Steam Details

Steam Name: Mr.Doge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59360531

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078986790/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Doc

In Game Rank: Senior Operative

In Game Regiment: ISB

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 Days, 8 Hours, 35 Minutes. 

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I've began to use it recently as i believe its worth the try.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):  I can be most certainly trusted with PAC Editor as so far I'm only learning it and will not abuse it such as what people make on youtube with Pac editor which can actually kill people on servers and I don't plan on making Autism to a new level on server ever as I'm in I.S.B no meme-tic hazards allowed.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): As I have seen many before me over the past 6 years with PAC editor doing some amazing things with it I too plan to do amazing things with PAC but am only in the learner phase I want PAC because I want to show others what I'm able to make things just like theirs but better if possible in the near or oncoming Future.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that I deserve PAC3 on server because other personnel have been using PAC and I want to learn from them I believe I deserve to show everyone that I can make something outstanding in the near future or somewhere down the road, I deserve to look professional as I act professional.

PAC3 Examples:

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

Half Life  Source Screenshot 2018.06.12 - 01.54.50.73.png 

Edited by ISBDoc
Recent PAC3 Updates and small works.

Sorry Doc, but at this time the amount of effort you have put into this application is not what is expected. As it says 1 paragraph, a few sentences are expected, not one.

I would suggest getting to know PAC3 on a singleplayer server, and learning how it works. 

Also change up your application and provide more detail, refer to previous applications, but remember not to copy it word for word.

24 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Sorry Doc, but at this time the amount of effort you have put into this application is not what is expected. As it says 1 paragraph, a few sentences are expected, not one.

I would suggest getting to know PAC3 on a singleplayer server, and learning how it works. 

Also change up your application and provide more detail, refer to previous applications, but remember not to copy it word for word.

^^

36 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Along with this, you need to actually provide some examples of what you will do with PAC.

36 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Good Luck!

19 hours ago, Twinkie said:

On 6/12/2018 at 5:45 PM, Twinkie said:

+1 due to reason's stated above and what I said on the Doc's other PAC3 Application post. What I said was you are an amazing person that deserves PAC3 and that you're a very responsible and respectful person and I would easily trust you with PAC3.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:45 AM, Twinkie said: