SexyCop69

banned ?

Hello i have been banned (was shooting non stop) ok so what happened was i join and my game glitched like i was still loading i couldn't turn but my gun was auto firing not sure why my who screen was covered in black lines i have a number of corrupt game files so i cant see text or half the map No not purple just deleted files anyway i couldn't turn switch guns etc and im  guessing i got banned or kicked  i cant see anything and also i dont know what the main guy was saying he was typing and i couldn't see and all i was told was im fucked>? 

OK so i have uninstalled 90% of gmod and have installed it i can see writing etc and now know i Mass rdm aka 3 people and a 7 day ban no one helped me or talked about stuff just looks like my game locked up and i got banned please help 

Not sure if anything else is happening with this, but considering I can see he mentions he got a 7 day ban I'd assume it's no longer needed.
Should this be locked? (idk why but it wasn't letting me tag anyone)

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, ANiX said:

42 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Not sure if anything else is happening with this, but considering I can see he mentions he got a 7 day ban I'd assume it's no longer needed.
Should this be locked? (idk why but it wasn't letting me tag anyone)

Nice necro

• Haha 1