Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Eclipse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169836462

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299938652

In Game Details

In Game Name: Eclipse

In Game Rank: Cadet

In Game Regiment: ISC, Natash

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): I previously had over 1 week before the server reset

5LnArTTYh8p1JtTBmu3DpksoT7y8zSSbaw1X68FrEL0xzXif3FV6RLTUfrM5eZ9lw-D3CLL335LNmioyRLIMJvAxPMvBFt1cTFaLIfQsws11cAIuAzVnlOvCMM_zL1IezW6iYBAD

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I have previously used Pac. Both in single player and another server.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I do believe I've made my mark on the server and players, I've been mature and had a couple jokes. I've tried to excel in many aspects of the server, my leadership skills being one. Being a leader shows great trust within the community, as without the support of the community you have no chance of becoming a commander. Though we've all made mistakes I have learned from my past on other servers, leading me to become mature and reasonable. I wish the best for the community by doing every small bit I can, which includes helping enforce roleplay with Pac3.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to access to Pac to assist in captivating people on the server, enforce RP and have a creative outlet.  I want to be able to give people variety in events, not a plain rebel with small differences in body groups, I want to be able to make my regiment stand out by providing immersive PACs that tell people what my regiment does. I also wish to better the training of recruits I train, which can be done with pac.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I've tried my best to help the server in any way I can, I've have received no warning or bans. I also wish to improve roleplay by any means necessary. I try to work hard and achieve the best of what I can, I want my recruits I've trained to be the best, I want my troopers to be the best. Pac3 can help give them examples of what they need to do to help other people around them.

PAC3 Examples: I know these can be improved, which is one of the reasons I am applying for Pac3

Spoiler

Storm Commando Injured

EdAIrTBSDwZkQKOWmteOuqYSl1bSEqh3eNRZhcZkGs8sQCkWL9zAZXPXxga-MOf9H8AnTjNKd70yl1mJZPIijiaByiAZy9VgPZOc2Sb2o9uRlRsRWR92Rbaec_vcNKHw_gnL35AE

Scout Trooper looking for information to report.

kpLvYDD8DOU4HAPlNj2G6Y6cMz2QmyLyLUOYwWjToWV6M_igEZ0BRtwp-sAuIFtMog2bst_Us2mVTseMtJzzn_kA8mzF9AslcyNVE59dJGnZza7lcfpKoMFYtsmapMhFI-PnCQ4z

Fingers could've been improved on that one

Me playing with proxy to influence force like effects

https://gyazo.com/dba04c5daaccb20be9674d337a2bbd7e

Here are some from another server I use to play, that I made.

This was made because a jedi requested it wx_8aUhL0Z3HYGpbl_pdtiaoAcQ-wdFPKMevxb6IHfpCVxmFteGo1XMr4gMnOps1Yod01RoWp5So5eF5u6pNjh34PQvMlF4Obd447KEOJkadN86T1TkRDlrwWA57DfDJ2uzBsn0p

This was made for Delta squad

5Iu4u7AR0J6xCl7GaGwHXrhTE6x7jfBloDO8O7S4aHmNgYqj_feZ0j19zQpkJboRuqFq3IIjQDpf24dGycbmfepCZWLI-b-99Jka6fJvnSwmhtn7Pgg85XkdXLPy18t2nL1LfzTU

DIQxvG01Ztr9DHIAJRKhRxjDB44LEnLEWUzCnZ9lqk-U7XphHzzphJISMkSdh_E15GsQ5JhA_zCy9jcgEpbiNXc72HLtle6LAFr6h4D9ynIOGS9tSvVzIKmbnvn_CZGRgxAz9vHZ

Edited by Eclipse
Posting on phone no beuno
6 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Might wanna tidy up your app, you have like 3 versions of it in here 

6 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

You need to fix your application @Eclipse I think to much copy and pasting was done and your application is very....

That's what I get for doing it on my phone. Fixed. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

After reading your application, I believe that you are worthy enough of receiving PAC3 Tier One.

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

After reading your application, I believe that you are worthy enough of receiving PAC3 Tier One.

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

+1

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

Agreed

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

• Like 1

+1

• Trained By This Guy :D
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent Pac Creations
  • Pretty Good Application

I Believe Eclipse Will Be Able To Fully Utilise PAC 3 And Not Abuse It 

Good Luck ! ,

Myth

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:40 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Hi Eclipse,

• Trustworthy
  • Good Intentions
  • Well Known
  • Mature

Good Luck.

+1 

Goodluck

-Rickle

• Like 1
  • Whitey locked this topic