Boi's Trial Mod Application

Steam Name: Lixks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85180517

In game name and rank: 212th Master Sergeant Boi.

Time Played: 1 Week, 1 Day, 11 Hours.

Why am I applying for this position?: I have put a lot of time into Imperial Gaming and I would like to further extend my role on the server by becoming a member of the staff.

How will allowing me to be apart of your staff team help us: I have seen the staff activity and it is really good and expanded on this server compared to other servers, but there are areas that in my opinion are flawed and that could be worked on.

Have I been a Staff on previous servers?: Garry's Mod TTT, Vox Gaming, Moderator for 1 month.

Have I had any warnings, kicks or bans?: 1 warning for acting idiotic around a Sith while he was in a corner.

What can I bring to Imperial Gaming that you don't already have?: I don't think there are many things I could bring to the table because they are almost all already being used and implemented into the server, but I think a general improvement in the server's quality overall is something I could do/bring.

Anything else I would like to add: In my time on the server I have acted a little too cocky/silly but with a role such as a moderator attached to me I would feel like I have a sense to hold on to the server, some people may say that me being a moderator would be 'dumb' or 'ironic', some of those people are completely right, but again, I tend to change my behaviour on what is important to me and what isn't, so please consider this when reading my application, thank you.

I agree to the server Terms of Imperial Gaming.

• Downvote 1

-1 For now. I am pretty sure I am thinking of the right person unless someone has a similar name. But I have see you minge a bit in the past and your RP has not always been the best. So I might be wrong. But for now that is my opinion.58c910c89e3ad_EKSTUDIOSBANNERVDV-silverAAFNEWWWW.thumb.jpg.959d1118615b16c18a874ddf2e91917d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

-1 I don't think that Boi would make a very good moderator on the server. I have seen him minging a bit before and I don't think he is quite mature enough yet to be a staff member.

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

-1 I don't think that Boi would make a very good moderator on the server. I have seen him minging a bit before and I don't think he is quite mature enough yet to be a staff member.

Agreed

• Upvote 1

You break the server rules more then you do RP,  Giving you trial mod would be a complete waste of time & you have become rather inactive from what i can see.

My advice to you :

• FOLLOW THE RULES
  • FOLLOW THE RULES
  • FOLLOW THE RULES
  • Stop the minging
  • Show a new leaf with the community when you join next.

You may re-apply again in 1 month.

L4QzPmY.png