Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Vexer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91043797

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142353323/

In Game Details

In Game Name: 62-SKC Vexer

In Game Rank: Second lieutenant 

In Game Regiment: Shock/Riot

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 4 days, 6 hours, 16 min plus my approx 4+ days before update20180530012506_1.jpg.3aa337b9c1703cf69b4a7cc4e3b8f2d0.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): No

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: A moderator is one of the most important jobs on the server they are the ones that make sure everyone is enjoying there time on IG and make sure that everyone is following the rules. Good moderators can not only keep a server happy but also keep a server running with no problems. One of the most important duties as a moderator is making sure problems are resolved whether someone needs to be reset after a event or a user who needs an issue resolved 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying for Trial Moderator as i feel that i will not only be a good addition to the moderator/staff team i will also be a very active member during low RP hours and normal hours but not only that i also wanna do more to help the server. Since I've been on this server I've have seen on countless occasions admins and moderators helping people and resolving problems ive also been involved in admin sits as a witness and helped the admin come to a conclusion also on multiple occasions I've been the one getting help and now i want to give that same support and help the IG community and help resolve problems.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: as stated above i can be active at all times either at 10 am or 10 pm and all hours between. I can also bring dedication and willingness to do what needs to be done to the best of my abilities. I also have a strong understanding of the rules and i am very good at solving problems and figuring out whats wrong/problems that are happening on the server 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I would check damage logs then cross check that with the recent disconnects and look for the suspect, I would then get the suspects username and warn them for Mass RDM, Disconnect to avoid admin sit 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: Talk to both players so i can get both sides of the story and once i believe i have all the facts about what has happened i would talk to the victim and the bully to see if we can come to an agreement whether its one of them joins a different regiment or if they just don't communicate with each other anymore i would then have a talk to the bully and explain to him/her that he/she is breaking the rules and that its not tolerate i would then check with other admins to see if this is the first time he/she has been talked to if it is i would probably give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it again if it isn't his/her first time or he/she does do it again then i would give him/her a warn for player disrespect

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would talk to the staff member and ask them to stop what they are doing and explain to them that it is not acceptable for staff to abuse there powers no matter what the circumstances are i would then also make a report to other higher staff members about the incident and provide any and all evidence i have of the incident 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: i would quickly collect as much evidence as i possibly can and inform any and all admins that are available at the time. Also i would not engage the suspect in any shape or form as it may scare them and if the threat was true the suspect could DDOS the server before the admins can intervene 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

2 hours ago, Flipps said:

Have spoken to you a couple times on the SD seem like an excellent applicant +1

^ +1

Hi Vexer,

I like your application, it doesn't have too much, but it has enough to be nicely detailed and effective.

Although in game, I don't see you participating in much other than AOS', but I see you often enough, and have seen how active you are.

You have PAC3, so obviously you are trusted within the community, and so my final verdict on this application is a:

+1

Good luck Vexer,

Twinkie

33 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Hi Vexer,

I like your application, it doesn't have too much, but it has enough to be nicely detailed and effective.

Although in game, I don't see you participating in much other than AOS', but I see you often enough, and have seen how active you are.

You have PAC3, so obviously you are trusted within the community, and so my final verdict on this application is a:

+1

Good luck Vexer,

Twinkie

Your application looks decent, you have decent playtime (It’s always better to get more time) and you sound like a nice person. I have read over your application and I like the detail and the formatting. So I will leave you with a +1.

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Hi Vexer,

+1

Good luck Vexer,

Twinkie

Here's my +1. But in comic sans and way to big 'cause I am cool.

(you owe me because I used comic sans)

• Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Your application looks decent, you have decent playtime (It’s always better to get more time) and you sound like a nice person. I have read over your application and I like the detail and the formatting. So I will leave you with a +1.

Thanks to all for the support it means allot :)

• Thinking 1