Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Azura

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:208421669

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisazura/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Azura

In Game Rank: Junior Clerk

In Game Regiment: Regional Government

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 weeks, 3 days.

20180627233813_1.jpg.ba348abf42f8d10ad03fd9f5ce7b1410.jpg

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have one warn for FailRP.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have had no bans.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

Omen Gaming AU (Owner November 2017 - January 2018 RETIRED) Banana Gaming AU (Co-Owner Mid 2016 - 2017 RETIRED) Fade (not the one your thinking) (Moderator 2017-2018 RETIRED)

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: The purpose of being a moderator on any server is to maintain it whilst keeping Minge's and minging activity to a bare minimum as well as providing the best player experience. Whilst having the role of a moderator you can help people in need of assistance whether that be for example: a trooper gets stuck in the wall and you can come to their aid and remove them from the wall allowing them to continue with their roleplay experience. Another example can be a shock trooper is arresting a trooper and gags him but he continues to speak which is a result of FailRP. You being a moderator can come to their aid and either give them a verbal warning or a warning if you think its the right thing to do. But overall i think the main purpose of being a moderator is to make everybody as happy as possible by preventing fights, reg diss etc. I could go on for days about this.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I have quite the experience in being staff as well as an owner and co-owner on multiple Garry's mod servers, I know my way around the ulx menu and ulx commands. I think i would make a good member of staff on this awesome server.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I have great communication skills as well as good conversational skills and i'm able to think of great solutions to problems when they come my way. And overall i think i'm just a loving, genuine guy that loves star wars rp and i think will do a great job at being staff on this fine server.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: I would've hopefully got their details before they disconnect from the server but if i fail in doing that i would inform a high ranking staff member and let them know what occurred and they will take it further.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: I would first have a one on one chat with the victim and ask if they are ok because this is a very strong subject for me as i was bullied all the way through school up until year 10 where i left. After that i would speak to the person that is accused of bullying and ask about his motives and the reason why he had to do such a horrific thing to a fellow player. After that i would inform a high ranking staff member and they can either take it into their own hands but if they want me to deal with it i would either give a verbal or a warning depending on how serious the situation is.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would inform either Wolf or Whitey whilst taking screenshot/ video evidence to give directly to them. Then hopefully they will take it from there.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would collect their details such a their steam profile link, ID and Steam64. After that i would inform a high ranking staff member that is active on the server or on teamspeak and i would give them their details and they would handle it from there forward.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation. Signed May 29th 2018 at 2.21am: Sol.

Edited by Azura
  • Downvote 1

-1 I do not believe that you are mature enough to become a staff member on the server. You may be dedicated to the server, but I think that you would abuse if given staff powers. You really need to work on clearing your name and getting more well known for reasons other than being a 'memer', 'minge' or someone who messes around.

I'm going to have to -1 this.  I don't think you're mature enough, as you called me a hard ass when I didn't grant you PTE into my tryouts. I also think you don't have enough resilience, you were SW commander for ~2 weeks then have up. 

27 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 I do not believe that you are mature enough to become a staff member on the server. You may be dedicated to the server, but I think that you would abuse if given staff powers. You really need to work on clearing your name and getting more well known for reasons other than being a 'memer', 'minge' or someone who messes around.

You do do this and I do see it as when you were an event character your only job was to stay quiet and wait and then you decided to minge and lead to you getting arrested and killed by shock

Thank you all for the feedback. And I’ll try and improve myself. P.S just a heads up I have never abused staff powers and I never will. 

Edited by Sol

Sol, At the time I don't think you would fit the rank of a Moderator.

-1, For now.

• First of all, When you were an ST Private, You entered 212th tryout for no reasons, I warned you 3 times then call an AOS on you. But you decided to yell at me and call an admin saying you have "PTE" and almost got Adam in trouble.
  • Second of all, I don't think you're mature enough, too. As when you're in ISB as Agent Kallus, You decided to "meme" and cuffed a Navy for no reason, The proof here. I also told you to go to the Navy as they're calling ISB, But you decided to cuff the Navy instead.

4000_screenshots_20180508170800_1.thumb.jpg.4580f7f919f59953b17999dd38d9dffc.jpg

• Third of all, When you were the SW Commander, You decided to leave because you're "sick" of being a Commander. Being a Commander, Meaning you have time for the server, You're mature enough to help the member of the regiment, But because you decided to leave because you're "sick" being a Commander, Which leads me to think that you're not Mature enough for now.
  • Also, In Inquisitor tryout, You failed and you talked when you died, Which is FailRP. You started to Disrespect the guy who killed you saying "Fucking bitch", "For fuck sake", "How about a fucking rematch?". 

But, If you could change yourself to not be a "memer" or a "minge", I would like to change my response from a -1 to +1.

Regards,

Allucious.

Edited by Allucious

Thankyou everybody for the feedback. I really promise I will improve my behaviour. At the start I was mingy and now I’m starting to improve a little bit as I’m in Shock and Gatsby is putting me into line.

From this point forward I will be serious, I promise I won’t mess up again. You can quote me on that.

Edited by Sol

Well, I believe that under Gatsby, Sol will become quite the respectful player on the server. I won’t give an opinion for now but I urge others to do the same.

Some of the current staff were minges and memers before they became staff. Look at em now. (dont look at me)

• Shocked 1
25 minutes ago, Sol said:

I appreciate the kind words mauler and yes I strongly believe that under gatsbys control I will significantly change my ways as a player and a person.

I'm a little confused, I know Gatsby can do his job like no one else, but you've been staff on multiple servers where staff should have been strict (Fade I know is strict) so if being staff on a server can't change you how will Gatsby? 

When i was staff on all the servers stated i was very good at my job and strict. I have  never messed up whilst a staff member and i don't plan on doing it ever. If he somehow magically doesn't help me change my ways which i doubt i will change my ways completely regardless of what happens.

Edited by Sol

Hi Sol,

After reading your application, It's alright however you are NOT mature enough to obtain a position like this, For example at the Sith Inquisitor Tryouts, You had to duel someone and lost, You then talked when you died (which is failrp) and started to swear and be disrespectful at this certain person, Which is NOT the way someone applying for Trial Moderator should act.

You've recently been kicked and demoted from your previous regiment and you now just minge that much it's not funny, Yesterday you broke heaps of Server Rules obtaining a ton of AOS's, Which is an perfect example of how immature you are.

Also, I don't believe you would really do well as Staff because to me you would just plain out abuse the crap out of the powers T-Mod gives in my opinion.

• Terribly Immature.
  • Lied about obtaining Staff Position on another Server.
  • Massive Minge.
  • Would abuse in my opinion.
  • Short Temper.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

Edited by Emerald
3 hours ago, Mauler said:

Well, I believe that under Gatsby, Sol will become quite the respectful player on the server. I won’t give an opinion for now but I urge others to do the same.

Some of the current staff were minges and memers before they became staff. Look at em now. (dont look at me)

^ Agree With You Mauler Neutral Till Later.                                             *cough* Minge *cough* @Mauler

• Upvote 1

-1 Before I fully joined back the server, I was just hanging around the ship as ST PVT. I was in a conversation with yourself and Mandor, don't remember what it was about, but you disagreed with my opinion and pulled the rank card, stating that you were a commander. I then said that you were a donator, and you proceeded to still flex on me by saying "at least I have money".

I feel if you become a staff member, you will think that you are superior to other members of the community, and not treat people fairly, I also find you quite immature.

Edited by Jellal
5 minutes ago, Jellal said:

-1 Before I fully joined back the server, I was just hanging around the ship as ST PVT. I was in a conversation with yourself and Mandor, don't remember what it was about, but you disagreed with my opinion and pulled the rank card, stating that you were a commander. I then said that you were a donator, and you proceeded to still flex on me by saying "at least I have money".

I feel if you become a staff member, you will think that you are superior to other members of the community, and not treat people fairly, I also find you quite immature.

Im very sorry about what happened back there. Im trying my hardest to be a better person. Thank you for the feedback.

3 hours ago, ANiX said:

^ Agree With You Mauler Neutral Till Later.                                             *cough* Minge *cough* @Mauler

I was actually refering to Frank who was a minge and has gotten a lot better (is still one though). I am still as mingey now as I was when I applied, probably more so. So there BRUH.

Sorry for going off topic

• Shocked 1
13 hours ago, Emerald said:

Hi Sol,

After reading your application, It's alright however you are NOT mature enough to obtain a position like this, For example at the Sith Inquisitor Tryouts, You had to duel someone and lost, You then talked when you died (which is failrp) and started to swear and be disrespectful at this certain person, Which is NOT the way someone applying for Trial Moderator should act.

Also, I don't believe you would really do well as Staff because to me you would just plain out abuse the crap out of the powers T-Mod gives in my opinion.

• Terribly Immature.
  • Minge.
  • Would abuse in my opinion.
  • Short Temper.
  • Not well known.

Good Luck.

I would have to agree with Emerald on this one. While my experiences with you while haven't been anything too noteworthy in a positive or negative way.

As for Scenarios: For somebody who claims to have multiple sources of moderation experiences from what i can read you don't have a good grasp on how the ULX logs work along with how the Moderation system of Imperial Gaming works.

Being a Lieutenant Colonel is difficult, stressful and definitely not for everybody.  But that is no reason to act immature. The difference between a "meme" and a "minge" is non-existent...It depends on the situation, cuffing a navy officer for no reason is pointing towards a player who would abuse Admin Powers because "lel"

14 hours ago, Mauler said:

^^This is vitally important. A Good moderator doesn't have to be the most "Serious" or "Strict" but rather reasonable, relatable and good communication skills. I can think of many Moderators and most are pretty mingey...But when it comes to their moderation role they are very Professional.

-1 as of right now and in the foreseeable future until you can prove it to the community

Edited by Regret
  • Upvote 1

Sick of being SW, I can relate. Unluckily you made the wrong first impression, but sticking to the road you are on now will give you earlier gains now. Stay focused, and I'd probs use a spare game on the side for the long haul. Shock is a very solid foundation, has been throughout this servers known life.  Imperial is still the best server for miles, the people's (including staff's) history go back in double digits of Months. These are the true big fish nowadays.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 2:19 AM, Sol said:

FadeGaming (Moderator 2017-2018 RETIRED)

On 5/29/2018 at 7:29 AM, Twinkie said:

Are you still staff on Fade

On 5/29/2018 at 9:53 AM, Eclipse said:

you've been staff on multiple servers where staff should have been strict (Fade I know is strict)

This individual was never a staff member on Fade.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Changing My Responses To A Solid +1

After you joined Regional Government myself and multiple others are seeing changes happening for good.
Good luck with the application.

Edited by Sudo

Look, I don't like to comment on stuff like this, the staff are going to pick who the staff want for the position. But if Zach says you weren't staff on Fade and your claiming you were, I've got to -1 this application.

Edited by Stevo.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 6/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, Zach said:

This individual was never a staff member on Fade.

I think your mistaking it for another server. but i was in fact a moderator On a DarkRP server Named Fade.

• Whitey locked this topic