Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355068425/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 73-08 "Volt"

In Game Rank: CPL

In Game Regiment: Death Troopers

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): i think i should be trusted since of my time on the server being 1 of the old veteran people back from 1 year and a bit 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): so i can show my abitly to build and create stuff and i always like to see and willing to share my creation's

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): i think i deserve it because of my time and dedication to this server i have shown

PAC3 Examples:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355068425/screenshot/919179616956270663

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355068425/screenshot/919179616956270914

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355068425/screenshot/919179616956270364

The last 1 is for my sith that is able to flowt and have hands behind back.

I did have other ones but where lost for some uknow reason. 

-1 Pac3 creations are simple, answers are short and lack detail. You only just came back on the server and half of the community doesn’t know you at all. 

• Haha 1

+1 Volt is a great person and has demonstrated a good knowledge of PAC.

1 minute ago, Havoc said:

^^

6 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

-1 Pac3 creations are simple, answers are short and lack detail. You only just came back on the server and half of the community doesn’t know you at all. 

also just because you are a veteran doesn't mean you should get pac and doesn't make up for your lack of detail

23 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

+1 Demonstrates good knowledge of PAC3 editor he shows a big promising future In PAC3. 

-I.S.B Master Operative [Redacted]

23 hours ago, EpicEzale said:

23 hours ago, Joel said:

also just because you are a veteran doesn't mean you should get pac and doesn't make up for your lack of detail

Put some effort into your application . It is not something you can get easily being a “veteran” . Having PAC3 is a privilege .

Edited by Rocket

• Simple PACs
  • Minimal Effort in the application
  • Just returned to the community

Volt I suggest you do the following:

Spend the next few days working with it and it’s features. I also suggest you put more effort into the application itself as it seems rushed with minimal effort when answering the questions. You didn't include your playtime and you didn't provide the right ID. There are also multiple grammar mistakes. Being a veteran doesn't mean you are worthy of receiving PAC access. Keep in mind PAC is a privilege, meaning if you truly wish to obtain it you should put more effort not only to the application itself but your skills and abilities with PAC3 in general. If you require assistance there are multiple tutorials online and in the PAC Hub to help you out and in terms of your application I suggest you take a look at the applications that were accepted to see what you can add and or fix.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:39 PM, Havoc said:

+1

Goodluck Volt

-Rickle

On 6/18/2018 at 3:39 PM, Havoc said:

On 6/19/2018 at 3:14 PM, ISBDoc said:

+1 Demonstrates good knowledge of PAC3 editor he shows a big promising future In PAC3. 

-I.S.B Master Operative [Redacted]

On 6/21/2018 at 6:01 PM, Rickle said:

+1

Goodluck Volt

-Rickle

I agree good luck doode

-1, would like more detail in the Application. Sure you have been around for while doesn't mean that gives you the privilege of not writing an acceptable Application. I'm sure you won't abuse and it and your mature enough, but please rewrite your Application and then we'll have another look. Good Luck!