Havoc's Event Master Application

Steam Name: Anthony

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:190197562

In Game Name and Rank:

Colonel 73-01 "Havoc" 

Time Played (Server Time):

I had 2 weeks before the LUA error now I have 6 days. 

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

No, I have not had any warnings, bans, kicks or slays on this server. 

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No, I have not been an event master on another server.

Why are you applying to be an event master:

I am applying to be an event master as I wish to give back to the community that has given so much to me. By becoming an event master I wish to give back to the community as Imperial Gaming has done so much for me. Another reason I am applying to become event master is that I would love to become apart of the staff team, I feel that becoming an event master will help me to get to know the staff on the on the server a lot better. 

What can you bring to the event master team:

Qualities I can bring to the event master team is friendliness, fast learning and maturity. I can also bring the quality of activity to the event master team as I am usually on the server for most of the day unless I have an IRL thing to do. Other quality's I can bring to the event master team is my humour and talkative nature, I am generally a person who is really talkative and enjoys having fun with people I know, whilst knowing the limits of my humour I try not to take it too far.  

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: 

Things I can do to make events more enjoyable and innovative is listen to what the community wants, as I feel the best events are the ones the entire community enjoys as a whole. I can do this by bringing up a poll if people want the event to be passive or non-passive. Another thing I can do to make events more enjoyable and innovative for people on the server is trying new things such as making and encouraging more passive roleplay events on the server as most of the events nowadays are not passive. In conclusion by taking feedback from the community and from my friends on the server who I know are honest with me I can try to make events more enjoyable and innovative for players on the server. 

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: 

I do as I have taught myself by watching a few youtube videos, but I still have room for improvement. 

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for taking the time to read over my application.=)

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:  

Spoiler

Event plot:

Note: All models and weapon names will be listed after the plot.

An imperial bartender enters the ship claiming that he has been assigned to work on this ship as a bar tender from the imperial bar association. If he is cleared he will then make his way to the officer lounge and start serving officers at the lounge(*1).Whilst he is serving people at the bar,4 armed rebels  and 2 Jedi are waiting in a drop ship behind the SD communicating with the bar tender in ENEMY COMMS, the bar tender will pass information on how his progress is going to the rebels. As the bar tender is serving officers at the officers lounge he will take a VIP hostage and bring him to MH2 , during this time the rebels will then proceed to land in Main Hanger 2, the rebels will then fortify the hanger they are in (*2). The bar tender will then demand that weapons be put into the drop ship that landed in the hanger. (*3) If the imperials manage to get the VIP alive, they will then proceed to open fire on the 4 rebels in the Hanger and the 2 Jedi will engage in combat with Sith. As the rebels and the jedi engage in combat with the Imperials, the bar tender will then leave the ship without the rebels leaving them to die.

Read after reading plot:

(*1) If thebar tender is stopped and questioned by ISB and fails to provide a proper reason on why he is on the ship the rebels will then proceed to land in the main hanger and open fire.   

(*2) If the rebels fail to fortify MH2 they will then proceed to kill the hostage and leave.

(*3) In the instance that theIimperials have no other choice but to give weapons to the rebels (highly unlikely), they will leave the ship with the weapons.

Models, Weapons, HP and Map:

Map: rp_stardestroyer_v2_3_inf

Rebels x4:

Hp: 1500Hp

Weapons:  A280 

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/rebels/r_trooper/male_02.mdl

Jedi master x1:

Weapons: Saber

Model: models/padawan6/padawan6.mdl

Jedi Padawan x1:

Model: models/padawan3/padawan3.mdl

Event Idea 2:

Spoiler

Event Plot: 

Note: All models and weapon names will be listed after the plot.

The imperials have landed on Naboo and are staying the night there. Whilst on Naboo they interact normally with the citizens but notice something sketchy going on at the "Local bar". After a thorough investigation is done by the ISB they will conclude that some of the citizens are involved in drugs and arms dealerships and that they have taken base in the sewers. After informing Government of the possible threat, they will gather their possible forces and will prepare for a raid on the sewers. When the raid begins they encounter a larger force than anticipated and are completely overwhelmed, they then call in for the full force of the army. They also encounter 2-4 drug dealers (depending on how many Sith volunteer for the event) armed with sabers they have bought from the black market. The army will then overwhelm the drug lords forces and will be forced to surrender. They will then be handed over to ISB to be interrogated on their business assets and their possible involvement in black sticks trading. 

Map: rp_Naboo_city_v1

Druglord x1:

Model: models/player/valley/bith.mdl

Drugdealers x3:

Bar Tender x1:

Hp: 500Hp

Weapons: SE-14C

Drug Dealer with Saberx2:

Hp: 2000Hp

Model: models/padawan3/padawan3.mdl

Edited by Havoc
  • Upvote 1

I'm not going to leave my +/- just yet. I would like you to first add more to you answers. Most notably "What can you bring the EM team" and "What can you do to make events more innovative". I feel your answers a bit short and could use some addition.

• Like 1

+1

Havoc would make an outstanding Staff Member, I believe he has the personality that is needed in a Event Master.

• Mature.
  • Active.
  • Well Known.
  • Events are quite good.
  • Application is detailed.

Good Luck.

28 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Havoc would make an outstanding Staff Member, I believe he has the personality that is needed in a Event Master.

• Mature.
  • Active.
  • Well Known.
  • Events are quite good.

Good Luck.

28 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Big +1

Havoc is a great guy, a good commander *cough*, but knows when to meme and when to roleplay properly. 

Good luck man, hope you get EM

Twinkie

+1 Reasons states above ^

• Like 1
On 6/5/2018 at 8:17 PM, Anthony said:

+1
Coolest name I've ever seen

On 6/5/2018 at 2:51 PM, Fish said:

+1 Reasons states above ^

On 6/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, Twinkie said:

Big +1

Havoc is a great guy, a good commander *cough*, but knows when to meme and when to roleplay properly. 

Good luck man, hope you get EM

Twinkie

On 6/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, Emerald said:

+1

• Mature.
  • Active.
  • Well Known.
  • Events are quite good.

Good Luck.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, DeeDee said:

I'm not going to leave my +/- just yet. I would like you to first add more to you answers. Most notably "What can you bring the EM team" and "What can you do to make events more innovative". I feel your answers a bit short and could use some addition.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:05 PM, Mauler said:

+1

Thank you for all the feedback guys much appreciated. 

Edited by Havoc

+1 

Great guy, friendly, knows when to be mature and serious and have fun at the same time. Event ideas are simple, unique and looks fun. I luve you

Good Luck

Zeta

• Like 1
  • Welshy locked this topic