Pavonis's Trial- Mod Application

Steam Name: Pavonis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160084012

In game name and rank: Pavonis | 2LT Widow Squad

Time Played: I Had More Than 2W Before The Reset

Why are you applying for this position?: Mainly because I want to help the community. I want to give something back to the community and with my experience, I think this is the best way. I know my ULX and how the game works. As I have developed this game a lot of times  I know how to use it and be a good staff. I have some good experience in being a staff on the mingiest server Defconnations. The timezone I am from at night time the server it has about 50 people on but barely any staff. So I would be able to fill in that gap. I Have been T-EM on this server and being T-EM firstly showed me what I am capable of and where. I have got to know the staff team very well. They are such amazing people that you can never refuse not to work with them. I am in love with this community and like always will be willing to work and make it better. I know very well how a staff reponds to an admin sit and how stressful their job is. With that knowledge i feel i am ready to become a memeber of the team again and help the server.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: As I said I fill to be able to fill in the gap when with 50 people on there is no admin. I am a very cool dude who always listens to people and LOVE to help them. I am willing to stop my RP for an admin sit. My experience will help me a lot to become and help the staff team. I am a person who is always ready to learn new things so I will always listen to my seniors and make sure to follow rules. I can also get my friendly personality to work together in the staff team. As Being an event master I have learned how this server’s Staff Team Works and I Am Ready To be able to live up to their expectations.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Admin: Defconnations CityRP

Admin : Defconnations SlaveRP

Head Developer: Reveel Gaming

Head Developer: Star Wars Typical Gaming

Support Team: Oficial SantosRP ( Now  Known As MazeRP )

Trial Event Master: Imperial Gaming

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can make imperial gaming a wonderful place for players to hop on and enjoy Roleplay without being interrupted by people who do not want to follow rules. I can bring a Friendly Moderator who is active and ready to help others in any situation. I will always remain and calm and willing to listen during admin sits. I will be always ready to do an admin sit even if it might ruin my gameplay experience.

Anything else you would like to add:

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:  As A T-mod I will get the person's Steam ID, Then I will ask others for some full proof evidence to ensure he is really the person who mass RDMed. Then I will give him a warn or contact a senior Staff to ban him.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I will teleport to that person and get to know the sides of the story from both the victim and the person blamed. If there is enough evidence to prove the blamed person wrong then I will warn them. I will make them understand what they did wrong and how can they improve. I will give them a verbal warning also.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I will take a video or a photo of the evidence and give it to either the Senior Admin Frank or community Manager whitey.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I will inform my senior immediately and make sure that he doesn't do anything in order to DDOS the server while the senior staff is coming. And Make Sure I get some evidence to get it to senior mod.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff.

Edited by Pavonis
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Pav, this looks really rushed, with little to no explanation or detail in your answers. Think of an English Essay, TEEL - Topic, Example, Explanation, Link. -1 for now.

• Like 1

-1 You have only recently left the staff team as an Event Master for various reasons, so I think you need a bit of time before actually reapplying for staff. I also think that this app is a bit rushed and could do with a bit more substance to it.

Reasons:

• You left EM only 2-3 weeks ago because you said you were going to take a month or 2 off gmod. Then you decide to come back....
  • You said you did not have enough time to do your job as an event master when you left, I don't think you will have the time to be a mod because it requires more then just being on for an event. You actually have to be active.
  • Being mod requires maturity which I don't believe at this moment in time you have.
  • You are barely active on the server. So I don't know why you have applied. Being EX staff you should know what activity is required.
  • Its not Christmas. (application is rushed and hurts to look at colour wise)
  • Upvote 1

+1

Hi Pavonis,

I've seen you on the server quite a bit these past couple of days, You've stayed active and seem ready to obtain another position like this.

When you were Event Master, You did quite a good job and I believe you should be given another chance at becoming a Staff Member again.

• Active.
  • Friendly.
  • Mature.
  • Helpful.
  • Well Known.

Good Luck.

20 hours ago, Keta said:

Sorry Pav, this looks really rushed, with little to no explanation or detail in your answers. Think of an English Essay, TEEL - Topic, Example, Explanation, Link. -1 for now.

18 hours ago, pinejack said:

-1 You have only recently left the staff team as an Event Master for various reasons, so I think you need a bit of time before actually reapplying for staff. I also think that this app is a bit rushed and could do with a bit more substance to it.

18 hours ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

• You left EM only 2-3 weeks ago because you said you were going to take a month or 2 off gmod. Then you decide to come back....
  • You said you did not have enough time to do your job as an event master when you left, I don't think you will have the time to be a mod because it requires more then just being on for an event. You actually have to be active.
  • Being mod requires maturity which I don't believe at this moment in time you have.
  • You are barely active on the server. So I don't know why you have applied. Being EX staff you should know what activity is required.

About my activity I have been active this week. I Guess you didn’t notice me as I am part of widow that usually stay Low. About me leaving EM team I had my own IRL reasons. As being part of the team I do know how active and mature you need to be. And I would not make such a decision in a hurry. I have thought about it properly and then only made an app. About being mature I will work on it more and proof myself that I am mature enough. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

18 hours ago, Cody said:

Reasons:

+1

Pavonis may not be the best at writing, but I think he put in a great effort into this app.

Pavonis was previously an EM, being very active, but also learning along the way what his boundaries are.

I think Pavonis would make a good Moderator,

Good luck! :)

Twinkie

• Like 1

+1

I personally think Pavonis is a really kind and helpful person, and that if he is going to be coming back, I see no problem him getting staff, i know people are saying -1 because he left recently, but if hes back for good, I think he deserves it

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Anthony said:

+1

I personally think Pavonis is a really kind and helpful person, and that if he is going to be coming back, I see no problem him getting staff, i know people are saying -1 because he left recently, but if hes back for good, I think he deserves it

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Anthony said:

+1

• Like 1
  • Advisor

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. You have received positive feedback from the community but issues have been raised by staff.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- You have only just come back from a long break after leaving EM

Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks

• Whitey locked this topic