Miraak's Guarding Regiment Ban Appeal

In-game alias: HK-51 Miraak (Was Prometheus but was later kicked)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64335114

When was the ban: Today.

How long is the ban: Unsure,because it was so sudden.

Which admin banned you: None.

Explain the situation: So,I was banned from all guarding regiments today because I said things that is very bad to myself.Like wanting to kill myself and such I had depression at the time and alot of people tried to help me.It'd work of course after a week  and a few weeks later I was training with Ares when he was later dragged into a teamspeak server by someone which Ares cannot tell me.

Why you deserve a second chance: I think i deserve a second chance due to the fact that at that time my emotions were flustered and such and I said mean things to myself which makes people worried and I dont want to make people worry.

Since that incident,I changed myself for the better and im here where I am.The 2nd reason I deserve another chance is due to the fact that the ban was so sudden and they did not warn me about it which hurts me very much and that is all.

Thank you for taking you time.

Regards,

Miraak the HK-51

59 minutes ago, Miraak Dimitricus said:

I had depression

Ok, You say you had depression, you can't just cure depression in an instant. 

It cant be I have depression then 10 mins later I am fixed.

If you had depression for a while I will understand but you never mentioned it and you never acted depressed, just yesterday you were laughing and acting out.

• Upvote 1

It is okay to talk about depression because i have crippling depression but i don't talk out loud about killing myself. Killing yourself isn't something you should be talking about to random people on the internet, you should be talking with your family and have a rest from Garry's Mod. 

I can understand if you had depression for a while but you can't claim you have depression when you are sad for like 1 hour. I have seen you to be fine and happy multiple times. But claiming you have depression isn't something to do, I had crippling depression since I was 5 years old and I kept all this wanting to kill myself in my head or to my family.

Also why were you banned? there is no reason why you got banned in your situation. Provide more explanation.

Neutral

(Post Edit: You can't change depression)

Edited by XeroToCommander
  • Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, XeroToCommander said:

It is okay to talk about depression because i have crippling depression but i don't talk out loud about killing myself. Killing yourself isn't something you should be talking about to random people on the internet, you should be talking with your family and have a rest from Garry's Mod. 

I can understand if you had depression for a while but you can't claim you have depression when you are sad for like 1 hour. I have seen you to be fine and happy multiple times. But claiming you have depression isn't something to do, I had crippling depression since I was 5 years old and I kept all this wanting to kill myself in my head or to my family.

Also why were you banned? there is no reason why you got banned in your situation. Provide more explanation.

Neutral

(Post Edit: You can't change depression)

i thought crippling depression was just a meme and not an actual thing lmao

+1 because I don't understand, how someone saying they're going to kill themself, over the internet, can get a ban from all guarding regiments.

However if you did keep saying it multiple times then people can consider it to be a reality, instead of just a joke.

10 minutes ago, Miraak Dimitricus said:

Not sure,I've also edited the thing since people think that my depression was cured in an instant.

seriously though, you cant cure depression. it sticks with you for a while

you also just can't talk about having a mental disability then having it cured. that isn't how mental disabilities works

How exactly are you banned from guarding regiments? Are you banned from joining them or are you just banned from guarding? How do you know you are banned from guarding/guarding regiments?

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

How exactly are you banned from guarding regiments? Are you banned from joining them or are you just banned from guarding? How do you know you are banned from guarding/guarding regiments?

I'm banned from joining them,I know this because Ares suddenly told me about this.

YOU ARE NOT BANNED

Ares can NOT decide who is banned from a regiment or any regiment in fact.

Feel free to join any regiment you like (As long as you try out) and Ares if you have a problem with this and have something to say... Come question it to me and you will be destroyed. You have absolutely NO RIGHT telling someone they are banned from all guarding regiments .. Consider this a warning buddy... We will be talking about this when I see you next.

This is now locked and closed...