Event Master Application - James

Steam Name: Metlebeard1122

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18964930

In Game Name and Rank: James  (Technician Apprentice)

Time Played (Server Time)1 week 2 days  2 hours

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them)no

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): no

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am applying because the other day my friend and I were thinking of ways we could RP a scenario in the reactor room then we thought about turning it into a full on event and he suggested we get an event master to help us so i thought a level higher what if I become an event master? So I asked around about age limits and other stuff like that. I also really enjoy helping out the IG community. I always try to RP when I can. 

What can you bring to the event master team: I am creative and I can think up the base story line of events quickly , I take suggestions from others and what they like in events so it  makes it enjoyable for others. I try to think of ways that everyone can get involved and how it can fit into the event. I enjoy working with other so if a fellow EM needs help i will gladly do it no matter what i'm doing. I have been through many events and can learn what all of the different players enjoy doing in events. 

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I will usually take suggestions from the people on the server at the time I always look at maps and skins before using them so it creates a nice story line and I always make tiny events on private servers with friends we all enjoy it so they must be good. I always try to involve all the regiments that don't usually get a chance to do their specialty on events. So if sith want to join in I'll add enemies with lightsabers to keep the sith happy. I will let 31 defuse bombs when needed I'll let navy do some passive RP ect.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: no, but I've started to learn a bit but I may still need some more practice

Anything else you would like to add: I have been on the IG sever for a while now and I have made some good friends who are helpful and friendly I would love to give them something back so by making an event that they enjoy will be a great repayment for all of those who have helped me along my IG experience. I also might may be quite new to Gmod but I can learn quickly and I want to make Imperial Gaming even better than it is now. 

Event Ideas are in doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dE36-KrrClsdWgGRXB-Jr_xtz1oMYa45d2AmVS4WEd0/edit?usp=sharing

-James

Edited by Metlebeard
Making a bit more detailed

-1 I don’t know who you are, and although your application is well set out, your application ideas don’t make much sense. I would suggest getting more wel l known around the server and the community overall.

Hi James,

After reading through your Application, I just don't believe you are yet ready to receive the role of Event Master.

• No idea who you are.
  • Application lacks detail and seems rushed, Although Events are quite good.
  • Low Playtime.

Good Luck.

52 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

After reading through your Application, I just don't believe you are yet ready to receive the role of Event Master.

• No idea who you are.
  • Low Playtime.

Good Luck.

Events are very nice. But you need to get well-known and get your playtime up. For now, NEUTRAL.

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi James,

• No idea who you are.
  • Low Playtime.

Good Luck.

+1 

These events are solid, I like them a lot. You have put a considerable amount of effort into your app, the only thing I recommend is that you get know the community better you can become more active  by becoming active on the forums or becoming more social on the server with other users. 

Neutral

Your events while yes are pretty good and your app is detailed I have no idea of who you are/have never met you and you have no prior knowledge of ulx commands and as stated 'new to gmod' if you can get yourself more well know in the game and learn about the ulx commands I wil change to a +1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 9:59 PM, Kendrick said:

Neutral

• Good Events.
  • Nice and Friendly
  • Need to get more playtime
  • Become more known on the server

Good Luck!

Changing to +1, have seen you around talking to people and being positive in general!  Good Luck!

Edited by Kendrick
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, Kendrick said:

Neutral

• Good Events.
  • Nice and Friendly
  • Need to get more playtime
  • Become more known on the server

Good Luck!

Neutral

Goodluck James.

-Rickle

Neutral 

- I genuinely really like your second event idea

- You have made your events as detailed as possible even though you have included some things that will be hard to do like - The fake emperor capturing someone important and our troopers not doing anything.

- What you could do to change my mind is get more known in the community and bump up your playtime

- Also try to include more detail in your application. This application shows  whether you are serious about this rank or not. So try to make it as detailed as possible and as convincing as possible.

All the best,

Pav

Edited by Pavonis
  • Advisor
On 5/31/2018 at 9:36 PM, Joel said:

Neutral

Your events while yes are pretty good and your app is detailed not many people knwo who you are/have never met you and you have no prior knowledge of ulx commands and as stated 'new to gmod' if you can get yourself more well know in the game and learn about the ulx commands I wil change to a +1

• Welshy locked this topic