Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Eclipse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169836462

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299938652

In Game Details

In Game Name: Eclipse

In Game Rank: Cadet

In Game Regiment: ISC, Natash

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): I previously had over 1 week before the server reset

5LnArTTYh8p1JtTBmu3DpksoT7y8zSSbaw1X68FrEL0xzXif3FV6RLTUfrM5eZ9lw-D3CLL335LNmioyRLIMJvAxPMvBFt1cTFaLIfQsws11cAIuAzVnlOvCMM_zL1IezW6iYBAD

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I have previously used Pac. Both in single player and another server.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I do believe I've made my mark on the server and players, I've been mature and had a couple jokes. I've tried to excel in many aspects of the server, my leadership skills being one. Being a leader shows great trust within the community, as without the support of the community you have no chance of becoming a commander. Though we've all made mistakes I have learned from my past on other servers, leading me to become mature and reasonable. I wish the best for the community by doing every small bit I can, which includes helping enforce roleplay with Pac3.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to access to Pac to assist in captivating people on the server, enforce RP and have a creative outlet.  I want to be able to give people variety in events, not a plain rebel with small differences in body groups, I want to be able to make my regiment stand out by providing immersive PACs that tell people what my regiment does. I also wish to better the training of recruits I train, which can be done with pac.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I've tried my best to help the server in any way I can, I've have received no warning or bans. I also wish to improve roleplay by any means necessary. I try to work hard and achieve the best of what I can, I want my recruits I've trained to be the best, I want my troopers to be the best. Pac3 can help give them examples of what they need to do to help other people around them.

PAC3 Examples: I know these can be improved, which is one of the reasons I am applying for Pac3

Spoiler

Storm Commando Injured

EdAIrTBSDwZkQKOWmteOuqYSl1bSEqh3eNRZhcZkGs8sQCkWL9zAZXPXxga-MOf9H8AnTjNKd70yl1mJZPIijiaByiAZy9VgPZOc2Sb2o9uRlRsRWR92Rbaec_vcNKHw_gnL35AE

Scout Trooper looking for information to report.

kpLvYDD8DOU4HAPlNj2G6Y6cMz2QmyLyLUOYwWjToWV6M_igEZ0BRtwp-sAuIFtMog2bst_Us2mVTseMtJzzn_kA8mzF9AslcyNVE59dJGnZza7lcfpKoMFYtsmapMhFI-PnCQ4z

Fingers could've been improved on that one

Me playing with proxy to influence force like effects

https://gyazo.com/dba04c5daaccb20be9674d337a2bbd7e

Here are some from another server I use to play, that I made.

This was made because a jedi requested it wx_8aUhL0Z3HYGpbl_pdtiaoAcQ-wdFPKMevxb6IHfpCVxmFteGo1XMr4gMnOps1Yod01RoWp5So5eF5u6pNjh34PQvMlF4Obd447KEOJkadN86T1TkRDlrwWA57DfDJ2uzBsn0p

This was made for Delta squad

5Iu4u7AR0J6xCl7GaGwHXrhTE6x7jfBloDO8O7S4aHmNgYqj_feZ0j19zQpkJboRuqFq3IIjQDpf24dGycbmfepCZWLI-b-99Jka6fJvnSwmhtn7Pgg85XkdXLPy18t2nL1LfzTU

DIQxvG01Ztr9DHIAJRKhRxjDB44LEnLEWUzCnZ9lqk-U7XphHzzphJISMkSdh_E15GsQ5JhA_zCy9jcgEpbiNXc72HLtle6LAFr6h4D9ynIOGS9tSvVzIKmbnvn_CZGRgxAz9vHZ

Edited by Eclipse
Posting on phone no beuno

You need to fix your application @Eclipse I think to much copy and pasting was done and your application is very....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Might wanna tidy up your app, you have like 3 versions of it in here 

6 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

You need to fix your application @Eclipse I think to much copy and pasting was done and your application is very....

That's what I get for doing it on my phone. Fixed. 

+1

Hi Eclipse,

After reading your application, I believe that you are worthy enough of receiving PAC3 Tier One.

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

After reading your application, I believe that you are worthy enough of receiving PAC3 Tier One.

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

+1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

Agreed

• Like 1

+1

• Good Intentions
  • Active
  • Like 1

-1 keeps calling me a "big gae"

+2 I think he deserves PAC and would be very good with it ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

• Like 1

+1

• Trained By This Guy :D
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent Pac Creations
  • Pretty Good Application

I Believe Eclipse Will Be Able To Fully Utilise PAC 3 And Not Abuse It 

Good Luck ! ,

Myth

• Like 1

Thick juicy +1 for the rare obscuring of the light from one celestial body by the passage of another btween it and the observer or between it and its source of illumination or just an Eclipse.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:40 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

+1 

Goodluck

-Rickle

• Like 1

+1 

- Have seen you around the server a fair bit

- Roleplays well