Steam ID: 

STEAM_1:0:6910198

Steam Profile link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974086124

In Game Details

In Game Name:

Gunjies

In Game Rank:

Captian                                                                                                               

In Game Regiment:

Chimaera

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

1 Week 2 hours

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used pac3 in single player, but have never used it on a server. as of right now i know I'm not the best with pac but hopefully, with a bit of training, I can turn that around.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe i can be trusted with pac because i have never been a minge or have i trolled and i don't plan on doing so, I always own up to any mistakes i have or will make and always try my best to right them. I also plan on staying on this server for a while and would not be a good call to lose the trust i have in people, and so i can promise i will not abuse the ability i am giving and try my best.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want access to pac because i enjoy role-playing and if I were to have the ability that pac would give me i believe this would enhance upon my role-playing experience. having pac would improve the trust that people are able to put in me immensely this would be a great way to prove my self to this community. i also want to improve my skills with pac. PAC is a great tool for creative minds and i know if i were to put some work in and learn how to use it i could make some awesome things.     

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

The reason's i believe i deserve PAC is i have never broken any server rules nor do i intend to, as stated before i always try my best with any task given and pac would be no exemption. I believe i am a fun and friendly person to roleplay with and won't abuse pac. I try to help everyone to the best of my ability and once i am adequate with pac I'm sure i will help anyone that is in need of help with pac.

P.S: I know i am not the best with pac at the moment but i intend to learn everything i can and hopefully be skilled with it in no time. also thank you to everyone that takes the time to read this and comment even if it is a -1 i appreciate all the feedback i can get.       

PAC3 Examples:

i know I'm not the best but i plan on getting better

20180525173217_1.jpg

20180525173220_1.jpg20180525193603_1.thumb.jpg.46803657fc56554fac4f4a41ca4e55ed.jpg

Edited by Gunjies

+1 Your PAC3 application is good, you seem like a good player (don't know you that well - my fault) but you definitely need to make better PAC3 creations. The one you have now is very simple. I would recommend making some more PAC3 creations even if they are not on your regiment's model. If you need help with PAC3 creations I would recommend you go to the PAC3 hub. On the PAC3 hub there is SO MANY useful PAC3 tutorials it will help you out a lot.

Here is the PAC3 Hub

http://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/113-pac3-hub/

Edited by EpicEzale

5 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

+1 Your PAC3 application is good, you seem like a good player (don't know you that well - my fault) but you definitely need to make better PAC3 creations. The one you have now is very simple. I would recommend making some more PAC3 creations even if they are not on your regiment's model. If you need help with PAC3 creations I would recommend you go to the PAC3 hub. On the PAC3 hub there is SO MANY useful PAC3 tutorials it will help you out a lot.

Here is the PAC3 Hub

thank you very much for the feed back, ill take a look at that link :)

Big +1... Loyal active member of the community and in my opionion would not abuse PAC.

4 hours ago, EpicEzale said:

Here is the PAC3 Hub

Agreed +1

+1 Even though the examples are basic the application itself is well put together and unlike most applications you actually answered in paragraphs which shows your dedication and willingness to follow rules/guidelines 

3 hours ago, WildJimmy said:

+1 Even though the examples are basic the application itself is well put together and unlike most applications you actually answered in paragraphs which shows your dedication and willingness to follow rules/guidelines 

On 5/25/2018 at 8:44 PM, Chopz said:

+1... Loyal active member of the community. Deserve it. Would not abuse.

On 5/25/2018 at 3:18 PM, EpicEzale said:

Here is the PAC3 Hub

^ Biggest +1,

Great Commander of Chimaera Squad.

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

Remember you may only bump your post every 7 days.  @Gunjies

Yeah i know, its been 7 days :)

@Twinkie

Edited by Gunjies

@Gunjies 

Apologies, let me reword it.

You may only post 7 days after the last response/post in your application, not 7 days after your application was put up.

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

@Gunjies 

Apologies, let me reword it.

You may only post 7 days after the last response/post in your application, not 7 days after your application was put up.

aw okay, i see now my bad. thank you for informing me :) @Twinkie

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to comment and give me feed back it is extremely appreciated.

+1

I think the PACS need to be improved on but for a Tier 1 app I think its fine. I also like the amount of effort put into the app which makes it a +1 for me.

good luck :) 

Edited by CaptainBorkz76

+1 Great Guy, Doesn't Minge, Extremely Loyal & Active, Awesome Pacs. Goodluck my dude. :)

- rickle