In Game Rank: Lance Corporal

In Game Regiment: Storm Commandoes

Ban Details

3PkIjcQ.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you:  Whitey / Grand Moff Tarkin

What date did the ban occur: 10/6/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Using Aimbot, ESP & Bhop Scripts

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was AFK in the 501st bunks browsing the forums when Whitey teleports to me and asks if I'm there, I tab back in and respond with yes. He asks me why I'm trying to Bhop cheat, he continues saying he has logs for it all and that I will be banned and can appeal on the website. I apologised to him for breaking the rules and accepted the ban without contest.

I openly admit to using cheats (Inc. ESP, Bhops & Aimbot in one case) on the server between 8/6/18 & 10/6/18

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned/given a second chance: After taking a day to think about my ban, I believe I should be given a second chance because; I believe that my Roleplay is of a very high standard within the server, I strive to make the best and all around richest RP for everybody involved. I hope that the staff members that have met me & had a scenario in roleplay with me can put aside my stupidity of using cheats on the server. I acknowledge that the use of cheats (Inc. Bhops, Aimbot & ESP) actually damaged the RP for me and others, it was wrong to do and I apologise. I promise to NEVER cheat again on the server, regardless of scenario or circumstances. I understand if due to this I am not accepted back into the server, but I would love a second chance to show my love for roleplay and the player base as a whole.

Edited by Brass
Admitted to use of general cheats. (Inc. Bhops, Aimbot & ESP)

+1 Although you instantly admitted to breaking the rules of the server, you did ultimately break them. You were banned yesterday, so I would recommend that your ban doesn't get revoked by reduced from a permaban to perhaps 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Advisor

This is not a bhop script ban despite it saying so (it has been edited since), this ban is for using cheats (wallhacks, aimbot, ESP etc.) on the server which I think you have tried to play off as only being bhop scripts in this appeal.

It may be best that you come forward with what you were actually doing if you want to have this appeal accepted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Moose said:

This is not a bhop script ban despite it saying so (it has been edited since), this ban is for using cheats (wallhacks, aimbot, ESP etc.) on the server which I think you have tried to play off as only being bhop scripts in this appeal.

It may be best that you come forward with what you were actually doing if you want to have this appeal accepted.

I have extended the ban appeal. 

Edited by Brass
2 hours ago, Anthony said:

+1 For it not being a perma, but still believe you should have to cope a punishment, and 1-2 weeks would be good i think like pinejack said

+1

Ban should be reduced because you need to be punished for using cheats 

• Upvote 1
  • Whitey locked this topic