Steam Details

Steam Name:  Cashy

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:94129768

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148525265/

In Game Details

In Game Name:  Cashy

In Game Rank:  Warrant Officer 

In Game Regiment:  Shock

176281659_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2018_06.07-19_20_37_05.thumb.png.2d6948ca8652703cc30f85b4aed3b073.png

Ban

How long was the ban for:  Permban 

Which staff member banned you: Arkas 

What date did the ban occur: roughly 4 months ago 

What was the reason for the ban:  No intent to RP also being rude to staff and spam 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The reason why i got banned  because a new sever was opening up so most of the people in imperial gaming was playing up like spamming chat and also being rude to staff and also no intent to rp so stupid enough i joined in being a minge so i was spamming chat saying IG is dead and also being rude to staff. Arkas tp me to him saying if u dont stop youll get banned so even more stupid enough i tested his wordt to see if he would ban me but at the time i didnt know he was going to permban me. Arkas went ahead to ban me as i would not listen to what he was saying example i was over talking him and being rude towards him which leaded for him just to ban me

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:  i believe i deserve a second chance because its been roughly 4 to 5 months since ive gotten ban and also this sever was the first star wars rp sever ive ever went on. i have made a lot of friends along the way and made alot of memories  on IG  and i also will not carry on with my past behaviour again and i also think everybody should get a second chance. i will not do what i did before to get me banned. and the sever ive been on i have lost interest of the sever. i would greatly appreciate a second chance to redeem myself as im a great person to hang out with and also to rp with and to trust  me  again that i will never be rude to staff again.

Im Here To RP And To Have Fun Again..

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't know what would be going through your head to contemplate testing the word of an admin. Especially when the server is under siege. +1 for ban removal though.

• Upvote 1
On 6/8/2018 at 11:12 AM, Twinkie said:

+1 for ban removal, it has been four months. Hopefully he has learnt his lesson.

+1 if he is sorry for his actions and knows what he has done wrong I believe he deserves a second chance.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Fish said:

+1 if he is sorry for his actions and knows what he has done wrong I believe he deserves a second chance.

w i n g c o m m a n d e r

And also +1

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Xane said:

+1 for ban removal, i believe he deserves a second chance as does all.

Please remember that ban appeals are for only staff and the applicant to reply to :)

+1

• Haha 1
  • Advisor

Hi @Cashy,

Congratulations you have now been unbanned but, you will be on a good behaviour period for minimum 2 months. If you are found breaking any rules you will be asked to attend a meeting with the Management Team and explain why the ban should not be reinstated or your period extended. 

• Whitey locked this topic