Sol's Trial Mod Application

28 minutes ago, Sol said:

I think your mistaking it for another server. but i was in fact a moderator On a DarkRP server Named Fade.

Could you please link any proof of this such as an application for your staffing position or a steam profile link to the owner so that management are able to confirm that you were in fact a staff member there as a few members of this community have said otherwise.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:56 AM, Emerald said:

Hi Sol,

After reading your application, It's alright however you are NOT mature enough to obtain a position like this, For example at the Sith Inquisitor Tryouts, You had to duel someone and lost, You then talked when you died (which is failrp) and started to swear and be disrespectful at this certain person, Which is NOT the way someone applying for Trial Moderator should act.

You've recently been kicked and demoted from your previous regiment and you now just minge that much it's not funny, Yesterday you broke heaps of Server Rules obtaining a ton of AOS's, Which is an perfect example of how immature you are.

Also, I don't believe you would really do well as Staff because to me you would just plain out abuse the crap out of the powers T-Mod gives in my opinion.

• Terribly Immature.
  • Lied about obtaining Staff Position on another Server.
  • Massive Minge.
  • Would abuse in my opinion.
  • Short Temper.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

No-one likes a minge, if you can bounce back and prove to me that your no longer a minge, I will change my opinion.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:56 PM, Emerald said:

Hi Sol,

After reading your application, It's alright however you are NOT mature enough to obtain a position like this, For example at the Sith Inquisitor Tryouts, You had to duel someone and lost, You then talked when you died (which is failrp) and started to swear and be disrespectful at this certain person, Which is NOT the way someone applying for Trial Moderator should act.

You've recently been kicked and demoted from your previous regiment and you now just minge that much it's not funny, Yesterday you broke heaps of Server Rules obtaining a ton of AOS's, Which is an perfect example of how immature you are.

Also, I don't believe you would really do well as Staff because to me you would just plain out abuse the crap out of the powers T-Mod gives in my opinion.

• Terribly Immature.
  • Massive Minge.
  • Short Temper.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:56 AM, Emerald said:

Hi Sol,

• Terribly Immature.
  • Massive Minge.
  • Short Temper.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

On 5/29/2018 at 3:53 PM, Jellal said:

-1 Before I fully joined back the server, I was just hanging around the ship as ST PVT. I was in a conversation with yourself and Mandor, don't remember what it was about, but you disagreed with my opinion and pulled the rank card, stating that you were a commander. I then said that you were a donator, and you proceeded to still flex on me by saying "at least I have money".

I feel if you become a staff member, you will think that you are superior to other members of the community, and not treat people fairly, I also find you quite immature.

I haven't had the best experience with you in the past and you were very immature as Nova trooper CO. I don't think you will make a good mod for the reasons above but if you change I might change my opinion ;) 

Best of luck!

- Snow

• Whitey locked this topic