There are quite a few sentences in your application that either cut off half way through, or start from some place in the middle of another. It makes your application look messy and unappealing. 

- When I see you in game I always see you engaging in RP eagerly

- You take pride in your position in your regiment and do not abuse any power you have over others

- Have never seen you minge or break any server rules

- Activity is average

Overall i'm going to give you a +1 as i believe if given the chance, you would do your best to support the server and it's members to your fullest.

Good Luck!

Fixed. Thanks for the feedback. About my activity, I am usually active but rn I am on a break until next week as I got my exams. Cheers

• Like 1

Changed to a +1

(Previous Comment) i'll leave my response as neutral for now simply because of the effort put into the scenarios, for someone who has been high staff on so many servers you should be able to go into a lot more detail, if these are fixed up i will happily change my response to a +1

Edited by Denzham
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Denzham said:

i'll leave my response as neutral for now simply because of the effort put into the scenarios, for someone who has been high staff on so many servers you should be able to go into a lot more detail, if these are fixed up i will happily change my response to a +1

I have added more detail. Thanks for pointing it out and THANKS a lot for the feedback.

Pavonis is a mature, trustworthy, active and nice person plus having previous experience is something very valuable when it comes to being staff, I've never had a problem with him personally and I think he is capable of handling such a role.

For these reasons i'm giving you +1

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Advisor

@Pavonis,

You have received positive reviews from the community but issues have been raised by multiple staff members about previous experiences whilst you were on the Staff team as an Event Master.
At this stage, I will have to deny this application.

Denied - you may apply again in 1 month.

• Whitey locked this topic