If you have one near you, go to a Computer Alliance. The one near where I live got my brother a PC that was worth around $3000 dollars for $2000 custom built. They do most of the work for you so that is your best bet for a top notch PC.

• Upvote 1

Could build the same PC for half the price of that, if you're not into building you are better off buying a custom pre-built such as one from PCCaseGear

Just a heads up, you could get the same parts at a way lower price/better parts at the same price, if you can build it yourself. Also you don't need 32gb of RAM it's pretty much useless to be honest. I'd say go for 16GB of RAM.

Alright, Thanks for responses, just a heads up, I don't like building PC's, just for the reason of, if I fuck something up and break something, it's an absolute waste of money, And I will check that out, Barron and The Master. Also, Ling, I know just wanna be ahead so I can run games mint condition at 60 FPS.  thanks, guys :D

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Alright, Thanks for responses, just a heads up, I don't like building PC's, just for the reason of, if I fuck something up and break something, it's an absolute waste of money, And I will check that out, Barron and The Master. Also, Ling, I know just wanna be ahead so I can run games mint condition at 60 FPS.  thanks, guys :D

You could probably still run games at mint condition 60fps with 16gb of ram, and with the extra money, you could upgrade your cpu/gpu or get a better keyboard/mouse.

On 01/05/2017 at 6:17 PM, Jeff said:

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a new PC soon. I reckon its pretty good. All thoughts on it are welcom. Check it out. http://www.harveynorman.com.au/hp-omen-x-900-071a-gaming-desktop.html?CAWELAID=720013240000288862&gclid=CKSx8q60ztMCFcWSvQodXhcFFw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Alright just like what they said before, if you are willing to buy a PC for that much go ahead i cant stop you, but if you want to save money you can custom build a PC that can definitely run games 60FPS. When I was getting a PC I also had your feeling "I don't want to fuck something up" man its pretty hard to fuck something up unless your beating it like a child, you just need to be careful and watch a lot of tutorials. If you want help with the specs just give me a call and I will be gladly to help.

If you buy all the parts and custom build it you will get at least 100fps in most games. If you are willing to spend 5k you can build a tank computer that will last you more then 3 years unlike prebuilts. I used to hate building PC's but when i found out you could save hundreds of dollars building it yourself i did it in a heart beat. Its also extremely easy!

• 2 weeks later...