Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NizzleDizzle/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Hex

In Game Rank: Principle Clerk

In Game Regiment: Regional Government

Time Played: Before Update: 

808106366_Screenshot(151).png.f4b846f7a5daf13a653bdd9569482392.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): 1, I was in the SCAR regiment, and it was after hours, only 4-5 people on, I was with another member of the regiment, he suggested we go to the bridge, I agreed as there wasnt much to do and there was only 4-5 people on so we proceed, then he has an idea, he pushes the hyperspace button, the Admin immediately teleports to him and warns both of us.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): RedLion Gaming, Galactic Empire Gaming, Frost Mourne Gaming, Yggrasil Gaming, Artemis Gaming.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: The purpose of the Moderators is to keep the server free of troublesome people, who aren't interested in roleplaying and are simply there to cause trouble, they are the first line of defense against troublesome players, or people who are needing help with something, for example, if someone is stuck, if someones rank/regiment is incorrect, if someone needs tools etc. They are the most efficient workers and take the pressure off the admins.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying for Trial Moderator, because I have been a long time member of this community, and I have experience with ULX etc. I want to help Imperial gaming any way that I can, to quote "Nobody can be perfect, but you can be better" and I believe thats true for the server, because the server is amazing, and its full of dedicated and wonderful people but I look to better the community and help other staff members by taking some of the work of them and doing anything in my power to make sure that players are enjoying their time in a respectable and courteous manner. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I am experienced with being a staff member, I'm a long term member of the community and have collected ideas for the server over the months and watched the server grow, Im a respectable and try to be as nice as possible, but I also believe in discipline and order. I have always been nice to people and try to make sure that I can help whoever I can. As a member of the Regional Government, I believe I have shown that I can behave in a respectable manner and be as helpful as possible. I also believe its important to be patient for new players or foreign players, I understand how to deal with people who are new and understand that players experience Lag and often do not use microphones.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Get the players name/Steam ID and warn them for "Leaving to Avoid Punishment and RDM"

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: Take the bully and the victim to a secluded location so I can figure out what was said, once I understand both sides of the situation, and it pointed to the bully, I was verbally warn the bully that bullying is not appropriate, nor does it have any place in our community. If they persist, I will warn them for "Bullying and Disobeying Staff/s."

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would screenshot any abusive behavior and report it to my superior and/or submit a staff report application.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would screenshot the offensive action and immediately report it to an admin as it is extremely important that we deal with the situation so that the server stays online.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by JudasisHex

+1

Back when I was in Regional Government, Hex showed a huge amount of required skills needed for a Staff Member and I really believe he would do well as Moderator.

• Friendly.
  • Active.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Mature.
  • Trustworthy.

Good Luck.

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

Back when I was in Regional Government, Hex showed a huge amount of required skills needed for a Staff Member and I really believe he would do well as Moderator.

• Friendly.
  • Active.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Mature.
  • Trustworthy.

Good Luck.

+1

NEUTRAL. I think you have what it takes to be a good staff member, but I really think you need to get out there a bit more and get noticed more for good reasons.

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

NEUTRAL. I think you have what it takes to be a good staff member, but I really think you need to get out there a bit more and get noticed more for good reasons.

Neutral I haven’t seen you on lately and when I have I never got the chance to talk with you. Apart from that the application is decently structured 

-Kir Kanos 

On 5/23/2018 at 12:28 AM, Emerald said:

+1

• Friendly.
  • Active.
  • Detailed Application.
  • Mature.
  • Trustworthy.

Good Luck.

+1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic